FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotel Voyeur

Hotel Voyeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Inspired by a thread on uk forum , how many of you have watched or been watched in a hotel window ? Any actually do it here in NI.

My only experience was in NYC , seen beautiful girl drying and changing after shower in full roof to floor window ... am sure she was doing it to be watched .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

Visiting a friend in the nurses accom, at the hospital and we were chatting away when the room mates came in and just changed infront of me, they just didn't give a toss I was there. later found out that they thought I was her other (gay) friend

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Once heard a couple in the adjacent room (which I think was probably part of a suite with my own) have long, loud sex one morning.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We haven't been watched at the window (that we know of ) but have invited someone to watch us at a hotel

Near Carryduff

"We haven't been watched at the window (that we know of ) but have invited someone to watch us at a hotel"

To be fair, I would go and watch too

By *orny_red_guyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

A fantasy of mine is to watch a couple fuck. If anyone is interested in this pm me

"We haven't been watched at the window (that we know of ) but have invited someone to watch us at a hotel"

Next time your in a hotel invite me , I’ll be as quiet as a mouse in the corner .... you won’t even know I’m there

"We haven't been watched at the window (that we know of ) but have invited someone to watch us at a hotel

To be fair, I would go and watch too"

Ah we know you would although we haven't indulged in that for a while lol

"We haven't been watched at the window (that we know of ) but have invited someone to watch us at a hotel

Next time your in a hotel invite me , I’ll be as quiet as a mouse in the corner .... you won’t even know I’m there "

That would spoil the fun, we much prefer to know you're there and wholeheartedly enjoying it

Near Carryduff

Next time your in a hotel invite me , I’ll be as quiet as a mouse in the corner .... you won’t even know I’m there

That would spoil the fun, we much prefer to know you're there and wholeheartedly enjoying it "

Believe me I would enjoy, :P

By *ndypleasedtomeetyouMan  over a year ago

Dromore

I've seen it several times..a certain hotel in Cavan ..I'm sure they were performing lol

That would spoil the fun, we much prefer to know you're there and wholeheartedly enjoying it "

Haha ok ... I can do that too

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Upscale dogging? watching through a hotel window instead of a car window

I've had a good few work related hotel stays and never heard a peep. Not much fun happening during week days obviously.

Are there couples out there there who just want some one to watch them have sex but not engage also ?

By *elfastSteamWhistleMan  over a year ago

bangor

So anyone who knows Belfast, the apartment block on the way into queen's island (towards the odyssey) from the city, quay gate I think it's called. I was in a taxi going home and my attention was drawn to the top floor on the stair case where a couple where going at it hammer and tong.

For those who don't know the place, the stair case is glass fronted the whole way up. They knew rightly what they were up to

By *ot so newCouple  over a year ago

limerick

How we started off swinging was by having sex together talking about people watching us,,god how far we have come lol

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Upscale dogging? watching through a hotel window instead of a car window

I've had a good few work related hotel stays and never heard a peep. Not much fun happening during week days obviously."

That sounds just like dogging

» Add a new message to this topic