FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single men struggle to get replies/meets

Single men struggle to get replies/meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shout out to all single men who are struggling to get their messages read or meeting any people.

If it sounds like you and you wish to change it - this is your time to open your mind and come to us (myself and my better half DirkDiggler81).

We will be holding a social/educational event for single men on 28th of February.

We've been around swinging for many years and have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you.

This event will cover topics like:

*What FAB and swinging really is, what makes it different from a dating site.

*General Do's and Dont's online, when messaging and meeting people.

* Mutual expectations: online, real world, one on one, parties.

And many more topics to discuss in Q&A.

We will never share anyone's private details to anyone. Every single attendees privacy and discression will be respected and assured.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Event will hold place in Belfast on 28th of February at 7.30pm (exact details will be posted on a day to ticket holders only so please do get in touch)

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Thats really nice of you both fair play

By *ewirishlad86Man  over a year ago

Belfast

That sound great thing to do. Really hard to meet people and get started as a single fella.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put me down on or do you want me to DM you? Sounds good and just down the road

By *rishhunk85Man  over a year ago

derry

This would be great, I am finding it tough I want meets but i also to keep discreet as well so half my city aren’t talking about me so I don’t put face pics on my profile.

Fair play to you for doing this pity ye are too far away from me

Well, have to say, big well done for this idea

Guys get in touch with Missus or myself and confirm your place. This is going to be a great ice breaker for everyone. It will be constructive and great fun also.

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

This is a fab idea....like what I done there?? Fair play you 2!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Well done Missus and Dirk.

Excellent idea!

Wish I could be there.

Just a thought. Audio recording of the evenings educational section, which could be shared later, upon request, to verified site supporters, might be worthwhile

"Well done Missus and Dirk.

Excellent idea!

Wish I could be there.

Just a thought. Audio recording of the evenings educational section, which could be shared later, upon request, to verified site supporters, might be worthwhile "

May find us on Ted talk some day

To all seriousness as hard as it is for single men to find women and couples it's twice as hard for couples and women to find genuine single men who won't fuck them about.

It is time to build a bridge

Dunboyne & Dublin

Excellent idea!

Wish I could be there.

Just a thought. Audio recording of the evenings educational section, which could be shared later, upon request, to verified site supporters, might be worthwhile

To all seriousness as hard as it is for single men to find women and couples it's twice as hard for couples and women to find genuine single men who won't fuck them about.

It is time to build a bridge "

A bridge and a podcast of the session

You're going to get asked loads of questions, which will be common to many threads here.

If you could post a podcast, it can be copy/pasted in answer to many query threads.

It would save so much of everyone's time, it would be unreal!

Do please consider it and I'll meet you for a pint on the other side of the bridge, or under it, as I'm sure some think me a troll, for all my late night postings

Excellent idea!

Wish I could be there.

It is time to build a bridge

A bridge and a podcast of the session

You're going to get asked loads of questions, which will be common to many threads here.

If you could post a podcast, it can be copy/pasted in answer to many query threads.

It would save so much of everyone's time, it would be unreal!

Do please consider it and I'll meet you for a pint on the other side of the bridge, or under it, as I'm sure some think me a troll, for all my late night postings "

Some day in future... data protection laws are strong ya know.

Will still have a pint with you under a bridge x

By *eanbeagMan  over a year ago

laois

"Shout out to all single men who are struggling to get their messages read or meeting any people.

If it sounds like you and you wish to change it - this is your time to open your mind and come to us (myself and my better half DirkDiggler81).

We will be holding a social/educational event for single men on 28th of February.

We've been around swinging for many years and have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We will never share anyone's private details to anyone. Every single attendees privacy and discression will be respected and assured. "

Seemingly some one is trying to benefit at the singles guys expense.

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Shout out to all single men who are struggling to get their messages read or meeting any people.

We will never share anyone's private details to anyone. Every single attendees privacy and discression will be respected and assured.

Seemingly some one is trying to benefit at the singles guys expense. "

How so?

It's just Missus and me knacker drinking cans under a bridge

How so?

It's just Missus and me knacker drinking cans under a bridge "

Make sure to recycle the cans, don't just dump them in the river

[Removed by poster at 04/01/20 01:58:41]

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

Well done Great for getting genuine new people verified

Seemingly some one is trying to benefit at the singles guys expense. "

Whatever you call it my friend.

From personal and other people's experience, who have been burnt and dissapointed time and time again by single guys wrong expectations and disinformation I beg to differ.

I wish fab had provided a guide book when I've joined over a year ago. Lesson learnt

Great idea Missus!

Dunboyne & Dublin

Whatever you call it my friend.

From personal and other people's experience, who have been burnt and dissapointed time and time again by single guys wrong expectations and disinformation I beg to differ."

