FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why am I on this

Why am I on this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I joined as a single lady because I love sex and lots of it and a great variation of it. Almost every message I receive is a question asking why am I on this. Like I don’t ask every single guy why he is on this site or every couple so what’s the fucking difference ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

That's the level of conversation with so many I presume. They don't know what to say or ask and revert to the standard list of questions.

I've got the same problem in that when I'm chatting to anyone it runs out of steam very quickly when the conversation is only one way and one or two word replies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so I joined as a single lady because I love sex and lots of it and a great variation of it. Almost every message I receive is a question asking why am I on this. Like I don’t ask every single guy why he is on this site or every couple so what’s the fucking difference ? "

Do you send many first messages?

They guys are obviously interested in you and not everyone is blessed with the skills to break the ice with a very catching opening email. Its like a fab version of "hey how are you".

If you have the time chat back to them it might develop into a great conversation. If not just reply to the ones that catch your eye no point getting stressed over it

No I’m not stressed over it I just don’t understand why you would even ask that question , it’s pretty obvious that anyone on fab is here for sex

Lack of imagination and poor social skills. Lots of people send the same generic message to tons of profiles hoping someone, anyone will bite. Also, you are a total stranger, coming up with witty openers isn't always easy.

You don't have to reply, and if it bothers you that much, block all mail and initiate contact yourself.

"No I’m not stressed over it I just don’t understand why you would even ask that question , it’s pretty obvious that anyone on fab is here for sex "
So you be ok with do you want the ride as an opening message.

Yup that’s why I’m here !!

By *witchcarlosccsMan  over a year ago

dublin

we are in fab 's exploring, it is a way of self-discovery

Belfast

"No I’m not stressed over it I just don’t understand why you would even ask that question , it’s pretty obvious that anyone on fab is here for sex "

That may be true but so many ladies on here say they don't want dick pics or conversations that jump immediately to sex. They want people to see the person behind the profile and not everyone has the confidence to sustain a conversation like that. It's like asking"do you come here often?"

"Yup that’s why I’m here !!"
Good woman not afraid to say exactly why she is here.

Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex "
Now if every woman made it as clear as you why there here it would be the perfect site.

"Ok so I joined as a single lady because I love sex and lots of it and a great variation of it. Almost every message I receive is a question asking why am I on this. Like I don’t ask every single guy why he is on this site or every couple so what’s the fucking difference ?

They guys are obviously interested in you and not everyone is blessed with the skills to break the ice with a very catching opening email. Its like a fab version of "hey how are you".

If you have the time chat back to them it might develop into a great conversation. If not just reply to the ones that catch your eye no point getting stressed over it "

And yes I send a lot of messages first I don’t expect to find what I want sitting on my fist

I also wonder is this a sex site or Facebook going by a the updates I see lol.

Belfast

"Yup that’s why I’m here !!"

That's the problem with chatting to complete strangers.

I've been on and off fab for 2 years and in my experience that's not why most women are here.

Many are here for socials or new experiences with like-minded men or women. They aren't here just for the ride and they are very vocal when men assume that they are and that makes many men nervous of a first approach.

Therefore they ask why you are here rather than get slapped down yet again.

I would think personally that if I am messaging someone on a sex site that they are here for sex. If I joined a gardening site I wouldn’t ask if the person likes flowers

"Ok so I joined as a single lady because I love sex and lots of it and a great variation of it. Almost every message I receive is a question asking why am I on this. Like I don’t ask every single guy why he is on this site or every couple so what’s the fucking difference ?

If you have the time chat back to them it might develop into a great conversation. If not just reply to the ones that catch your eye no point getting stressed over it

And yes I send a lot of messages first I don’t expect to find what I want sitting on my fist "

But if all you want is sex, why do you need to send lots of messages?

Belfast

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex Now if every woman made it as clear as you why there here it would be the perfect site. "

And not everyone knows exactly why they are here themselves. For many it is a whole new world and they aren't sure if it's for them and it only takes one wrong message to put them off.

