FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hot lodger dilemma

Hot lodger dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubcouple35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

We currently have 2 lodgers staying with us in a self contained studio apartment to the rear of our house.

My dilemma is one of them is really hot and I'm sure he's flirting with me when we chat. He even asked if i can drop out to him when i got a chance and made some small excuse for needing me to go out to him and when I went out he was half naked and only out of the shower .

He's leaving soon and I'm not sure what to do. How do I let him know I really want to fuck him (with my hubby's permission of course) but without embarrassing myself if it turns out I got it wrong and that he is not interested or should I just leave it to fantasy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"We currently have 2 lodgers staying with us in a self contained studio apartment to the rear of our house.

My dilemma is one of them is really hot and I'm sure he's flirting with me when we chat. He even asked if i can drop out to him when i got a chance and made some small excuse for needing me to go out to him and when I went out he was half naked and only out of the shower .

He's leaving soon and I'm not sure what to do. How do I let him know I really want to fuck him (with my hubby's permission of course) but without embarrassing myself if it turns out I got it wrong and that he is not interested or should I just leave it to fantasy "

If you have Hubby's permission, reverse the tables.

Ask him to drop in to house and you be half naked.

See how he reacts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above post says..

But if don’t want to ask him into your house, next time he asks you in be sure to comment on his exposure. He wants you but believe it or not he doesn’t want to know your hubby is ok with it. He wants the excitement of it... so give it to him

By *avysbackyetagainMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It's probably he's fantasy.

Your obviously hot woman from your profile pics .

Fucking a married landlord wife be a great fantasy

You have your hubby permission?

That guy won't turn you down believe me !

Ps if renting again let me know

North Dublin

"As above post says..

But if don’t want to ask him into your house, next time he asks you in be sure to comment on his exposure. He wants you but believe it or not he doesn’t want to know your hubby is ok with it. He wants the excitement of it... so give it to him"

Thanks .That's exactly what my hubby said and he said he would get more of a kick letting the hot lodger think that he seduced me when really it was my hubby's idea lol

"As above post says..

But if don’t want to ask him into your house, next time he asks you in be sure to comment on his exposure. He wants you but believe it or not he doesn’t want to know your hubby is ok with it. He wants the excitement of it... so give it to him

Thanks .That's exactly what my hubby said and he said he would get more of a kick letting the hot lodger think that he seduced me when really it was my hubby's idea lol"

Your hubby knows how us horny men think lol

When he moves out let me know will ye hahaha

Im only up the road could have a trial run first see how it works out

By *len-cocoMan  over a year ago

Cork

How soon is he leaving? Any chance you could walk past the window naked for him to see without the other lad seeing? Then text him to come up about something. If he's freshly showered you know he's looking for something

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I'd do nothing.

By *oathangerMan  over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

What happened?

By *ynchsimonMan  over a year ago

North county Dublin Meath

Leave a pair of your sexy knickers out for him to find and see his reaction?

Can I come lodge?

I would totally give it a go with the inviting him up for something before he goes and do the half naked thing to see what his reaction is. You could even try a towel out of the shower with a whoops moment.

I've no doubt he'll be up for it for sure.

Look forward to seeing the public video

By *ustin 100Man  over a year ago

Galway

"We currently have 2 lodgers staying with us in a self contained studio apartment to the rear of our house.

My dilemma is one of them is really hot and I'm sure he's flirting with me when we chat. He even asked if i can drop out to him when i got a chance and made some small excuse for needing me to go out to him call over to his studioand when I went out he was half naked and only out of the shower .

He's leaving soon and I'm not sure what to do. How do I let him know I really want to fuck him (with my hubby's permission of course) but without embarrassing myself if it turns out I got it wrong and that he is not interested or should I just leave it to fantasy "

call over to his studio as about something or other,and leave you phone behind logged on to fab for him to see,call back after half an hour and you'll know by reaction if he's up for it

If hes leaving soon then you wouldn't be embarrassed for too long if he were to say no. If he says yes then you're elected

By *uv2bnude3Man  over a year ago

Thurles

Find an excuse to drop in on him when he is alone, but be dressed sexy and be a little touchy feely. Maybe ask about his gf and few naughty questions about his sex life. But the most important thing is ........... tell us what hapoens, in detail.

Best of luck and ENJOY HIM

Do you have planning permission for the studio?

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

Did my bosses wife once years ago in their place, she came onto me....believe me it didn't take much to know what she wanted. Low cut top and a flirty smile as she leaned against the counter was all I needed lol xx

GO FOR IT!!

Nothing against what your thinking. But if a guy put something like this on the forums he would be shot down a dog.

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

He's leaving soon and I'm not sure what to do. How do I let him know I really want to fuck him (with my hubby's permission of course) but without embarrassing myself if it turns out I got it wrong and that he is not interested or should I just leave it to fantasy Nothing against what your thinking. But if a guy put something like this on the forums he would be shot down a dog."

Lol....you're probably right! A lad would be a "Dirty fecker..taking advantage of a vunerable tenent!!"

North Dublin

He's leaving soon and I'm not sure what to do. How do I let him know I really want to fuck him (with my hubby's permission of course) but without embarrassing myself if it turns out I got it wrong and that he is not interested or should I just leave it to fantasy Nothing against what your thinking. But if a guy put something like this on the forums he would be shot down a dog."

But why. I'm not making him do anything against his will. I'm not going to jump on him and pin him to the bed lol . I'm just going to drop a few hints , flirt a little and if he makes a move then great because I wont make the first move and even if I did he could always just say NO it's not that bid of a deal .