And for what will probably be the price of a Starbucks coffee, who could complain, other than The Grinch

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Sign me up please.

Some people have new year's resolutions and these two decided to start a Fab New Year's Revolution/Evolution

By *ordjeffMan  over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

That's a good idea

Well done and hopefully I can attend

By *rit on shannonMan  over a year ago

portumna

great idea and great to see people genuinely trying to help

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Event will hold place in Belfast on 28th of February at 7.30pm (exact details will be posted on a day to ticket holders only so please do get in touch)"

How much are the tickets?

"To all seriousness as hard as it is for single men to find women and couples it's twice as hard for couples and women to find genuine single men who won't fuck them about.

It is time to build a bridge"

This gives me the impression that the purpose of this is not to aid single guys but to mould them, so that they are more acceptable to couples and women....because its "twice as hard" for them

I think some folk on fab are blind to the psyche of a single man. Men want to fuck and then fuck off home. Are we here just for a shag? Yes, simply put, we are. Guys want simplicity. We want to fuck, with no bull, then potter off home when the fun is over. Our needs are simple. The most demanding people on here are couples and women...

Single men get a bad reputation on fab. I think much of that is due to the voice of single women and couples....whereas guys don't bother complaining. However I'm sure guys could confess to many negative interactions with couples and women we just don't feel the need to gurn about it as much or as loudly as some.

In any case. This 'education', it's not that it's a great idea or a bad idea....i find it pointless. Users are too diverse. Plus, it seems the real reason is with thought to couples and women, not single men. Guys don't degrade yourselves by going to something that thinks you need to change in order to fit in.

""To all seriousness as hard as it is for single men to find women and couples it's twice as hard for couples and women to find genuine single men who won't fuck them about.

This gives me the impression that the purpose of this is not to aid single guys but to mould them, so that they are more acceptable to couples and women....because its "twice as hard" for them

I think some folk on fab are blind to the psyche of a single man. Men want to fuck and then fuck off home. Are we here just for a shag? Yes, simply put, we are. Guys want simplicity. We want to fuck, with no bull, then potter off home when the fun is over. Our needs are simple. The most demanding people on here are couples and women...

Single men get a bad reputation on fab. I think much of that is due to the voice of single women and couples....whereas guys don't bother complaining. However I'm sure guys could confess to many negative interactions with couples and women we just don't feel the need to gurn about it as much or as loudly as some.

In any case. This 'education', it's not that it's a great idea or a bad idea....i find it pointless. Users are too diverse. Plus, it seems the real reason is with thought to couples and women, not single men. Guys don't degrade yourselves by going to something that thinks you need to change in order to fit in."

You have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about. Nobody is moulding or training anyone to be anything.

Please, stop degrading yourself by posting on my forum threads.

If you're doing well - please continue doing well by all means. Hope you keep doing well in future.

Once again please stop stalking my threads on forums. Please find a better thing to do with your time. I shouldn't really be saying this to a grown up man but here we are.

Please, pretty please leave my posts alone. Please.

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

How much are tickets? And are thee any entry requirements?

""To all seriousness as hard as it is for single men to find women and couples it's twice as hard for couples and women to find genuine single men who won't fuck them about.

In any case. This 'education', it's not that it's a great idea or a bad idea....i find it pointless. Users are too diverse. Plus, it seems the real reason is with thought to couples and women, not single men. Guys don't degrade yourselves by going to something that thinks you need to change in order to fit in.

You have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about. Nobody is moulding or training anyone to be anything.

If you're doing well - please continue doing well by all means. Hope you keep doing well in future.

Once again please stop stalking my threads on forums. Please find a better thing to do with your time. I shouldn't really be saying this to a grown up man but here we are.

Please, pretty please leave my posts alone. Please. "

Whether you like my posts or not. Is neither here not there. It is a forum. I will post on whatever thread i please. My comments are open to critique, like any others here. You are not immune to having your ideas questioned or critiqued. I mean, i should'nt really have to say this to a grown woman, but seems i may have to...not everyone will agree with you. That is life. Just refrain from trying to belittle people or shame them in some way, just because they disagreed with you. It's not very becoming. I may disagree, question or critique but I'll not be spitefully rude

In any case. This 'education', it's not that it's a great idea or a bad idea....i find it pointless. Users are too diverse. Plus, it seems the real reason is with thought to couples and women, not single men. Guys don't degrade yourselves by going to something that thinks you need to change in order to fit in."

Guys don't complain? Are you blind? Every single day there is at least one thread with single guys complaining, fab is a joke, no-one ever replies, people are so rude etc etc ad infinitum. The general advice is always the same; some take it, some don't, some rise above.

Two common themes are, you need to be verified to get anywhere along with people don't show cos they're scared for many reasons, one oft cited is pressure. So along come an established couple, willing to talk to unverified people in a social setup with no pressure to do anything other than be themselves and can end up being verified as real.