It's not as simple as saying everyone should make it clear why they are here

"Yup that’s why I’m here !!

I've been on and off fab for 2 years and in my experience that's not why most women are here.

Many are here for socials or new experiences with like-minded men or women. They aren't here just for the ride and they are very vocal when men assume that they are and that makes many men nervous of a first approach.

"

Exactly, we aren't all here for the same experience, although it may be sexual in nature

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"I would think personally that if I am messaging someone on a sex site that they are here for sex. If I joined a gardening site I wouldn’t ask if the person likes flowers "

PMSL

Its a sex site so you would imagine that's people are here for SEX.

And yes I send a lot of messages first I don’t expect to find what I want sitting on my fist

But if all you want is sex, why do you need to send lots of messages? "

Because it’s hard to find the right people , we all have our standards right

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex "

Well its a swingers site and some people are on here looking for more than casual sex, but even so there are so many different things people are on here for and so many versions of peoples idea of being here for sex that its still a valid question.

Are you here to find a regukar fb a string of one off's a partner for parties etc....

Besides all that its juat a way of opening the conversation

Belfast

But if all you want is sex, why do you need to send lots of messages? "

Why do you need to send any messages at all if you are just here for sex?

Is your inbox not full every day?

How do you choose which of those messages in the inbox is worthy of a reply?

Is it based on their pics?

These are all valid questions too so it's not straightforward.

No problem with your reasons for being here but not everyone thinks that way

"I would think personally that if I am messaging someone on a sex site that they are here for sex. If I joined a gardening site I wouldn’t ask if the person likes flowers "

But you might ask what is your favourite flower or if conversation was flagging ask what got you into gardening in the first place.

Because it’s hard to find the right people , we all have our standards right "

But sure you're only here for sex, they're offering sex

No problem with your reasons for being here but not everyone thinks that way"

That’s a lot of questions now!! My main point was that the people who ask me why I am on this is because they think I can just go out and pull for sex and therefore have no need to be on this site. I’d hate to get a message from you if you’d be asking me all those above

No problem with your reasons for being here but not everyone thinks that way"

looking forward to op response

"I would think personally that if I am messaging someone on a sex site that they are here for sex. If I joined a gardening site I wouldn’t ask if the person likes flowers

But you might ask what is your favourite flower or if conversation was flagging ask what got you into gardening in the first place. "

Of course you would and I expect to talk about what you’re into with sex as it’s so varied but what I was annoyed with is why a lot of ppl think I should just go out and pull and why I have to come on this to find what I want

That’s a lot of questions now!! My main point was that the people who ask me why I am on this is because they think I can just go out and pull for sex and therefore have no need to be on this site. I’d hate to get a message from you if you’d be asking me all those above "

You see you can't be different than the rest of the clique here or you get challenged on everything you say.

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

"I would think personally that if I am messaging someone on a sex site that they are here for sex. If I joined a gardening site I wouldn’t ask if the person likes flowers

But you might ask what is your favourite flower or if conversation was flagging ask what got you into gardening in the first place. "

No point beating around the proverbial Bush ,Nancy

My inbox is not full every day

I read all msgs

I have set preferences in email

And I am choosy and have standards so I won’t meet just anyone

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex Now if every woman made it as clear as you why there here it would be the perfect site. "
so why are you here ?

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex Now if every woman made it as clear as you why there here it would be the perfect site. so why are you here ? "
Jasus man it's a sex site why you think I'm here.

[Removed by poster at 30/08/19 08:14:23]

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

If/when we are interested in someone we read their profile.

That is usually a giveaway as to what someone likes or is into. If we like what we see we strike up a conversation (usually based on what we’ve read) without needing to ask “so what are you into” or “why are you here”

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex Now if every woman made it as clear as you why there here it would be the perfect site. so why are you here ? Jasus man it's a sex site why you think I'm here."

Oh you're here to troll, we all know that by now!

