FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Anal sluts is that common ?

Anal sluts is that common ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erwin OP   Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Hey Guys I am from France and since I am here never met a girl looking only for backdoor job every girl says no are Irish girls anal free lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irl4fucking18Woman  over a year ago

city

Lets smash up your backdoor first and call you a slut!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lets smash up your backdoor first and call you a slut!! "

Good karma lol

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Not everyone who enjoys anal sex also enjoy being called a slut. If its anal you are looking for then I suggest you drop the slut word as it will increase the number of women who are likely to agree to it.

Pretty sure there's a female fabber here with the words anal and slut in her profile.

"Not everyone who enjoys anal sex also enjoy being called a slut. If its anal you are looking for then I suggest you drop the slut word as it will increase the number of women who are likely to agree to it."

If that's exactly what he wants, surely it's best to be upfront about it..

East / North, Cork

Maybe im missing something. What's the difference between an anal slut, and someone who enjoys anal sex (but doesnt enjoy the word "slut") ?

"Maybe im missing something. What's the difference between an anal slut, and someone who enjoys anal sex (but doesnt enjoy the word "slut") ?"

"Maybe im missing something. What's the difference between an anal slut, and someone who enjoys anal sex (but doesnt enjoy the word "slut") ?"

That's self-explanatory surely, some people enjoy the use of terms that others find derogatory.

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hey Guys I am from France and since I am here never met a girl looking only for backdoor job every girl says no are Irish girls anal free lol"

Welcome to Ireland and congratulations on getting blocked by half the site almost immediately.

Google translate really let you down.

No difference, it's all enjoyable anal.

Some just view it as derogatory to hear or see the words anal slut. Anal princess has a nice ring to it, I think.

By *ackk25Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

"Maybe im missing something. What's the difference between an anal slut, and someone who enjoys anal sex (but doesnt enjoy the word "slut") ?

Some just view it as derogatory to hear or see the words anal slut. Anal princess has a nice ring to it, I think. "

Ding a ling a ling!

East / North, Cork

"Maybe im missing something. What's the difference between an anal slut, and someone who enjoys anal sex (but doesnt enjoy the word "slut") ?

That's self-explanatory surely, some people enjoy the use of terms that others find derogatory."

Which is exactly my point. If its anal sex hes is looking for... then his net could cast much wider if he didnt use the word "slut".

East / North, Cork

Some just view it as derogatory to hear or see the words anal slut. Anal princess has a nice ring to it, I think. "

Anal princess is much nicer

That's self-explanatory surely, some people enjoy the use of terms that others find derogatory.

Which is exactly my point. If its anal sex hes is looking for... then his net could cast much wider if he didnt use the word "slut".

"

And my point was that perhaps that is what he is looking for, up to him to clarify

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Some just view it as derogatory to hear or see the words anal slut. Anal princess has a nice ring to it, I think.

Anal princess is much nicer "

So is there any anal princesses about that like to be called slut in the throws of passion

East / North, Cork

Anal princess is much nicer

So is there any anal princesses about that like to be called slut in the throws of passion "

Potentially

Not before we even spoke though ideally

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

This

I love how people get so bent out of shape in the fourms about things and behave like someone just kicked their dog.

I used to meet a girl many moons ago that used to love being called a slut, infact she used to insist that I call her one and tell her how much of a slut she was being.

Just because you don't like something does not mean that others don't.

On a side note though, she did not like anal.

East / North, Cork

"I love how people get so bent out of shape in the fourms about things and behave like someone just kicked their dog.

I used to meet a girl many moons ago that used to love being called a slut, infact she used to insist that I call her one and tell her how much of a slut she was being.

Just because you don't like something does not mean that others don't.

On a side note though, she did not like anal."

Noone got "bent out of shape". A guy was given advice on how to increase the likelihood of getting anal sex. That is all.

"Hey Guys I am from France and since I am here never met a girl looking only for backdoor job every girl says no are Irish girls anal free lol"

Richard Ashcroft!

By *ed_LaFontaineMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Genuine question: did calling someone an anal slut ever scored you some action?

"Pretty sure there's a female fabber here with the words anal and slut in her profile.

"

Not related but casey lee is a 10/10

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Yeah its not that common for Irish girls to be into it. It's a lot more common to find girls from abroad into it.