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

Get him bucked

He's leaving soon and I'm not sure what to do. How do I let him know I really want to fuck him (with my hubby's permission of course) but without embarrassing myself if it turns out I got it wrong and that he is not interested or should I just leave it to fantasy Nothing against what your thinking. But if a guy put something like this on the forums he would be shot down a dog.

But why. I'm not making him do anything against his will. I'm not going to jump on him and pin him to the bed lol . I'm just going to drop a few hints , flirt a little and if he makes a move then great because I wont make the first move and even if I did he could always just say NO it's not that bid of a deal . "

It's no big deal if you're a woman saying it but for some reason it's a whole different ballgame if a guy suggested something like that.

North Dublin

"Do you have planning permission for the studio?"

Oh yes and if that turns you on knowing I have full planning permission you going to shoot your load when I tell you I'm also registered with revenue

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I think this is brilliant mrs dub??

Look forward to hearing what happens.

Go for it.

Pete x

North Dublin

"I think this is brilliant mrs dub??

Go for it.

Pete x"

Thanks Pete .

Absolutely I'll let you know what happens and give you all the juicy details if he pics up on my subtle/not so subtle hints

Rxx

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Go for it.

Pete x

Thanks Pete .

Absolutely I'll let you know what happens and give you all the juicy details if he pics up on my subtle/not so subtle hints

Rxx"

Plot twist...

Pete is the lodger

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

He's leaving soon and I'm not sure what to do. How do I let him know I really want to fuck him (with my hubby's permission of course) but without embarrassing myself if it turns out I got it wrong and that he is not interested or should I just leave it to fantasy

See how he reacts "

100% this

South Dublin Area

Go for it.

Pete x

Thanks Pete .

Rxx

Plot twist...

Pete is the lodger "

Oops

simple rule.... never mix business with pleasure .... money talks

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I think it’s a amazing idea! As you said mrsdub you aren’t pinning him down...you are just putting a bow on an already very beautiful gift

Can’t wait to hear more!

A x

North Dublin

Go for it.

Pete x

Thanks Pete .

Rxx

Plot twist...

Pete is the lodger

Oops "

Damn was it that obvious lol

[Removed by poster at 06/12/19 12:23:54]

He's leaving soon and I'm not sure what to do. How do I let him know I really want to fuck him (with my hubby's permission of course) but without embarrassing myself if it turns out I got it wrong and that he is not interested or should I just leave it to fantasy Nothing against what your thinking. But if a guy put something like this on the forums he would be shot down a dog.

But why. I'm not making him do anything against his will. I'm not going to jump on him and pin him to the bed lol . I'm just going to drop a few hints , flirt a little and if he makes a move then great because I wont make the first move and even if I did he could always just say NO it's not that bid of a deal . "

When I read the “a man would be shot down like a dog” comment, my initial reaction was “yes, we’re all aware of the gender inequality going on here, thank you”, but the “but why?” comment makes it seem like you’re not.

Even if a male landlord was to only drop a few subtle hints, he would still be seen as the nasty landlord taking advantage of the vulnerable tenant.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t go for it. I absolutely think you should. But a man in the same situation would be told exactly the opposite

But why. I'm not making him do anything against his will. I'm not going to jump on him and pin him to the bed lol . I'm just going to drop a few hints , flirt a little and if he makes a move then great because I wont make the first move and even if I did he could always just say NO it's not that bid of a deal .

When I read the “a man would be shot down like a dog” comment, my initial reaction was “yes, we’re all aware of the gender inequality going on here, thank you”, but the “but why?” comment makes it seem like you’re not.

Even if a male landlord was to only drop a few subtle hints, he would still be seen as the nasty landlord taking advantage of the vulnerable tenant.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t go for it. I absolutely think you should. But a man in the same situation would be told exactly the opposite "

A man would actually be told that there is a stories and fantasys section on the forum to be fair

By *attiejoejoeMan  over a year ago

Any town

Well cut through the chase and say that you’ would enjoy hanging sexy fun with him & you’re other half has given you the go ahead !!!!

Nothing like saying what you’re looking for and then you can see his reaction .

I’m not saying you shouldn’t go for it. I absolutely think you should. But a man in the same situation would be told exactly the opposite

A man would actually be told that there is a stories and fantasys section on the forum to be fair

"

Lol, true

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

Overcome your fear of rejection, and ask him straight out if he wants to have sex with you. He may say yes, or no. Don't play games, as he may not pick up on all the cues, and you'll have lost him(to a new landlord).

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"

Haha you're spot on there. Gotta love the double standards on here.

Good thing most of us don't take it too seriously and realize it just is what it is.

The poor fecker who wanted to 'drop the towel' a few weeks back got slaughtered.

The majority on this thread are telling the woman to go for it and to wear something sexy or just half naked with little concern that it might make the lad uncomfortable or embarrassed. But sure what harm when the shoe is on the other foot.

Not saying it's any of my business what the outcome is, but the hypocrisy on here at times is astounding.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

First off maybe he’s not coming on to you or dropping hints..... but does he want to fuck u..... 100 time YES!!

As for how to how to get there..... you should have told him you were putting on a wash and asked for the towel

sandyford

Good thing most of us don't take it too seriously and realize it just is what it is.

The poor fecker who wanted to 'drop the towel' a few weeks back got slaughtered.

The majority on this thread are telling the woman to go for it and to wear something sexy or just half naked with little concern that it might make the lad uncomfortable or embarrassed. But sure what harm when the shoe is on the other foot.

Not saying it's any of my business what the outcome is, but the hypocrisy on here at times is astounding. "

Yes but 9 times out of 10 it’s some desperate horny guy who is seeing flirty situations where there is non or asking just I try it on with someone who is completely inappropriate. Just imagine the guards knocking at ur door later in the day and you have ur answer .