Belfast

That’s a lot of questions now!! My main point was that the people who ask me why I am on this is because they think I can just go out and pull for sex and therefore have no need to be on this site. I’d hate to get a message from you if you’d be asking me all those above "

Exactly and that's my point.

There are so many different questions and answers.

I'm married and had that on my profile until I got lots of abuse on a uk forum.

Therefore I wouldn't be messaging you because you don't meet married people but if I was just looking sex I could ignore that fact and start a conversation with you and how would you know unless you asked me why I was here and what my fav experience was like?

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex Now if every woman made it as clear as you why there here it would be the perfect site. so why are you here ? Jasus man it's a sex site why you think I'm here.

Oh you're here to troll, we all know that by now! "

Well you have been getting away with it for years so sure a little bit does no harm.

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex Now if every woman made it as clear as you why there here it would be the perfect site. so why are you here ? Jasus man it's a sex site why you think I'm here.

Oh you're here to troll, we all know that by now! Well you have been getting away with it for years so sure a little bit does no harm. "

There's a little bit, and there's a raison d'etre!

Oh you're here to troll, we all know that by now! Well you have been getting away with it for years so sure a little bit does no harm.

There's a little bit, and there's a raison d'etre! "

Well cut back a little and have a good ride.

That’s a lot of questions now!! My main point was that the people who ask me why I am on this is because they think I can just go out and pull for sex and therefore have no need to be on this site. I’d hate to get a message from you if you’d be asking me all those above

Therefore I wouldn't be messaging you because you don't meet married people but if I was just looking sex I could ignore that fact and start a conversation with you and how would you know unless you asked me why I was here and what my fav experience was like?"

Would you want to ask me anything now seeing as I have your full attention?

Oh you're here to troll, we all know that by now! Well you have been getting away with it for years so sure a little bit does no harm.

There's a little bit, and there's a raison d'etre! Well cut back a little and have a good ride. "

If only you could, eh?

But you might ask what is your favourite flower or if conversation was flagging ask what got you into gardening in the first place.

No point beating around the proverbial Bush ,Nancy "

Straight forward kind of girl me

There's a little bit, and there's a raison d'etre! Well cut back a little and have a good ride.

If only you could, eh? "

You would if you could wouldn't you.

By *osyMan  over a year ago

athlone

Well fair play that's what this site needs pure honesty.i find this site is all chat and shite talk to be honest instead of the main reason which is sex.keep her lit girl.

Belfast

Therefore I wouldn't be messaging you because you don't meet married people but if I was just looking sex I could ignore that fact and start a conversation with you and how would you know unless you asked me why I was here and what my fav experience was like?

Would you want to ask me anything now seeing as I have your full attention?"

Nothing at all as I respect people's preferences which is why I would never pm you.

You started this thread asking why people ask stupid questions and my point is that it's not always black and white

"Sure I understand everyone is different and I love that but it’s the only question I don’t understand- like I said already it’s a sex site not dating - I’m literally here for a good session of sex

Well fair play that's what this site needs pure honesty.i find this site is all chat and shite talk to be honest instead of the main reason which is sex.keep her lit girl."

Always lit

Nothing at all as I respect people's preferences which is why I would never pm you.

You started this thread asking why people ask stupid questions and my point is that it's not always black and white"

You should read my post at the start I did not say why are people asking stupid questions, always read carefully before you answer

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

No point beating around the proverbial Bush ,Nancy

Straight forward kind of girl me "

Oh very fwd indeed !!! Lol

Belfast

You started this thread asking why people ask stupid questions and my point is that it's not always black and white

You should read my post at the start I did not say why are people asking stupid questions, always read carefully before you answer "

I always check. You didn't use the word stupid but if you didn't think it was a stupid or inane question you wouldn't have started the thread in the first place unless you were simply looking " to get someone's full attention"?

Your filters have me blocked, so i cant send an iteresting 1st mail or ask why you are here...maybe you should point out in your profile that you are here for sex, that should hopefully remove that opening question & limit the daily mails you recieve.

