FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Asking random woman to go for coffee ???

Asking random woman to go for coffee ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dose it work? Or this is possible only in this prank videos on Facebook????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never got a coffee when I've done it....few restraining orders...and a knee in the bollix is about all

"Never got a coffee when I've done it....few restraining orders...and a knee in the bollix is about all"

...Yeah that's how i would see this, thanks for your comment. Maybe someone will have more optimistic story for us...

Fab coffee meets are like pre sex interviews.

"Fab coffee meets are like pre sex interviews. "

Can be yes, fully agree....but also can be just a coffee when you have quite day....or not? Is it always about sex haha

"Fab coffee meets are like pre sex interviews.

Can be yes, fully agree....but also can be just a coffee when you have quite day....or not? Is it always about sex haha"

No. Its not always about sex. I have spent lovely days with two people whom are my FwBs and even if we had a filthy minds we behaved very well

God damn it!

Can be yes, fully agree....but also can be just a coffee when you have quite day....or not? Is it always about sex haha

No. Its not always about sex. I have spent lovely days with two people whom are my FwBs and even if we had a filthy minds we behaved very well

God damn it! "

You sound disappointed

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

God damn it! "

Medieval Museum?

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"Dose it work? Or this is possible only in this prank videos on Facebook????"

Depends on what level you dose 5he coffee.

...any more thoughts or tips here? Share your story qith us...any ladies around??

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

It always worked for me

Wait

That was 40 years ago when I was young and fit

Probably won't work now lol

"Dose it work? Or this is possible only in this prank videos on Facebook????

It always worked for me

Wait

That was 40 years ago when I was young and fit

Probably won't work now lol"

Haha fair point....thanks

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

Anyone for coffee?

I've had a few coffee meets..all simply just coffee...but the chat has always been great! I think most ladies on here appreciate a social meet first, I think it's certainly an opportunity for someone to put their best foot forward which their fab profile may not always portray

By *anysicoMan  over a year ago

cork

Well said ,coffee & a chat can give a little time to size up a person for a potential meet

By *iggBadDaveMan  over a year ago

Ards

Always like a social meet b, worst case you don't find a connection so have a chat. Best case you find a spark and move to the fun bit

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

God damn it! "

why would you spend days with a fwb and not claim the benefit? Makes no sense to me.

God damn it!

why would you spend days with a fwb and not claim the benefit? Makes no sense to me. "

Nor me, seems like a platonic friendship, not that there's anything wrong with that

If a stranger walked up to me in the street and asked me for coffee I'd look for the hidden cameras because they have to be winding me up. Then I'd run away

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

God damn it!

why would you spend days with a fwb and not claim the benefit? Makes no sense to me.

Nor me, seems like a platonic friendship, not that there's anything wrong with that"

So basically ,,a friend

God damn it!

Nor me, seems like a platonic friendship, not that there's anything wrong with that

So basically ,,a friend "

Without benefits

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

God damn it!

So basically ,,a friend Without benefits "

So a Fwb

God damn it!

So basically ,,a friend Without benefits

So a Fwb "

FWoB?

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

God damn it!

So basically ,,a friend Without benefits "

if the friend paid for the day out, does that qualify as a benefit?

God damn it!

So basically ,,a friend Without benefits if the friend paid for the day out, does that qualify as a benefit? "

Oh you're getting into murky territory there..

Anyway, surely all friends come with benefits of some kind, or why bother?

always likened it to the "throw shit at a fan and see what sticks" method ourselves

Waterford

God damn it!

So basically ,,a friend Without benefits if the friend paid for the day out, does that qualify as a benefit?

Anyway, surely all friends come with benefits of some kind, or why bother? "

None of ye ever just hung out with a FWB for a couple of hours just to hang out?

Doesn't sound like much of a friend if you feel the need to only be around them for sex

Well...you're not wrong there tbh...like... both are meeting to see if that bridge is gonna be crossed ..if so ..great ...if not. .ain't the end of the World ..but well summed up with your " like pre sex interviews "

God damn it!

So basically ,,a friend Without benefits if the friend paid for the day out, does that qualify as a benefit?

None of ye ever just hung out with a FWB for a couple of hours just to hang out?

Doesn't sound like much of a friend if you feel the need to only be around them for sex "

That's why I wouldn't use the term in the first place, sex is easily got, real friendship not so much

I like coffee..whose coming

Waterford

God damn it!

Doesn't sound like much of a friend if you feel the need to only be around them for sex

That's why I wouldn't use the term in the first place, sex is easily got, real friendship not so much"

The difference between a FB and a FWB

God damn it!

That's why I wouldn't use the term in the first place, sex is easily got, real friendship not so much

The difference between a FB and a FWB "

It's just not something that would appeal to me at all, if I liked someone that much and we shared what I consider real friendship and regular sex, it would be a relationship. Each to their own as they say.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Are you talking about random on fab?

Or are you talking about random strangers on the street, walking up and saying "Fancy a coffee?"

It actually happens me on a regular basis. Never by an Irish girl though.