BUT if a women wants to have sex, lets be honest the same stats work.... 9 times out of 10 the guy will be up for it.....

true or false?

North Dublin

Not saying it's any of my business what the outcome is, but the hypocrisy on here at times is astounding. "

Theres no hypocrisy here . As I recall that was about is daughters young friend .

The guy here in question is in his 30's and as I said in my initial post he's been giving me all the signals that he is interested in taking it further I haven't responded to anything he has done yet but now with my hubby's permission encouragement I was simply looking for other people advice . But alas the snowflakes and but what if's are out in force seriously it's a bit of fun .

Maybe you could start a #MENTOO movement to make yourselves feel better

North Dublin

First off maybe he’s not coming on to you or dropping hints..... but does he want to fuck u..... 100 time YES!!

As for how to how to get there..... you should have told him you were putting on a wash and asked for the towel "

Great idea I might try that ?? ??????

South Dublin Area

Report back tonight for an update

Not saying it's any of my business what the outcome is, but the hypocrisy on here at times is astounding.

Theres no hypocrisy here . As I recall that was about is daughters young friend .

The guy here in question is in his 30's and as I said in my initial post he's been giving me all the signals that he is interested in taking it further I haven't responded to anything he has done yet but now with my hubby's permission encouragement I was simply looking for other people advice . But alas the snowflakes and but what if's are out in force seriously it's a bit of fun .

Maybe you could start a #MENTOO movement to make yourselves feel better "

Nothing wrong in my opinion with what you have in mind but like I've said before if a guy starred same thread he would be slaughtered for it from all sides.

By *edserMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Just looked at your pictures fabulous

Of course he wants to fuck you

We all do ??

North Dublin

Maybe you could start a #MENTOO movement to make yourselves feel better Nothing wrong in my opinion with what you have in mind but like I've said before if a guy starred same thread he would be slaughtered for it from all sides. "

Ok great thank you for your input we'll keep your input on a file in a filing cabinet

Maybe you could start a #MENTOO movement to make yourselves feel better Nothing wrong in my opinion with what you have in mind but like I've said before if a guy starred same thread he would be slaughtered for it from all sides.

Ok great thank you for your input we'll keep your input on a file in a filing cabinet "

You mentioned about the forum post a while back about the daughter young friend and dropped the towel. That guy got slaughtered even if he was taken the piss.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Maybe you could start a #MENTOO movement to make yourselves feel better "

Never said you were a hypocrite. I was referring to how threads are received differently based on what sex started them.

And you've kinda proved my claim of hypocrisy by going down the 'snowflake' labeling route. It's the easy way I suppose.

North Dublin

Maybe you could start a #MENTOO movement to make yourselves feel better

Never said you were a hypocrite. I was referring to how threads are received differently based on what sex started them.

And you've kinda proved my claim of hypocrisy by going down the 'snowflake' labeling route. It's the easy way I suppose. "

Not really but whatever makes you feel better .

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Fook the lodger

sandyford

"Report back tonight for an update "

Yes.... this is the important part

Thurles

North Dublin

"Report back tonight for an update "

I will certainly keep you all updated . Unfortunately nothing will happen over the weekend as they only stay Monday to friday . They are contractors and live up north .They're leaving in 2 weeks so I have until then to get my flirt on and see if it is reciprocated . ????

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

I hope it works out for you and if it dose he is one lucky man, as your pics are as hot as hell, enjoy every minute of it life is to short not to have fun when ever you can.

By *eepimpactMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Ah for jaysus sake woman cop the F on.Quit this looking for advice nonsense on here.Either your gonna drain the guys balls dry or you're not.All the lick arses here just trying there best to be nice in the hope of a ride in the future from yourself.

"Ah for jaysus sake woman cop the F on.Quit this looking for advice nonsense on here.Either your gonna drain the guys balls dry or you're not.All the lick arses here just trying there best to be nice in the hope of a ride in the future from yourself. "
I believe you just hit the nail on the head with that comment.

North Dublin

"Ah for jaysus sake woman cop the F on.Quit this looking for advice nonsense on here.Either your gonna drain the guys balls dry or you're not.All the lick arses here just trying there best to be nice in the hope of a ride in the future from yourself. "

It's not quite as simple as that as hes not on fab as far as I know so it's not just about dropping to my knees and "draining his balls" . I dont want to make him uncomfortable or feel awkward if I'm miss reading the signals hence the looking for advice on what to do or not do . Believe me if he was on fab I would have drained his balls ages ago I haven't come across many guys like him on fab

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

couldn't have put it better

North Dublin

"Ah for jaysus sake woman cop the F on.Quit this looking for advice nonsense on here.Either your gonna drain the guys balls dry or you're not.All the lick arses here just trying there best to be nice in the hope of a ride in the future from yourself.

couldn't have put it better

"

Lads guess what you dont have to read the thread or comment on it it's simple just scroll on by just like I do when I look at your profile and say to myself nah not for me . I dont feel the need to message you to tell you your not for me I just keep scrolling

North Dublin

Are you just annoyed because you mailed us 2 years ago and you didn't get a response. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if I hurt you feelings or your manly pride

"Ah for jaysus sake woman cop the F on.Quit this looking for advice nonsense on here.Either your gonna drain the guys balls dry or you're not.All the lick arses here just trying there best to be nice in the hope of a ride in the future from yourself.

Are you just annoyed because you mailed us 2 years ago and you didn't get a response. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if I hurt you feelings or your manly pride "

He must have sparked something if you remember a message from 2 years ago.