"Your filters have me blocked, so i cant send an iteresting 1st mail or ask why you are here...maybe you should point out in your profile that you are here for sex, that should hopefully remove that opening question & limit the daily mails you recieve.

"

I don’t get lots of mail as I have set msgs to what I’m after why do you assume I’d be getting a lot of mail ? Do you get a lot ?

Belfast

"Your filters have me blocked, so i cant send an iteresting 1st mail or ask why you are here...maybe you should point out in your profile that you are here for sex, that should hopefully remove that opening question & limit the daily mails you recieve.

I don’t get lots of mail as I have set msgs to what I’m after why do you assume I’d be getting a lot of mail ? Do you get a lot ? "

You're a woman and due to the higher percentage of men on the site it's always been a bone of contention that men get very few messages and woman can't keep up with the hundreds of daily messages

You should read my post at the start I did not say why are people asking stupid questions, always read carefully before you answer

I always check. You didn't use the word stupid but if you didn't think it was a stupid or inane question you wouldn't have started the thread in the first place unless you were simply looking " to get someone's full attention"?"

Well now I can’t take anything you say seriously as you didn’t read my opening text, it’s the same as people messaging without reading the profile text first . Are you one of those too ?

I don’t get lots of mail as I have set msgs to what I’m after why do you assume I’d be getting a lot of mail ? Do you get a lot ?

You're a woman and due to the higher percentage of men on the site it's always been a bone of contention that men get very few messages and woman can't keep up with the hundreds of daily messages"

Well I dont get inundated with msgs but I can understand that happens

Belfast

Ok so I joined as a single lady because I love sex and lots of it and a great variation of it. Almost every message I receive is a question asking why am I on this. Like I don’t ask every single guy why he is on this site or every couple so what’s the fucking difference ?

Ok there's your opening text where you ask why almost every message is the same or asks that question.

You want to know what fucking difference it makes why you are here and this thread is attempting to discuss that and to show that not everyone thinks the same way.

If you don't think the endless question about your reasons for being here are stupid or inane then please explain and I'll happily apologise.

You're a woman and due to the higher percentage of men on the site it's always been a bone of contention that men get very few messages and woman can't keep up with the hundreds of daily messages

Well I dont get inundated with msgs but I can understand that happens "

You see you have opened a can of worms here by saying the reason your on a sex site is to have sex with other people.

Ok there's your opening text where you ask why almost every message is the same or asks that question.

You want to know what fucking difference it makes why you are here and this thread is attempting to discuss that and to show that not everyone thinks the same way.

If you don't think the endless question about your reasons for being here are stupid or inane then please explain and I'll happily apologise."

Ok there are not endless questions im asked for being here there is one question. Why am I on a sex site when clearly I should be able to pull without being on it .

Now apologise and I might let you ask me more personal questions

Well done Paula. You've certainly got people thinking and posting. And fair play for being so direct and upfront. It is refreshing. I just wish that people would discuss rather than attack. Besides sex I think most of us are on the forum to enjoy it, to entertain and be entertained, and not to be abused. Have a lovely wet day all

Yes a lot of people become confrontational when they converse, it’s actually caused by lack of sex I think

You are being kind but sur its nice to be nice

Belfast

If you don't think the endless question about your reasons for being here are stupid or inane then please explain and I'll happily apologise.

Ok there are not endless questions im asked for being here there is one question. Why am I on a sex site when clearly I should be able to pull without being on it .

Now apologise and I might let you ask me more personal questions "

I'll apologise for missing the inference that you could pull without having to be on the site but as I'm from Mars and you're from Venus that's my only excuse.

There is no doubt with your outgoing personality you would have no problem pulling off-site but as that comment wasn't in the original post.

Sweet not good to go to bed angry with one another

Belfast

"Yes a lot of people become confrontational when they converse, it’s actually caused by lack of sex I think "

And I'll apologise if you think this thread is confrontational because it was meant to be a simple conversation about why people assume things or ask certain questions.