However, when Irish girls are into it, its usually with men from abroad. Like women into black men, they are often game for having their ass fucked.

If that kindness extends to French men, I dunno.

By *erwin OP   Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Pretty sure there's a female fabber here with the words anal and slut in her profile.

"

I did try nothing coming up for Ireland lol hence the question

Not related but casey lee is a 10/10"

Um, thanks!

GF is an anal slut and enjoys it to the extreme

By *arefacedMan  over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 05/01/20 18:25:19]

By *arefacedMan  over a year ago

dublin

"GF is an anal slut and enjoys it to the extreme "

She certainly is.

I've seen rhossilis video and he sure barbacked her ass until it was destroyed

"GF is an anal slut and enjoys it to the extreme "

My... that is a TWFA... (Truly Well Fucked Ass)

"Not everyone who enjoys anal sex also enjoy being called a slut. If its anal you are looking for then I suggest you drop the slut word as it will increase the number of women who are likely to agree to it."

My ex popped my ass cherry and I got to pop her ass

Back door job !!!

That's as bad as getting a message asking if I take it up the misery hole

"Back door job !!!

That's as bad as getting a message asking if I take it up the misery hole "

Well do ya? Lmao

"Back door job !!!

Well do ya? Lmao "

I did DizzyRose

If I remember right, he got a message back saying that clearly he hasn't got a veri due to his type of message he sends

Then I got quite a long abusive message and I rolled my eyes and hit the block button

Ack Rose !!

I'm only getting it !!

Lmao.!!

"Ack Rose !!

I'm only getting it !!

Lmao.!!

"

Lmao!!

Cal me anything you want

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Lets smash up your backdoor first and call you a slut!!

Cal me anything you want"

Anal angel sounds better from heaven

north and south

"Lets smash up your backdoor first and call you a slut!!

Cal me anything you want"

Anal angel sounds better from heaven

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

"Hey Guys I am from France and since I am here never met a girl looking only for backdoor job every girl says no are Irish girls anal free lol

Welcome to Ireland and congratulations on getting blocked by half the site almost immediately.

Google translate really let you down."

Spot on

I quite enjoy anal but not being called a slut!

By *urlyloverMan  over a year ago

n Ireland

Well said. Why do folk get so up tight.

Sacre Bleu! Will ye lay off the French guy ffs. In the UK and France, the word slut can be one of endearment. ie "my naughty little slut" Or worn as a badge of honor by an openly sexually confident woman, who doesn't feel the need to hide behind a veneer of respectability.

Of course here is Ireland quite a lot of folk were brainwashed by the Catholic Church that sex was shameful and dirty. I personally know a lot of women from conservative Catholic rural backgrounds who are secretly dirty little sluts, but they would die of sheer embarrassment if their neighbors or the parish priest got wind they were bi-sexual or involved in any sort or polyamorous scenario

East / North, Cork

"Sacre Bleu! Will ye lay off the French guy ffs. In the UK and France, the word slut can be one of endearment. ie "my naughty little slut" Or worn as a badge of honor by an openly sexually confident woman, who doesn't feel the need to hide behind a veneer of respectability.

Of course here is Ireland quite a lot of folk were brainwashed by the Catholic Church that sex was shameful and dirty. I personally know a lot of women from conservative Catholic rural backgrounds who are secretly dirty little sluts, but they would die of sheer embarrassment if their neighbors or the parish priest got wind they were bi-sexual or involved in any sort or polyamorous scenario "

Sure some women like to be called sluts in secret. Others hate it in secret. As a brit in Ireland I havent noticed a difference in how its used. Plenty of English women feel the same.

Dublin

"Sacre Bleu! Will ye lay off the French guy ffs. In the UK and France, the word slut can be one of endearment. ie "my naughty little slut" Or worn as a badge of honor by an openly sexually confident woman, who doesn't feel the need to hide behind a veneer of respectability.

Of course here is Ireland quite a lot of folk were brainwashed by the Catholic Church that sex was shameful and dirty. I personally know a lot of women from conservative Catholic rural backgrounds who are secretly dirty little sluts, but they would die of sheer embarrassment if their neighbors or the parish priest got wind they were bi-sexual or involved in any sort or polyamorous scenario "

I work for French company so should I feel free to incorporate the word into internal correspondence?