By *atience178Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Get your hubby to say to him that you are really gonna miss him when he’s gone and kinda say jokingly that you had the hots for him. You’ll know then where you stand.

North Dublin

Are you just annoyed because you mailed us 2 years ago and you didn't get a response. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if I hurt you feelings or your manly pride He must have sparked something if you remember a message from 2 years ago. "

Nope not at all just came up when I looked at his profile... before scrolling by

North Dublin

"Get your hubby to say to him that you are really gonna miss him when he’s gone and kinda say jokingly that you had the hots for him. You’ll know then where you stand."

Thats a good idea thanks . I might have to lol as I'm a little more shy and would rather if he made a move first

sandyford

"Get your hubby to say to him that you are really gonna miss him when he’s gone and kinda say jokingly that you had the hots for him. You’ll know then where you stand.

Thats a good idea thanks . I might have to lol as I'm a little more shy and would rather if he made a move first "

Some of the crazy hot lingerie from ur pics up on the walking line...... (not that we’ve weather for it at the min )

sandyford

"Get your hubby to say to him that you are really gonna miss him when he’s gone and kinda say jokingly that you had the hots for him. You’ll know then where you stand.

Thats a good idea thanks . I might have to lol as I'm a little more shy and would rather if he made a move first

Some of the crazy hot lingerie from ur pics up on the walking line...... (not that we’ve weather for it at the min )"

Washing*

You just need to screw on your slutty head!

Get Mr to tell him you wanted to see him in the house with a wee goodbye gift..

And walk out with your lingerie on (not saying a word), taking him by the hand into the bedroom to give him his ‘gift’

Simples!

Tabs does that ALL the time!

North Dublin

"You just need to screw on your slutty head!

And walk out with your lingerie on (not saying a word), taking him by the hand into the bedroom to give him his ‘gift’

Simples!

Tabs does that ALL the time! "

I wish I had her confidence lol. I might have to get a few tips from Tabs ??

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

Someone already said it above. Don't do it, mixing bizz/pleasure. Whole thing could come bite you in the ass some day....drop it!

Simples!

Tabs does that ALL the time! "

Is she looking for a real man.

sandyford

Simples!

Tabs does that ALL the time!

I wish I had her confidence lol. I might have to get a few tips from Tabs ??"

Have sex with the hub in ur house but somewhere he might see/hear and see what reaction you get...... I’m far too into this

Dublin

Are you just annoyed because you mailed us 2 years ago and you didn't get a response. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if I hurt you feelings or your manly pride "

If you did'nt detect sarcasm in my post i can't help you! This may hurt that ego but funnily enough i don't recall contacting you but i'm thrilled the memory has stuck with you for 2 years No need to apologise as no feelings took a blow and the pride is still fully intact.Cheers for the concern though!!

I'f it's that kinda situ ,as in ,you already have your husband's permission...my thoughts would be to go straight out and tell him you'd love to fuck him...if he's interested ..he will ..if not ..he won't ...cause as you said he's leaving soon...so as the song says ..." The rest is up to you " ..

North Dublin

Are you just annoyed because you mailed us 2 years ago and you didn't get a response. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if I hurt you feelings or your manly pride

If you did'nt detect sarcasm in my post i can't help you! This may hurt that ego but funnily enough i don't recall contacting you but i'm thrilled the memory has stuck with you for 2 years No need to apologise as no feelings took a blow and the pride is still fully intact.Cheers for the concern though!!"

No ego here . As I said already When I looked at your profile it came up that you messaged us 2 years ago but glad to know your ok

North Dublin

I'f it's that kinda situ ,as in ,you already have your husband's permission...my thoughts would be to go straight out and tell him you'd love to fuck him...if he's interested ..he will ..if not ..he won't ...cause as you said he's leaving soon...so as the song says ..." The rest is up to you " .."

It may end up going that way but we are hoping that I can fuck him letting him think that he seduced a lonely housewife when infact it has been planned to a tee between myself and my hubby with different scenarios and possibilities lived out between myself and the hubby in bed

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

A going away or Christma drinks party would create the ideal opportunity Just a thought.....

Dublin

If you did'nt detect sarcasm in my post i can't help you! This may hurt that ego but funnily enough i don't recall contacting you but i'm thrilled the memory has stuck with you for 2 years No need to apologise as no feelings took a blow and the pride is still fully intact.Cheers for the concern though!!

No ego here . As I said already When I looked at your profile it came up that you messaged us 2 years ago but glad to know your ok "

Ah thanks....it's very cute that you were concerned about my well being.If only other humans were more like you...we'd be so much better off!!

North Dublin

No ego here . As I said already When I looked at your profile it came up that you messaged us 2 years ago but glad to know your ok

Ah thanks....it's very cute that you were concerned about my well being.If only other humans were more like you...we'd be so much better off!!"

Thank you... if only

I can not wait to find out how you get on enjoy yourself xxx so jealous

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I can not wait to find out how you get on enjoy yourself xxx so jealous "

Yeah, the excitement is building!

If anyone knows 2 Nordies living here during the week, do give them a nudge would ya

sandyford

"I can not wait to find out how you get on enjoy yourself xxx so jealous

If anyone knows 2 Nordies living here during the week, do give them a nudge would ya "

I’m also checking the internet for a studio apartment coming up in the next few weeks

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"I can not wait to find out how you get on enjoy yourself xxx so jealous

If anyone knows 2 Nordies living here during the week, do give them a nudge would ya

I’m also checking the internet for a studio apartment coming up in the next few weeks "

Mention to the guy your husband has to go out on ungent Business that will leave him at ease, no one deliberately Wants to upset a lady's hubby, I could call around and take him out , we could leave a baby Monitor in the bedroom and listen from the garage to your moans moans and more moans , hubby can ring you when your free and I can do the fab write up after for clarity

Not point in trying to answer all comments. All ill say is if he's a streaght man he will want to. Send him a text with an excuse,when you know he's alone. When he calls over do the towel thing and make discrete sugestions. Any virile man would. Enjoy.