I don't need to ask you any personal questions because I've no interest in getting to know you. Not because of anything in this forum but because you don't tick any of my boxes so I wouldn't be messaging you in the first place.

that’s ok it’s important to keep your standards

Reminds me of what my dad used to say. If you cannot say anything nice, say nothing. Wise man

Belfast

"that’s ok it’s important to keep your standards

"

It was actually your standards I was referring to and my marital status.

"Well done Paula. You've certainly got people thinking and posting. And fair play for being so direct and upfront. It is refreshing. I just wish that people would discuss rather than attack. Besides sex I think most of us are on the forum to enjoy it, to entertain and be entertained, and not to be abused. Have a lovely wet day all "

I don't see where or why this post could be considered to be abusive or confrontational. Those who replied to the Op's question, did attempt to explain why some people in their opening message might ask that question.

"Reminds me of what my dad used to say. If you cannot say anything nice, say nothing. Wise man "

Where exactly was something unkind said on the thread? Looks like a decent discussion following the original post.

They did and we are all besties now

Belfast

"They did and we are all besties now "

Yeah spanking your venutian arse ??

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

In fairness it's not the worst question you'd be confronted on here. While most are on here for sex, there's various approaches guided by preferences, desires and kinks. That's probably what the question refers to.

If someone really doesn't get the context why you're on here and not just pulling by going out, it at least give you a clear hint who to avoid as they don't seem to be aware that there's a difference between inebriated humping and good sex.

I don't either!

"Reminds me of what my dad used to say. If you cannot say anything nice, say nothing. Wise man

Where exactly was something unkind said on the thread? Looks like a decent discussion following the original post.

"

Nowhere. It has been a very enjoyable pleasant thread. Wish they all were.

"In fairness it's not the worst question you'd be confronted on here. While most are on here for sex, there's various approaches guided by preferences, desires and kinks. That's probably what the question refers to.

If someone really doesn't get the context why you're on here and not just pulling by going out, it at least give you a clear hint who to avoid as they don't seem to be aware that there's a difference between inebriated humping and good sex. "

Haha very true!!

"They did and we are all besties now

Yeah spanking your venutian arse ??"

Someday

....."venutian" ??

Belfast

"....."venutian" ?? "

Just past Uranus on the left

Belfast

"....."venutian" ??

Just past Uranus on the left"

....or the right coming from Mars

hello may I water your dandylions

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Not everyone. Many are just here for cams, chatrooms, forums, phone sex, pics, clubs or socials. Of those who are here for sex, many only meet at clubs or parties and don't meet 1-1. Of those who do meet 1-1 some are strictly looking for one-offs, some for regular playmates, some for an fwb (or two) and some are looking for 'the one'. Of each of those, some are looking for people to explore specific fetishes such as watersports, BDSM, role play, etc., with. If you're having a conversation with someone, I don't think it unreasonable for them to ask what your pursuits are to ensure you're both looking for the same thing on the same terms.... Saves a lot of misunderstanding and realisation of wasted time further down the line!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Basically every one is here for sex in one way or the other ..

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

Thats the shot paula call it as it is .why waste time with intros maybe guys ask it just to get a conversation going

By *assie2019Couple  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Also there's alot more to than just sex. Like do you want it rough, do you want to go dogging, threesomes all of that. So asking why are you on here is just another way of asking what kinda sex u want

Of course you would and I expect to talk about what you’re into with sex as it’s so varied but what I was annoyed with is why a lot of ppl think I should just go out and pull and why I have to come on this to find what I want "

"so tell me what you want what you really want?"

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

I've been asked that a few times by women and not in the opening mail either.

your imagination

"I've been asked that a few times by women and not in the opening mail either. "

It's something I would ask, particularly if someone's profile text wasn't very expansive. If I were looking to meet someone, I'd like to know reasonably early if we were looking for the same thing. I would work it into the conversation though, not just blurt it out.

"I've been asked that a few times by women and not in the opening mail either.