Purely as a term of endearment of course

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Back door job !!!

That's as bad as getting a message asking if I take it up the misery hole "

What a charmer tho Wren how could you resist

Dublin

"Back door job !!!

What a charmer tho Wren how could you resist "

We had a lad on only this week asking if he could lick Scarlett’s ‘pink shithole’.

Sadly, we are on a baby break so we couldn’t take this romantic wordsmith up on his very enticing offer.

Our loss, I’m sure

Can I have an anal slut and Princess please. Sure you can throw in the Queen too. If she's at a loose end.

By *onjuan234Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Had a Latvian girl friend who loved it, irish ex gfs not so much, and a lady from Scotland i met once loved it too

One of my friends (she is Irish btw) loves anal, but only after she's had a solid 90 minutes of deep vaginal penetration. Unfortunately my todger is a tad too girthy for her tight little asshole, so she's looking for a guy with a pencil thin dick to do the necessary??

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Words are very powerful in sex, calling somebody a slut or a whore can be very arousing if that is the sexual dynamic of the players.

They are not necessarily demeaning words in this context.

In many BDSM encounters one person will submit to another, including being debased either with words or actions.

Anal sex is quite common as part of this type of play, it’s all part of the mind-set, placing yourself in a particular role.

By *ukeM8519Man  over a year ago

Leitrim

You should find a slut and paint her like one of your French girls

north and south

"Words are very powerful in sex, calling somebody a slut or a whore can be very arousing if that is the sexual dynamic of the players.

In many BDSM encounters one person will submit to another, including being debased either with words or actions.

Anal sex is quite common as part of this type of play, it’s all part of the mind-set, placing yourself in a particular role."

This is Ireland only a few can think out side the box , but have never used that word in play yet

By *hecumminmanMan  over a year ago

yours

I'd love an anal princess

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"Words are very powerful in sex, calling somebody a slut or a whore can be very arousing if that is the sexual dynamic of the players.

Anal sex is quite common as part of this type of play, it’s all part of the mind-set, placing yourself in a particular role.This is Ireland only a few can think out side the box , but have never used that word in play yet "

Before we began our ‘kink’ life I was ultra respectable in both language and lovemaking.

Now I use crude words as a form of endearment an enhancement to arousal for both players

Anal sex is quite common as part of this type of play, it’s all part of the mind-set, placing yourself in a particular role."

Yes I agree...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Anal Delight

By *sexyoneWoman  over a year ago

Northside

Maybe if more guys knew what they doing the girls enjoy it more most just think is stick it up there and bang bang. Some man are shiet at it thats why women say no so learn how to do it and do it gentle and u don't even need to ask is as simple as that

"Maybe if more guys knew what they doing the girls enjoy it more most just think is stick it up there and bang bang. Some man are shiet at it thats why women say no so learn how to do it and do it gentle and u don't even need to ask is as simple as that "
HE probably thinks he's still back in France, thus is Ireland man, we aren't that explicit around here

"Maybe if more guys knew what they doing the girls enjoy it more most just think is stick it up there and bang bang. Some man are shiet at it thats why women say no so learn how to do it and do it gentle and u don't even need to ask is as simple as that "
I actually asked a girl once, she said I'll let you "But you'll have to earn it"

Just the tip

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Can I have an anal slut and Princess please. Sure you can throw in the Queen too. If she's at a loose end. "

Or has a loose end?

By *onjuan234Man  over a year ago

Limerick

"Maybe if more guys knew what they doing the girls enjoy it more most just think is stick it up there and bang bang. Some man are shiet at it thats why women say no so learn how to do it and do it gentle and u don't even need to ask is as simple as that I actually asked a girl once, she said I'll let you "But you'll have to earn it" "

Meaning go down and lick her ass and get it all wet for easier access

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Oh you're talking about france with its open attitude to sex, even though they are catholic too?

Even though the paris political candidate had to step aside because a sex video of them circulated?

Even in the France where I lived and was waiting for a friend to arrive on a plane, and Irish girls got off in mini skirts and high heels, and all the French men/women turned and looked at them as they left the aiport, maybe making the Irish girls believe they had arrived in liberated France to sexual freedom, only for me to hear the conversation after they left, with people asking "Are they prostitutes?"