A russian girl asked me could I take a photo of her at the bridge on O'Connell street. I said of course yeah. She pulled a big face for the photo, I laughed.

She asked if she could repay me with a cup of coffee, I said I dont drink coffee, cause I am awkward and said I drink tea instead. Anyway went for it, had a nice time hanging out, then she got the airbus to the airport and flew home as it was her last day.

Another girl who had bright green hair, and punk ripped clothes on, covered in tattoos from LA, asked if I wanted a cup. We ended up walking down to the pigeon house that night as she said she wanted to visit it. Didn't turn into sex, but maybe it could have cause she told me she goes to nudist beaches and has had 3somes.

I was walking up into the Dublin mountains and on two different occassions women asked to tag along with me. Irish women never go for a walk with me. One was a blonde american on a hiking trip. The other was two south american girls who were living in Ireland they asked to join me and were trying to get better at hiking cause they wanted to do hiking holidays outside Ireland.

I can only really remember one Irish girl asking me if I wanted a cup of tea random on the street. I was standing at a bus stop and she was on other side of road struggling with bags of shopping, So I asked her if she needed a hand, and helped her carry them home then she invited me in for a cup of tea said I could see the bus coming from her front window and could sit inside till it came.

Anyway, yeah it happens all the time really. I can only imagine it happens women non stop. Although I would never random ask a woman.

If a stranger walked up to me in the street and asked me for coffee I'd look for the hidden cameras because they have to be winding me up. Then I'd run away"

Yeah, and this is what I was asking for...stranger on the street asking to go for coffee now...so would be NO in your case???

"Are you talking about random on fab?

Or are you talking about random strangers on the street, walking up and saying "Fancy a coffee?"

It actually happens me on a regular basis. Never by an Irish girl though.

A russian girl asked me could I take a photo of her at the bridge on O'Connell street. I said of course yeah. She pulled a big face for the photo, I laughed.

She asked if she could repay me with a cup of coffee, I said I dont drink coffee, cause I am awkward and said I drink tea instead. Anyway went for it, had a nice time hanging out, then she got the airbus to the airport and flew home as it was her last day.

Another girl who had bright green hair, and punk ripped clothes on, covered in tattoos from LA, asked if I wanted a cup. We ended up walking down to the pigeon house that night as she said she wanted to visit it. Didn't turn into sex, but maybe it could have cause she told me she goes to nudist beaches and has had 3somes.

I was walking up into the Dublin mountains and on two different occassions women asked to tag along with me. Irish women never go for a walk with me. One was a blonde american on a hiking trip. The other was two south american girls who were living in Ireland they asked to join me and were trying to get better at hiking cause they wanted to do hiking holidays outside Ireland.

I can only really remember one Irish girl asking me if I wanted a cup of tea random on the street. I was standing at a bus stop and she was on other side of road struggling with bags of shopping, So I asked her if she needed a hand, and helped her carry them home then she invited me in for a cup of tea said I could see the bus coming from her front window and could sit inside till it came.

Anyway, yeah it happens all the time really. I can only imagine it happens women non stop. Although I would never random ask a woman."

Hi and thanks for your message here, yeah I was wondering about stranger on the street, seems to be so easy on this prank videos but how it is in real life, not that nice looks like

If a stranger walked up to me in the street and asked me for coffee I'd look for the hidden cameras because they have to be winding me up. Then I'd run away

Yeah, and this is what I was asking for...stranger on the street asking to go for coffee now...so would be NO in your case???"

It certainly would

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

God damn it!

why would you spend days with a fwb and not claim the benefit? Makes no sense to me. "

This

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

God damn it!

That's why I wouldn't use the term in the first place, sex is easily got, real friendship not so much"

Yeah, and this is what I was asking for...stranger on the street asking to go for coffee now...so would be NO in your case??? It certainly would "

I'll take a note of this so

on the hill NordWest of

God damn it!

The difference between a FB and a FWB "

Each on their own. When I hang out for hours then there's sex involved, that doesn't mean the fwb is a fb only.

God damn it!

Each on their own. When I hang out for hours then there's sex involved, that doesn't mean the fwb is a fb only. "

...would love to take you for the coffee...

on the hill NordWest of

God damn it!

Each on their own. When I hang out for hours then there's sex involved, that doesn't mean the fwb is a fb only.

...would love to take you for the coffee... "

That's very kind of you, unfortunately doghunter doesn't do coffee meets.

God damn it!

That's very kind of you, unfortunately doghunter doesn't do coffee meets. "

Hahaha i knew that it's never easy...tell me so what doghunter is doing???????

on the hill NordWest of

God damn it!

Hahaha i knew that it's never easy...tell me so what doghunter is doing???????"

A good hunter chooses the prey carefully and goes straight for the kill.

God damn it!

Hahaha i knew that it's never easy...tell me so what doghunter is doing???????

A good hunter chooses the prey carefully and goes straight for the kill. "

I'll be patient and concentrated at you....I'll wait for moments of weakness...

» Add a new message to this topic