tipperary

In the papers today....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't read trash media and it need never trouble you again

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

Theres one thing worse than people talking about you....

That's people not talking about you!

lMight be good for new recruits.

all advertising is good lol

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

Just read this down in my parents house when down for dinner. I say this because I would never buy this rag but it basically reads as an advertisement for swinging which I see as only good for the lifestyle. Wait for the influx of new fabbers....

With all the super events and growing numbers getting involved in the scene, someday it will be a normal thing to come out and say you are a swinger as it is now to come out and say you are gay.

By *anon17Man  over a year ago

mayo

What papers

By *orny guy !Man  over a year ago

waterford / tipperary

With so many clubs & events happening across the water but you never see any newspapers writing about it. Yet here they seldom lay off investigating as they put it. Make you more careful of who you meet after this couple giving the paper an insight into a party night.

"Just read this down in my parents house when down for dinner. I say this because I would never buy this rag but it basically reads as an advertisement for swinging which I see as only good for the lifestyle. Wait for the influx of new fabbers....

With all the super events and growing numbers getting involved in the scene, someday it will be a normal thing to come out and say you are a swinger as it is now to come out and say you are gay. "

Some of the comments were really unnecessary and just made it look more seedy

That "access to each other's phones at all times" screams insecurity.

Offer a bj from a large unattractive woman in the end - wtf really, do you have to share it?

"A lot of men would end up masturbating around you if they were allowed upstairs" - another wtf moment. Why, Just fucking why...

I genuinely don't see it as advertisement, but more of female parts of a couple ego boost of telling everyone how much in control she is. Even if it's anonymous

What event or party was it referring to? Did it give specific details on location etc?

"What event or party was it referring to? Did it give specific details on location etc?"

It was an article written from a couples perspective, their experiences on fab, in hedonism and vanilla..

"What event or party was it referring to? Did it give specific details on location etc?

It was an article written from a couples perspective, their experiences on fab, in hedonism and vanilla.. "

They must be really stuck for money and wanted to make a quick buck

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

Today's news tomorrow's recycling...

Nobody really cares

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"What event or party was it referring to? Did it give specific details on location etc?

It was an article written from a couples perspective, their experiences on fab, in hedonism and vanilla.. "

--------

Must have been as a lot more 40 + couples than normal seemed to have joined FAB earlier on...

Thanks S.W!

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

It was an article written from a couples perspective, their experiences on fab, in hedonism and vanilla..

--------

Must have been as a lot more 40 + couples than normal seemed to have joined FAB earlier on...

Thanks S.W! "

Its normal to swing , The romans were doing it before labels were put on us human beings , we all love different people different things fab together

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

"Just read this down in my parents house when down for dinner. I say this because I would never buy this rag but it basically reads as an advertisement for swinging which I see as only good for the lifestyle. Wait for the influx of new fabbers....

With all the super events and growing numbers getting involved in the scene, someday it will be a normal thing to come out and say you are a swinger as it is now to come out and say you are gay.

Some of the comments were really unnecessary and just made it look more seedy

That "access to each other's phones at all times" screams insecurity.

Offer a bj from a large unattractive woman in the end - wtf really, do you have to share it?

"A lot of men would end up masturbating around you if they were allowed upstairs" - another wtf moment. Why, Just fucking why...

I genuinely don't see it as advertisement, but more of female parts of a couple ego boost of telling everyone how much in control she is. Even if it's anonymous "

If you were to ask any couple to do an interview of their experience and journey into the life style there would not be two the same. We have all got here through different paths. Different kinks, rules, preferences, likes and dislikes. If she wears the trousers then that's there right to do so. I still see it as advertisement because if I had read that story 5 years ago it certainly would of got me involved earlier than we did. Before we did get involved I had no idea there was such a big scene.

As for the masturbating comment I have literally more than once had an unwanted wanker at my shoulder!

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

So this particular interview from what I know (very reliable source) was conducted by a couple promoting their own venue/event in the north. I'm extremely surprised that "Mary and John" felt the need to name check other events and make comments showing a complete lack of class referring to an older lady.

Also the photos used were not from any events mentioned and were subject to legal action a couple of years ago.

So to any one thinking of attending an event run by...I mean that Mary and John might be at I would seriously consider your privacy before doing so.