"simple rule.... never mix business with pleasure .... money talks "

Agree!

I'f it's that kinda situ ,as in ,you already have your husband's permission...my thoughts would be to go straight out and tell him you'd love to fuck him...if he's interested ..he will ..if not ..he won't ...cause as you said he's leaving soon...so as the song says ..." The rest is up to you " ..

It may end up going that way but we are hoping that I can fuck him letting him think that he seduced a lonely housewife when infact it has been planned to a tee between myself and my hubby with different scenarios and possibilities lived out between myself and the hubby in bed "

AHH ok...I see... you're gonna act like he seduces you ....so it's in the area of ..." And the Oscar goes to ....."...

"Do you have planning permission for the studio?

Oh yes and if that turns you on knowing I have full planning permission you going to shoot your load when I tell you I'm also registered with revenue "

Oh baby! I’m hard just thinking of all that compliance

Thurles

It will happen, no straight could refuse you.

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Us fellas are usually suckers for a damsel in distress so how about:-

It's Christmas, decorations need to be put up...hubby is out... you can't reach where you want to put a decoration...don't feel safe on a step ladder... "Sorry to bother you Mr Lodger but would you mind giving me a hand"?

a) you're wearing a robe that'll open to the crotch.

b) short skirt sans culottes(a bit too obvious and not terribly appropriate for DIY - well that kind of DIY at least)

c) string tied PJs that "accidentally" fall to your ankles with his face

opposite your irresistible kitty.

or

He goes up the ladder and you're afraid that he'll fall and claim off your insurance so you're compelled to grab hold of his leg - to steady him - and as he descends your hand travels up until it can go no further.

If he's not hard as a rock by that stage, then maybe him and the other fella are more interested in each other than you.

Can't wait to see the Airbnb review.

First world problem eh (?

North Dublin

"Us fellas are usually suckers for a damsel in distress so how about:-

It's Christmas, decorations need to be put up...hubby is out... you can't reach where you want to put a decoration...don't feel safe on a step ladder... "Sorry to bother you Mr Lodger but would you mind giving me a hand"?

b) short skirt sans culottes(a bit too obvious and not terribly appropriate for DIY - well that kind of DIY at least)

or

He goes up the ladder and you're afraid that he'll fall and claim off your insurance so you're compelled to grab hold of his leg - to steady him - and as he descends your hand travels up until it can go no further.

If he's not hard as a rock by that stage, then maybe him and the other fella are more interested in each other than you.

"

This could work as I am very small and need help reaching lots of things lol

Thank god cocks are only only wast hight

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

love to be in that situation (but in reality, I'd chicken out & regret it forever probably) )

or

Thank god cocks are only only wast hight "

I'd say your all talk and no action.

By *ant111Man  over a year ago

Dublin 6

Id say veris say not

North Dublin

or

Thank god cocks are only only wast hight I'd say your all talk and no action."

Says the keyboard worrier who hides his profile everytime he posts a comment grow up

" Id say veris say not "
veris mean feck all.

or

Thank god cocks are only only wast hight I'd say your all talk and no action.

Says the keyboard worrier who hides his profile everytime he posts a comment grow up "

You lost me with that comment.

or

Says the keyboard worrier who hides his profile everytime he posts a comment grow up You lost me with that comment. "

Scooby your being a dick piss off and let the rest of us that are interested enjoy the anticipation with the lady oops sorry for hurting your feelings NOT

or

Says the keyboard worrier who hides his profile everytime he posts a comment grow up You lost me with that comment. Scooby your being a dick piss off and let the rest of us that are interested enjoy the anticipation with the lady oops sorry for hurting your feelings NOT "

Nice ass mind if I ride it too the bog.

or

Says the keyboard worrier who hides his profile everytime he posts a comment grow up You lost me with that comment. Scooby your being a dick piss off and let the rest of us that are interested enjoy the anticipation with the lady oops sorry for hurting your feelings NOT Nice ass mind if I ride it too the bog."

nice face mind if I remove it

or

Says the keyboard worrier who hides his profile everytime he posts a comment grow up You lost me with that comment. Scooby your being a dick piss off and let the rest of us that are interested enjoy the anticipation with the lady oops sorry for hurting your feelings NOT Nice ass mind if I ride it too the bog.nice face mind if I remove it "

You want it between your legs.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

York

or

Says the keyboard worrier who hides his profile everytime he posts a comment grow up "

It’s a shame the troll won’t stay in ‘sligo’

or

Says the keyboard worrier who hides his profile everytime he posts a comment grow up

It’s a shame the troll won’t stay in ‘sligo’ "

WHA.

By *parkyt500Man  over a year ago

midlands

Any update to your situation...

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

"Any update to your situation... "

Well?

North Dublin

"Any update to your situation...

Well? "

No major developments as yet just exchanging a few flirty chats . So it's still a work in progress but he definitely seems keen it's just trying to get him alone for long long enough to actually do anything . He leaves on the 23rd so I have until next week but hopefully sooner.

By *adforit1304Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Only a few days left

north and south

"Only a few days left "
Get me to come look at the room and I can drop a hint not to let that F I LLY get away

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Looking forward to the outcome of this.