If you think Salop is a term of endearment in france for anything other than close friends, say it to random women in the street, and just pray one of them is not italian or you'll lose your balls, and hope its a french woman that just looks at you like you dont exist and makes a mental note that you no longer do exist to them.

French attitudes can seem more open than ours, because we see the moulin rouge on tv and stuff, and the women are allowed be women and be beautiful. Where having an interest in sex, or kink is not seen as anything to complain about, its just seen as liking oasis etc. But a french woman not caring if you are on a sex site and spank your partners does not mean they will be okay with you subjecting them to that treatment.

If you tell someone in Ireland that you like to spank, and they give a positive reaction, it usually means you can start flirting. In france it means "Thats good that you have a healthy sex life", and absolutely nothing more. Do not touch them, do not flirt with them, do not show them photos, or they will treat you just like a local Irish village will treat you, as an outcast pervert.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Never understood why a man would want to stick his penis up a womans arse?? A bacteria infested hole that is designed for excretion or to put it bluntly for taking a shite nothing else..if p*ssy isnt good enough for you then maybe its a boyfriend you want

By *eisekinkstersCouple  over a year ago

on a side of a hill

So as I enjoy anal,does that also make me a slut.

Why dont you fuck off back to frace and take your stupid attitude with you

By *oandFroCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Truth but when you find one that knows... heaven

Your approach even if from behind is all wrong, very wrong

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

" "

A feckin year...beats the other one anyway

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

Must be a new record

somewhere

"Must be a new record"

Someone will beat it now

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Must be a new record

Someone will beat it now "

Give me a minute

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Sure you go first and show us irish girls how it's done in France

somewhere

"Hey Guys I am from France and since I am here never met a girl looking only for backdoor job every girl says no are Irish girls anal free lolSure you go first and show us irish girls how it's done in France "

Something to do with Kerrygold butter....and a horse

Suck mammys strap-on

"Hey Guys I am from France and since I am here never met a girl looking only for backdoor job every girl says no are Irish girls anal free lolSure you go first and show us irish girls how it's done in France

Something to do with Kerrygold butter....and a horse "

he came a long way from France to get a horse and butter lol

[Removed by poster at 24/05/21 23:46:22]

.... Nice ring to it eh.. What a lovely pun.. Lol

Suck mammys strap-on

Some just view it as derogatory to hear or see the words anal slut. Anal princess has a nice ring to it, I think. .... Nice ring to it eh.. What a lovely pun.. Lol"

So hypothetically speaking off course/asking for a friend...if the hubby / partner in the relationship gets pegged by said wife or girlfriend....does that turn him into an anal princess...

That promoted him to the rank of Rear Admiral

Suck mammys strap-on

"That promoted him to the rank of Rear Admiral "
worse ways to get a promotion

At least the poop deck was well scrubbed!

The key to getting what you want here is all about your approach, crude rude penis waving mail is usually ignored by women here. You'd be surprised at what you can find out if you ask nicely. I'd have no issue making a Frenchman into the finest anal slut in Ireland .

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Them frenchy wans must love having their back door smashed in..

"The key to getting what you want here is all about your approach, crude rude penis waving mail is usually ignored by women here. You'd be surprised at what you can find out if you ask nicely. I'd have no issue making a Frenchman into the finest anal slut in Ireland ."

Penis waving mail. Brilliant

East / North, Cork

Is there a thread resurrection competition on or something

Suck mammys strap-on

"The key to getting what you want here is all about your approach, crude rude penis waving mail is usually ignored by women here. You'd be surprised at what you can find out if you ask nicely. I'd have no issue making a Frenchman into the finest anal slut in Ireland ."
Strange he hasn't replied to the offer lol

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

This last sentence is everything.

"The key to getting what you want here is all about your approach, crude rude penis waving mail is usually ignored by women here. You'd be surprised at what you can find out if you ask nicely. I'd have no issue making a Frenchman into the finest anal slut in Ireland .

This last sentence is everything. "

Perhaps my favourite all time sentence on this forum bravo

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

Some guys like that sort of thing.