It's something I would ask, particularly if someone's profile text wasn't very expansive. If I were looking to meet someone, I'd like to know reasonably early if we were looking for the same thing. I would work it into the conversation though, not just blurt it out. "

Exactly, no point wasting each others time if you're not looking for similar. People who say we're all here for the same thing seem to have a limited imagination.

Belfast

It's something I would ask, particularly if someone's profile text wasn't very expansive. If I were looking to meet someone, I'd like to know reasonably early if we were looking for the same thing. I would work it into the conversation though, not just blurt it out.

Exactly, no point wasting each others time if you're not looking for similar. People who say we're all here for the same thing seem to have a limited imagination. "

I don't think op is lacking in imagination at all because she didn't say we were all here for the same thing but people have different ideas on conversation starters.

Newbridge

Exactly, no point wasting each others time if you're not looking for similar. People who say we're all here for the same thing seem to have a limited imagination. "

Yup. I've been asked a lot of strange things. But apparently being a single parent is a no no for some women here.

By *assie2019Couple  over a year ago

Kilkenny

What? You being a single parent has turned women off? That's so weird

"What? You being a single parent has turned women off? That's so weird "

It could be the same reason some people dont want to meet attatched people the percived difficulty in arranging times for meets etc...

Exactly, no point wasting each others time if you're not looking for similar. People who say we're all here for the same thing seem to have a limited imagination.

Yup. I've been asked a lot of strange things. But apparently being a single parent is a no no for some women here."

It does restrict people's freedom to meet

Or they could be looking for a relationship

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

I think the reason paula is being asked is because she is single beautiful body and very good looking..guys cant understand in our small little brains how she not swamped with men ..open to correction on that

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

I'm here for tea and cake

I thought I'd get loads of new ideas from this post or a good descriptive read

"I'm here for tea and cake "

I make excellent cake too

When we get messages like that or "what are you interested in" we simply reply "everything on our profile"

Just make your profile clear that you are here for sex and the kind of people you want to fuck!!

Simples

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

"I'm here for tea and cake

I make excellent cake too"

Mmmmm what kinda of cake

Might have to go to Galway for tasting

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Its a sex site so you would imagine that's people are here for SEX."

So you go to a shoe store and obviously you're there to buy Shoes. But the sales assistant doesn't ask you what you're looking for and just hands you a pair of size 4 red heels. Do you say thanks and leave happy? No. Because one size doesn't fit all. And there are many styles for many reasons. It's a perfectly valid question in my opinion.

"Yup that’s why I’m here !!

"

"Its a sex site so you would imagine that's people are here for SEX.

So you go to a shoe store and obviously you're there to buy Shoes. But the sales assistant doesn't ask you what you're looking for and just hands you a pair of size 4 red heels. Do you say thanks and leave happy? No. Because one size doesn't fit all. And there are many styles for many reasons. It's a perfectly valid question in my opinion. "

We get shoes now?

Dublin

So you go to a shoe store and obviously you're there to buy Shoes. But the sales assistant doesn't ask you what you're looking for and just hands you a pair of size 4 red heels. Do you say thanks and leave happy? No. Because one size doesn't fit all. And there are many styles for many reasons. It's a perfectly valid question in my opinion.

We get shoes now? "

Oh I wish that was a thing. Lol

So you go to a shoe store and obviously you're there to buy Shoes. But the sales assistant doesn't ask you what you're looking for and just hands you a pair of size 4 red heels. Do you say thanks and leave happy? No. Because one size doesn't fit all. And there are many styles for many reasons. It's a perfectly valid question in my opinion. "

A shoe shop is a place you go to buy shoes and a sex site is a place for sex.So while you might need to ask what size or colour you certainly don't need to ask what your here for.

We get shoes now?

Oh I wish that was a thing. Lol"

ThunderkissEnterprises® offer cuddly Manbeast toys but shoes are a whole new level.