By *rct4Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Any update to your situation...

Well?

No major developments as yet just exchanging a few flirty chats . So it's still a work in progress but he definitely seems keen it's just trying to get him alone for long long enough to actually do anything . He leaves on the 23rd so I have until next week but hopefully sooner."

Could you not say your very embarrassed but your showers broken and you need to use his? When the other guy is out drop over with your stuff and accidentally leave a bottle of lube on the table on the way with your stuff to see how he reacts while your in for a shower

By *igguy300Man  over a year ago

town

I know its easier said than done op but I was lodging in a house where the lady of the house was quite flirtatious. After a couple of months ( yes it took me that long unfortunately)when both of us were alone I just asked her straight out if I was getting the right signals. Long story short, 3 of the the best months fun was had. So don't be worrying about making him feel uncomfortable. If hes not interested he will at the very least feel flattered.

I want a sexy, sultry landlady with a similar dilemma...

Please PM me the address and I'll supply the references

By *elicatedelicateCouple  over a year ago

Southside

Life is too short go for it girl. No one will reject you. The stats the he won’t reject you are super high. You are fire!!! Let us know how it goes xx

Also ignore the trolls, majority of people here don’t talk like that.

Dublin 13

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

The sooner you get him the sooner you can have round 2 and 3 and...

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm looking forward to knowing how this escalates...

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

?? Do something

north and south

"?? Do something "
Maybe the other ladies watching have rooms to potentially rent and show us guys around and can take the initiative tween now and the New Year Maybe this could be be the new swinging fun meets

"As above post says..

Thanks .That's exactly what my hubby said and he said he would get more of a kick letting the hot lodger think that he seduced me when really it was my hubby's idea lol"

Deff let me know when ur renting out lodgings again as truly interested and work in Dublin a lot with work.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

Have to say after 10 years here though not participating in forums much now, this is the hottest post I can remember, I would love to be in that predicament all the anticipation wow, hubbies bulls would be bursting thinking about me and what could happen, go for it your both worth it x

Stacey

"Have to say after 10 years here though not participating in forums much now, this is the hottest post I can remember, I would love to be in that predicament all the anticipation wow, hubbies bulls would be bursting thinking about me and what could happen, go for it your both worth it x

Stacey"

Fancy renting out a room Stacey

By *otentialhandfulWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge NORTHERN IRELAND

Go for it girl, something similar happened to me and it was an amazing fantasy come true, so glad I went ahead with it...

El x

By *ay-NWMan  over a year ago

Derry

Wow that's one lucky guy. Has to be a every young man fantastic taking a hot wife while thinking the husband doesn't know.

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

bit late to this thread but my god its one horny situation

great post mrs dubs

so my tuppence worth

maybe could you accidentally lock yourself out of your house, maybe out the back putting the bin out or something. call down to him to wait till hub gets home

get the conversation going about how he is always out and you are a lonely housewife wink wink nudge nudge

belfast

"Go for it girl, something similar happened to me and it was an amazing fantasy come true, so glad I went ahead with it...

El x"

Do tell us El, we’d all love the details.

Dublin 13

He be going for Christmas soon.

Hurry up.??

North Dublin

Mission accomplished

Last night It finally happened. I fucked the hot lodger . It's a bit of a long story how it worked out so if its enough to know I accomplished my mission lol then I did . If anyone wants details i can post it but as i said it's a bit of along story lol.

By *elicatedelicateCouple  over a year ago

Southside

Wow wow wow do tell

belfast

"Mission accomplished

Last night It finally happened. I fucked the hot lodger . It's a bit of a long story how it worked out so if its enough to know I accomplished my mission lol then I did . If anyone wants details i can post it but as i said it's a bit of along story lol. "

Of course we want the details. I also want to know if you have any apartments to rent.

Result!!! Sounds like a hot sexy experience

oh we love a long hot story...do tell

its already circulating on whatsapp

North Dublin

Ok so this was a bit unexpected to say the least as I thought my chance had gone But .

Last night when myself and P were watching tv P suggested that I text Rob (aka hot lodger) and ask if it's ok to drop out to sort out getting the keys and so on before they leave next week . But I said no there was no point as the other lodger (Sean ) is there with him and I'd rather see if he texts me first .

So P said go and have a shower get changed into something sexy just in case .

I said ok I'll go for a shower anyway but what I didn't know was that P had bumped into them as he arrived home from work at the same time as them and was chatting to them for a few minutes which P discovered that the other lodger was going back out to meet up with a couple of friends from work for a drink but Rob wasn't going and P told them that he was also going out with his brother for a drink (which was a lie).

I went upstairs to have a shower and when I got out of the shower P had a dress and some sexy underwear picked out for me to wear , a pair of tights, suspenders a lace bra no knickers and I wore a revealing dress which just about hid the suspenders from view.

I went down stairs in what P had left out for me and he was smiling, me thinking it was just because he thought I looked hot but it was only when I picked up my phone and seen a message from Rob saying yeah sure drop out when you ready. I then realised P had texted Rob from my phone asking if it ok for me to drop out while I was in the shower . I could have killed him lol I wasn't prepared to actually go out to him .

So after I gave out to him for a bit I said ok I'll knock out but it doesn't matter as the other lodger is there anyway . P just smiled and said your welcome.

So I knocked on the door and Rob answered looking very sexy and like he has just gotten out of the shower . There was no sign of anyone else so I asked were Sean was and he said he'd gone out with friends..I didn't know what to say every dirty thought I've had so far was running through my head .