By *13_hercMan  over a year ago

Blackrock

Well called out girl - you tell him, lol

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's like being on a long distance call with a years delay on the line

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"The key to getting what you want here is all about your approach, crude rude penis waving mail is usually ignored by women here. You'd be surprised at what you can find out if you ask nicely. I'd have no issue making a Frenchman into the finest anal slut in Ireland .

This last sentence is everything.

Perhaps my favourite all time sentence on this forum bravo "

Better even than the phrase “leave him with a hoop like a punched lasagne”.

By *entleman PoliteMan  over a year ago

Mars

French are usually well mannered. Not all French men are as bad as this fella.

100% agree with you . It's like a guy who likes bjs calling him a blowjob scumbag.

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

I love anal sex but I am not a slut.

So ladies ignoring the slut remark what is the differences in feeling and pleasures between anal sex and vaginal sex?

Suck mammys strap-on

I see he hasn't replied since his original post,how strange

By *expitCouple  over a year ago

cork

A slut oh man you have a way with words .looks like you be sticking it up your own arse

Yes

French girls live anal, they will even let you wipe it on the curtains?

By *aisyRayneCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Why are people so bothered by the term "anal slut"? Is it inherently bad to be a 'slut'? If so, could you elaborate as to why..?

It's a sex site and yet loads of you are amongst the biggest kink-shamers I've come across.

IF you find the term derogatory then the post clearly isn't aimed at you and you don't need to pass comment, surely that is pretty obvious

Plenty of women are into degradation whether as part of a wider BDSM dynamic or simply as its own thing. This can't come as news to you if you've been on here more than a few months. You're literally just piling on him because a man said it, and I understand why it gets some people's back up, but once again, you can easily work out from context that this isn't aimed at *you* if you are not into being called derogatory names.

By *on69Woman  over a year ago

Wexford

By *razygoalsMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

"Why are people so bothered by the term "anal slut"? Is it inherently bad to be a 'slut'? If so, could you elaborate as to why..?

It's a sex site and yet loads of you are amongst the biggest kink-shamers I've come across.

IF you find the term derogatory then the post clearly isn't aimed at you and you don't need to pass comment, surely that is pretty obvious

Plenty of women are into degradation whether as part of a wider BDSM dynamic or simply as its own thing. This can't come as news to you if you've been on here more than a few months. You're literally just piling on him because a man said it, and I understand why it gets some people's back up, but once again, you can easily work out from context that this isn't aimed at *you* if you are not into being called derogatory names."

Best comment yet! Just saved me the job too so thanks lol

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Why are people so bothered by the term "anal slut"? Is it inherently bad to be a 'slut'? If so, could you elaborate as to why..?

Plenty of women are into degradation whether as part of a wider BDSM dynamic or simply as its own thing. This can't come as news to you if you've been on here more than a few months. You're literally just piling on him because a man said it, and I understand why it gets some people's back up, but once again, you can easily work out from context that this isn't aimed at *you* if you are not into being called derogatory names."

I agree with your statement, but...

Not everyone here are into BDSM and kink.

Also as a person who is into those things - I would rather not see random Internet dom ghosts call me names.

Respect, obedience and trust are things that should be earned, not just given to random passers by no matter weather you're into kink or not.

Same goes for women who are into degradation- I've yet to find one who enjoys being degraded by random strangers in real life or online.

By *nalcumslutWoman  over a year ago

navan

Each to their own

Manchester

Plenty of women are into degradation whether as part of a wider BDSM dynamic or simply as its own thing. This can't come as news to you if you've been on here more than a few months. You're literally just piling on him because a man said it, and I understand why it gets some people's back up, but once again, you can easily work out from context that this isn't aimed at *you* if you are not into being called derogatory names.

I agree with your statement, but...

Not everyone here are into BDSM and kink.

Also as a person who is into those things - I would rather not see random Internet dom ghosts call me names.

Respect, obedience and trust are things that should be earned, not just given to random passers by no matter weather you're into kink or not.

Same goes for women who are into degradation- I've yet to find one who enjoys being degraded by random strangers in real life or online.

"

He wasn't degrading anyone. He was asking if there are people out there who self-identity as 'anal sluts' around his area. People are just moaning for the sake of it.

Manchester

Each to their own "

Hmmm, feel like you might be somewhat of an authority on this topic and people should listen to you...can't put my finger on why though...

» Add a new message to this topic