Kaizer is size 12. Please and thanks

You can't assume anything on here so I find it safer sometimes to ask that to make sure everyone is on the same page in the chat. It is a sex site but that doesn't mean that 100% are looking sex only, socials, forums etc. I think each to their own, if someone asked it I'd happily answer.

your imagination

So you go to a shoe store and obviously you're there to buy Shoes. But the sales assistant doesn't ask you what you're looking for and just hands you a pair of size 4 red heels. Do you say thanks and leave happy? No. Because one size doesn't fit all. And there are many styles for many reasons. It's a perfectly valid question in my opinion. A shoe shop is a place you go to buy shoes and a sex site is a place for sex.So while you might need to ask what size or colour you certainly don't need to ask what your here for."

Actually you do... They might just be there to get measured or accompanying someone else who is buying something.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Everyone joined here day one with the intention of no strings sexy.

So you go to a shoe store and obviously you're there to buy Shoes. But the sales assistant doesn't ask you what you're looking for and just hands you a pair of size 4 red heels. Do you say thanks and leave happy? No. Because one size doesn't fit all. And there are many styles for many reasons. It's a perfectly valid question in my opinion. A shoe shop is a place you go to buy shoes and a sex site is a place for sex.So while you might need to ask what size or colour you certainly don't need to ask what your here for.

Actually you do... They might just be there to get measured or accompanying someone else who is buying something. "

But surely it's not for anyone else your on a sex site is it.

"Everyone joined here day one with the intention of no strings sexy. "
Yes but some people just love to disagree.

Well none of my messages today asked why am I on this site so job done and happy doing whatever it is ye came to this site for !

your imagination

So you go to a shoe store and obviously you're there to buy Shoes. But the sales assistant doesn't ask you what you're looking for and just hands you a pair of size 4 red heels. Do you say thanks and leave happy? No. Because one size doesn't fit all. And there are many styles for many reasons. It's a perfectly valid question in my opinion. A shoe shop is a place you go to buy shoes and a sex site is a place for sex.So while you might need to ask what size or colour you certainly don't need to ask what your here for.

Actually you do... They might just be there to get measured or accompanying someone else who is buying something.

But surely it's not for anyone else your on a sex site is it."

Yes. I have friends here. I keep in touch with them and socialise with them. People I have met in the past, people I introduced to Fab, and people I met through other sites who have migrated to here. We host and attend events with other members, which are advertised on the forums here.

Yes. I have friends here. I keep in touch with them and socialise with them. People I have met in the past, people I introduced to Fab, and people I met through other sites who have migrated to here. We host and attend events with other members, which are advertised on the forums here."

But it's a sex site so I would have thought people's joined it for sex not to make new best buddies or to meet someone to go with them to bingo.

your imagination

Yes. I have friends here. I keep in touch with them and socialise with them. People I have met in the past, people I introduced to Fab, and people I met through other sites who have migrated to here. We host and attend events with other members, which are advertised on the forums here.

But it's a sex site so I would have thought people's joined it for sex not to make new best buddies or to meet someone to go with them to bingo."

That's my point though. You assume that it's because it's what you want that it's what everyone wants. While you may see it as being argumentative, I've merely shown you that not everyone thinks as you do. There are a vast diversity of Fab users with different wants and needs... And while your intention was to be deprecating, some of them might indeed actually enjoy a night of Fab bingo. If the social scene isn't your thing, don't participate. Nobody is forcing anyone to come to bingo

But it's a sex site so I would have thought people's joined it for sex not to make new best buddies or to meet someone to go with them to bingo.

That's my point though. You assume that it's because it's what you want that it's what everyone wants. While you may see it as being argumentative, I've merely shown you that not everyone thinks as you do. There are a vast diversity of Fab users with different wants and needs... And while your intention was to be deprecating, some of them might indeed actually enjoy a night of Fab bingo. If the social scene isn't your thing, don't participate. Nobody is forcing anyone to come to bingo "

But no one joined the site for bingo they joined for sex.