I stood in the doorway and we exchanged small talk when a gust of wind lifted my dress up a little giving him a good veiw of what I was/wasn't wearing. He could see that I didn't try stop my dress blowing up and just smiled. He told me to come in if i have time for a cup of tea. I closed the door behind me and thinking he was getting up to make tea he walked straight over to me pushing me against the door and began kissing me passionately I couldn't even catch my breath.

His hands were everywhere .

We stumbled into the bedroom where I pushed him onto the bed pulled his jeans down dropped to my knees and began sucking his rock hard cock getting as much of it into my mouth as I could . He stopped me before he came and stood me up where he unbuttoned my dress and by the look on his face was very happy with P's choice of underwear.

He put me on the bed kissing me all the way down from my neck to my tits spreading my legs wide and wider as he made his way down my body and then as passionately as he kissed me by the door he began to kiss and licked my soaking wet pussy and slid his fingers inside... I came almost straight away .

Then he put on a condom and began to fuck me hard,he had great stamina and seemed to go for ages. I had to keep kissing him just to stop myself from screaming and it didn't take long before I came again and from the noise he was making I knew he was coming too.

I lay on the bed exhausted but he wasnt finished.

He just took the used condom off put another one on and said are you ready. He then bent me over put his still rock hard cock back inside me grabbed my hair and fucked me until I came again and couldn't take any more .

He said he was about to cum so I pulled forward and told him this time i want to taste his cum .

So he took off the condom and i sucked and wanked him as hard and fast as I could until he came all over my mouth and tits .

Then we just lay on the bed for a few minutes. We exchanged some small talk and he said he's wanted to fuck me ever since he arrived. So I got up and said well now you have and just left .

I opened the back door and there was P with his cock in his hand stroking it . I went over sat on his cock still with Robs cum on my mouth and tits . I fucked P until he was ready to cum then got off got on my knees and P stood over me as I wanked him telling him what a dirty slut I was with Rob. P came all over me I was shocked at how much cum there was . He then told me to use my finger and lick every bit of Rob and his cum off of my body which I did with great pleasure.

It couldn't have worked out any better xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Mission accomplished

Last night It finally happened. I fucked the hot lodger . It's a bit of a long story how it worked out so if its enough to know I accomplished my mission lol then I did . If anyone wants details i can post it but as i said it's a bit of along story lol. "

We have time

What a story

South Dublin Area

Mrs Dub

Absolutely sensational, what a story. Cant wait to show Gemma.

Hot as fuck!!

And that ladies and gentlemen is why hotwifing is such a thing.

Pete x

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Brilliant news

"

See how he reacts "

Best solution....

"Mission accomplished

"

I think the whole of irish Fab have been following this story with baited breath.

Do what you are really telling us now is that you are looking for a new lodger now

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Mrs Dub

Absolutely sensational, what a story. Cant wait to show Gemma.

Hot as fuck!!

And that ladies and gentlemen is why hotwifing is such a thing.

Pete x"

Absolutely!

Thurles

Wow thats great. Well done. And very well written. Thanks a mill for sharing

North Dublin

"Mission accomplished

I think the whole of irish Fab have been following this story with baited breath.

Do what you are really telling us now is that you are looking for a new lodger now "

Yes so the moral of the story is I need a new lodger after Christmas lol

I tried posting the story on daft.ie to try and attract a new lodger but they would let me

"Mission accomplished

Do what you are really telling us now is that you are looking for a new lodger now

Yes so the moral of the story is I need a new lodger after Christmas lol

I tried posting the story on daft.ie to try and attract a new lodger but they would let me "

Cue the raft of messages with lodger offers

an epic & appropriate end to this story...a big cum comes to those who wait...

I doubt the lodger will ever find another landlady like that

well done for giving him a life time of memories

By *ust4fun555Man  over a year ago

city centre

Or new update. Hot lodger decides to stay instead.

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

WOW

By *ay-NWMan  over a year ago

Derry

Wow it sounds fucking hot probably not the best to read it at work

"Wow it sounds fucking hot probably not the best to read it at work "

I don’t need a new gaff but I’d happily rent one off you too call up lol,

I’d say go for it he’s only human I’m sure he would love to fuck you

Brilliant OP

Then She woke up from the dream

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Amazing. Well done x

I think a round of applause is called for for the best true story to be told on this for a long time. Definitely worth the wait and we're all looking forward to any sequels that hopefully will happen..

Dublin 13

South Dublin Area

"I think a round of applause is called for for the best true story to be told on this for a long time. Definitely worth the wait and we're all looking forward to any sequels that hopefully will happen.. "
Absolutely makes it so much hotter when its true

Oh my god that was insanely hot lucky you!

Dunboyne & Dublin

Nice one

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

"Ok so this was a bit unexpected to say the least as I thought my chance had gone But .

Last night when myself and P were watching tv P suggested that I text Rob (aka hot lodger) and ask if it's ok to drop out to sort out getting the keys and so on before they leave next week . But I said no there was no point as the other lodger (Sean ) is there with him and I'd rather see if he texts me first .

I said ok I'll go for a shower anyway but what I didn't know was that P had bumped into them as he arrived home from work at the same time as them and was chatting to them for a few minutes which P discovered that the other lodger was going back out to meet up with a couple of friends from work for a drink but Rob wasn't going and P told them that he was also going out with his brother for a drink (which was a lie).

I went upstairs to have a shower and when I got out of the shower P had a dress and some sexy underwear picked out for me to wear , a pair of tights, suspenders a lace bra no knickers and I wore a revealing dress which just about hid the suspenders from view.