There are countless events on now, far more than when we started out 4 or 5 years ago. People don't need to take risks. Don't be a Mary or John, no one likes a Mary or John .

PS. Sorry to all the nice Mary and John's out there

@_kcouple very eloquently put.

"So this particular interview from what I know (very reliable source) was conducted by a couple promoting their own venue/event in the north. I'm extremely surprised that "Mary and John" felt the need to name check other events and make comments showing a complete lack of class referring to an older lady.

Also the photos used were not from any events mentioned and were subject to legal action a couple of years ago.

So to any one thinking of attending an event run by...I mean that Mary and John might be at I would seriously consider your privacy before doing so.

There are countless events on now, far more than when we started out 4 or 5 years ago. People don't need to take risks. Don't be a Mary or John, no one likes a Mary or John .

PS. Sorry to all the nice Mary and John's out there "

Nicely worded!

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

--------

Thanks S.W! Its normal to swing , The romans were doing it before labels were put on us human beings , we all love different people different things fab together "

-------------

You read THE ADVENTURES OF ASTERIX THE GAUL

as well then?

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"So this particular interview from what I know (very reliable source) was conducted by a couple promoting their own venue/event in the north. I'm extremely surprised that "Mary and John" felt the need to name check other events and make comments showing a complete lack of class referring to an older lady.

PS. Sorry to all the nice Mary and John's out there "

I am Mary in her 30's fs.. Need a name change now not to be associated with the paper couple

PS. Sorry to all the nice Mary and John's out there

I am Mary in her 30's fs.. Need a name change now not to be associated with the paper couple "

I wouldn't worry to much about it if I was you. The only people who need worry are those in the photos and videos held by the Sunday world or those who take the chance of attending parties run by this couple

First and foremost, we value all are fab friends and supporters privacy in the highest regards. To suggest that we our promoting our venue is simply untrue. The day after the first story was released we cancelled our November party!

We continue to vet all attendees, however it can be extremely difficult as KK found out in the past.

As well as hosts, we our swingers and enjoy the lifestyle. If you don’t want to meet us or have concerns about attending an event, simply block us on fab.

We do our best to fill a gap. To provide a safe to meet. To help us we have a website, where the majority of the information was obtained and we also chat to lots of people regarding all aspects of our life. If we’ve inadvertently chatted to a reporter or “Mary and John” we have done so with out our knowledge or consent of where the chat would be published.

We hope in the near future that this will all subside to the point where we feel it will be possible to host more party’s without the media wanting to expose what is no more than a few Colum inches.

H&S

So no acknowledgement of the concerns, just block us. Thats a sure fire way to build up some trust and potential customers.

"First and foremost, we value all are fab friends and supporters privacy in the highest regards. To suggest that we our promoting our venue is simply untrue. The day after the first story was released we cancelled our November party!

We continue to vet all attendees, however it can be extremely difficult as KK found out in the past.

As well as hosts, we our swingers and enjoy the lifestyle. If you don’t want to meet us or have concerns about attending an event, simply block us on fab.

We do our best to fill a gap. To provide a safe to meet. To help us we have a website, where the majority of the information was obtained and we also chat to lots of people regarding all aspects of our life. If we’ve inadvertently chatted to a reporter or “Mary and John” we have done so with out our knowledge or consent of where the chat would be published.

We hope in the near future that this will all subside to the point where we feel it will be possible to host more party’s without the media wanting to expose what is no more than a few Colum inches.

H&S"

Can you remember who you might have made the comments in the final couple of paragraphs to ?. The were fairly scathing so personally if I said it I would remember who I said it to. Now it's very easy to get carried away talking to people and private conversations should remain as such but again it shouldn't be to hard to remember who the comments were made to

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"First and foremost, we value all are fab friends and supporters privacy in the highest regards. To suggest that we our promoting our venue is simply untrue. The day after the first story was released we cancelled our November party!

H&S"

With respect - you don’t do it “to fill a gap”.

You do it to make money. From the admission charges to the hotel rates you charge when you’ve secured them at a concessionary rate.

That’s not a criticism per se - merely a statement of fact.

I have no problem with you trying to make a business out of swinging - it’s common throughout the western world - but please don’t be disingenuous about it

» Add a new message to this topic