Newbridge

"What? You being a single parent has turned women off? That's so weird "

3 times and I don't have my child full time. one of these women is a single parent herself.

Dublin

"Everyone joined here day one with the intention of no strings sexy. "

Incorrect! And you can't speak for everyone.

Trim

Actually you do... They might just be there to get measured or accompanying someone else who is buying something. But surely it's not for anyone else your on a sex site is it."

so what are you actually expecting here

That you mail a few ladies and they will just rock up to you for a Shag and be gratefull

Seriously

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

"Ok so I joined as a single lady because I love sex and lots of it and a great variation of it. Almost every message I receive is a question asking why am I on this. Like I don’t ask every single guy why he is on this site or every couple so what’s the fucking difference ? "

Ignore the begrudgers and do your own thing, their just jealous of you, happy fabbing.

Actually you do... They might just be there to get measured or accompanying someone else who is buying something. But surely it's not for anyone else your on a sex site is it. so what are you actually expecting here

That you mail a few ladies and they will just rock up to you for a Shag and be gratefull

Seriously "

Well I suppose the fact that I'm a bald, fat little man is a bit of a hindrance.

Trim

That would not surprise me in the least

"That would not surprise me in the least"
We all can't be sex symbols like yourself.

Trim

I am far from it

Am sure there are loads of fat baldy men here and doing fine

Here

But think respect goes a long way

Dublin

Ignore the begrudgers and do your own thing, their just jealous of you, happy fabbing."

Begrudgers??? OP started a thread and I doubt she posted it to ignore responses. I don't think there were any negative comments to her, just opinions on the question asked. Your jealousy comment makes no sense in the context of this thread.

Ignore the begrudgers and do your own thing, their just jealous of you, happy fabbing.

Begrudgers??? OP started a thread and I doubt she posted it to ignore responses. I don't think there were any negative comments to her, just opinions on the question asked. Your jealousy comment makes no sense in the context of this thread."

But it might get him laid shhhhhhhhhhh

Trim

Begrudgers??? OP started a thread and I doubt she posted it to ignore responses. I don't think there were any negative comments to her, just opinions on the question asked. Your jealousy comment makes no sense in the context of this thread.

But it might get him laid shhhhhhhhhhh"

have u got embalming fluid

Trim

That's laid out ooopps

Not everybody. I'm on here mainly to date, I just want to make sure I find someone who is as adventurous as I am sexually. Nothing worse than dating for a while and starting to like someone from outside fab before realising they're boring in bed and incompatible. Even when you say "here for sex" that could mean multiple things - nsa one-offs, friends with benefits, couples/singles only, group play only, socialising only etc etc. If you want to be clear about your reasoning maybe put it as your profile header?

Trim

"No I’m not stressed over it I just don’t understand why you would even ask that question , it’s pretty obvious that anyone on fab is here for sex

Not everybody. I'm on here mainly to date, I just want to make sure I find someone who is as adventurous as I am sexually. Nothing worse than dating for a while and starting to like someone from outside fab before realising they're boring in bed and incompatible. Even when you say "here for sex" that could mean multiple things - nsa one-offs, friends with benefits, couples/singles only, group play only, socialising only etc etc. If you want to be clear about your reasoning maybe put it as your profile header? "

So your reasons for being here is also sex related.

"No I’m not stressed over it I just don’t understand why you would even ask that question , it’s pretty obvious that anyone on fab is here for sex

Not everybody. I'm on here mainly to date, I just want to make sure I find someone who is as adventurous as I am sexually. Nothing worse than dating for a while and starting to like someone from outside fab before realising they're boring in bed and incompatible. Even when you say "here for sex" that could mean multiple things - nsa one-offs, friends with benefits, couples/singles only, group play only, socialising only etc etc. If you want to be clear about your reasoning maybe put it as your profile header? So your reasons for being here is also sex related."

Technically yes, but my point was that "here for sex" can mean many things, hence why people ask.

Dublin

But it might get him laid shhhhhhhhhhh"

Ooooops!

» Add a new message to this topic