I went down stairs in what P had left out for me and he was smiling, me thinking it was just because he thought I looked hot but it was only when I picked up my phone and seen a message from Rob saying yeah sure drop out when you ready. I then realised P had texted Rob from my phone asking if it ok for me to drop out while I was in the shower . I could have killed him lol I wasn't prepared to actually go out to him .

So after I gave out to him for a bit I said ok I'll knock out but it doesn't matter as the other lodger is there anyway . P just smiled and said your welcome.

So I knocked on the door and Rob answered looking very sexy and like he has just gotten out of the shower . There was no sign of anyone else so I asked were Sean was and he said he'd gone out with friends..I didn't know what to say every dirty thought I've had so far was running through my head .

I stood in the doorway and we exchanged small talk when a gust of wind lifted my dress up a little giving him a good veiw of what I was/wasn't wearing. He could see that I didn't try stop my dress blowing up and just smiled. He told me to come in if i have time for a cup of tea. I closed the door behind me and thinking he was getting up to make tea he walked straight over to me pushing me against the door and began kissing me passionately I couldn't even catch my breath.

We stumbled into the bedroom where I pushed him onto the bed pulled his jeans down dropped to my knees and began sucking his rock hard cock getting as much of it into my mouth as I could . He stopped me before he came and stood me up where he unbuttoned my dress and by the look on his face was very happy with P's choice of underwear.

He put me on the bed kissing me all the way down from my neck to my tits spreading my legs wide and wider as he made his way down my body and then as passionately as he kissed me by the door he began to kiss and licked my soaking wet pussy and slid his fingers inside... I came almost straight away .

Then he put on a condom and began to fuck me hard,he had great stamina and seemed to go for ages. I had to keep kissing him just to stop myself from screaming and it didn't take long before I came again and from the noise he was making I knew he was coming too.

He just took the used condom off put another one on and said are you ready. He then bent me over put his still rock hard cock back inside me grabbed my hair and fucked me until I came again and couldn't take any more .

He said he was about to cum so I pulled forward and told him this time i want to taste his cum .

So he took off the condom and i sucked and wanked him as hard and fast as I could until he came all over my mouth and tits .

Then we just lay on the bed for a few minutes. We exchanged some small talk and he said he's wanted to fuck me ever since he arrived. So I got up and said well now you have and just left .

I opened the back door and there was P with his cock in his hand stroking it . I went over sat on his cock still with Robs cum on my mouth and tits . I fucked P until he was ready to cum then got off got on my knees and P stood over me as I wanked him telling him what a dirty slut I was with Rob. P came all over me I was shocked at how much cum there was . He then told me to use my finger and lick every bit of Rob and his cum off of my body which I did with great pleasure.

"

Great story

North Dublin

"I think a round of applause is called for for the best true story to be told on this for a long time. Definitely worth the wait and we're all looking forward to any sequels that hopefully will happen.. "

I dont think there will be a sequel.

Although P is toying with the idea of inviting him up to the house.

P would be sitting on a chair and I would be on my knees sucking P's cock wearing what I wore the other night with the blinds up so as he gets to the door he can see what's going on . The back door would he unlocked and P would beckon him in and when he comes in P would say R told me how you fucked her and if he comes in we could have a 3sum as the sequel.

But I'm not sure if that would ruin the hole thing . It might be better left as a once off and let him leave thinking he seduced the landlord. Although I wouldn't mind fucking him again

But I dont think we'd have the time as he leaves in a couple of days and P is in work all weekend

York

"I think a round of applause is called for for the best true story to be told on this for a long time. Definitely worth the wait and we're all looking forward to any sequels that hopefully will happen..

P would be sitting on a chair and I would be on my knees sucking P's cock wearing what I wore the other night with the blinds up so as he gets to the door he can see what's going on . The back door would he unlocked and P would beckon him in and when he comes in P would say R told me how you fucked her and if he comes in we could have a 3sum as the sequel.

But I'm not sure if that would ruin the hole thing . It might be better left as a once off and let him leave thinking he seduced the landlord. Although I wouldn't mind fucking him again

But I dont think we'd have the time as he leaves in a couple of days and P is in work all weekend "

Oh Mrs dub...

I have fanny flutters again reading ur up date...

Very intriguing... Tabitha xx

"I think a round of applause is called for for the best true story to be told on this for a long time. Definitely worth the wait and we're all looking forward to any sequels that hopefully will happen..

But I dont think we'd have the time as he leaves in a couple of days and P is in work all weekend

Oh Mrs dub...

I have fanny farts again reading ur up date...

Very intriguing... Tabitha xx "

North Dublin

Oh Mrs dub...

I have fanny flutters again reading ur up date...

Very intriguing... Tabitha xx "

Haha Tabitha ... feck P maybe I'll put you in the chair instead and we'll give him a real treat

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

Oh we are so jealous what a very hot experience x

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Love this x

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Love this x

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Bloody hell! This post was HOT!

By *rct4Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Amazing

York

Sounds like a plan doll tabs xx

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

what a fantastic story

i vote for the epilogue

By *uggerjock1Man  over a year ago

limerick

the new 50 shades ?? you should be a writer, your imigination is very vivid.... well done !

By *lay2018Couple  over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Pics and video or it didn't happen

Wee joke

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Brilliant by far the best I’ve read in ages

North Dublin

Haha I would have loved to take a few pics or a vid but i think it would have scared him off lol.

And to be fair it didn't really enter my head at the time as I was a little to preoccupied

By *ltered EgoMan  over a year ago

not a million miles from the airport.

"Ok so this was a bit unexpected to say the least as I thought my chance had gone But .

"

Epic!

Have you found a new lodger yet???

Awful dilemma to be in glad you got it sorted.

» Add a new message to this topic