Can't see your issue with this, if it doesn't float your boat don't go but why be antagonistic to the OP?

*not friends with either of them, not biased (aside from being one of those demanding couples you semm to like), no remuneration will be recieved for this post, just calling it how it reads

Guys don't complain? Are you blind? Every single day there is at least one thread with single guys complaining, fab is a joke, no-one ever replies, people are so rude etc etc ad infinitum. The general advice is always the same; some take it, some don't, some rise above.

Two common themes are, you need to be verified to get anywhere along with people don't show cos they're scared for many reasons, one oft cited is pressure. So along come an established couple, willing to talk to unverified people in a social setup with no pressure to do anything other than be themselves and can end up being verified as real.

Can't see your issue with this, if it doesn't float your boat don't go but why be antagonistic to the OP?

*not friends with either of them, not biased (aside from being one of those demanding couples you semm to like), no remuneration will be recieved for this post, just calling it how it reads"

So if we don't agree, we are antagonistic? Wow, fairly getting my eyes opened to some folks logic.

*not friends with either of them, not biased (aside from being one of those demanding couples you semm to like), no remuneration will be recieved for this post, just calling it how it reads

So if we don't agree, we are antagonistic? Wow, fairly getting my eyes opened to some folks logic. "

You called it 'education', pointless and degrading, what part of that was an attempt to promote unity?

So if we don't agree, we are antagonistic? Wow, fairly getting my eyes opened to some folks logic.

You called it 'education', pointless and degrading, what part of that was an attempt to promote unity? "

Well, the OP called it "education"...so...there's that.

Promote unity? Sorry, have i missed something? Promote unity? What is that? What has unity got to do with anything?

"We will be holding a social/educational event for single men on 28th of February"

I didn't describe it as such, the OP did.

You are the one who quotation marked education. You are also the one who mentioned antagonism (that being actively hostile and the opposite of unifying).

I've said my bit and will not carry on clogging up this thread, you want to talk more message me or stay your own thread to complain about this one

louth

Interesting how she didnt mention the price of a ticket..i think threads like these should be banned..using fab as a business oportunity no less..its not about helping single males its making money off desperate men thats all and only a retard would go to such an event

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

""We will be holding a social/educational event for single men on 28th of February"

I didn't describe it as such, the OP did."

what's wrong with that? If you don't agree with what's being organised, fine, but not everyone agrees with you. I think you should leave it to each individual to make up their own minds

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

I think your getting all bend outta shape over nothing and a social event that singles guys can attend and have a laugh while learning what ever they want is all good since it will help them to be verified as that is the hardest thing on fab to get for any single guy

Fuck I'm done with this nonsense. Enjoy the patronising boys.

"Interesting how she didnt mention the price of a ticket..i think threads like these should be banned..using fab as a business oportunity no less..its not about helping single males its making money off desperate men thats all and only a retard would go to such an event "

Yes, all kinds of social events aren't free as first of all - venues for them aren't free to book, they take a massive amount of time and effort.

Ticket price is privately messaged to all who are interested.

Nobody is forced to do anything they don't want to do, so not sure what your issue is.

If you're not interested, just move on and do what works for you. No problem. I promise x

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I was chatting to missus and dirk about this on a night out recently and can promise you that they are not looking to degrade or rip off any single guys here. Missus was strongly defending single guys here and truly believes that they just need to be given a chance and maybe they might like a few tips that might help them. It’s up to them whether they take on board what is said on the night and either way they get that ever elusive first verification. I think it’s a win win for any guy that goes. I hope it’s a great success.

By *rutus321Man  over a year ago

Offaly

Great idea what's to lose to those that go,meet new people,few drinks,better than looking at your phone

Ticket price is privately messaged to all who are interested.

Re above , please check your inbox M.

And to the lad that questions this .

Why should this be free ?

And if you thought that organisers were waiting to see how many are interested as this might influence the cost of the venue and tickets among other reasons, this might be your answer .

No need to make your post offensive if you don't agree or are not interested in attending or don't understand the "big picture" and the long term effects of what they are about to start .

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Good luck to you missus. I wonder how many men are going to turn up when there are only men attending and no chance of a shag though. Fair play to the ones that do though.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

For anyone complaining about paying to attend something like this, perhaps you should consider organising something like this yourself, Yknow because its so easy, stressfree and doesnt take any time..

Just as a matter of interest...where is this being held? Not the specifics but is it in an office space for example?

"Good luck to you missus. I wonder how many men are going to turn up when there are only men attending and no chance of a shag though. Fair play to the ones that do though."

Can only speak for myself but it's not a chance of a shag that would interest me there most even if there were single girls or couples attending.

Opportunity to get some face to face time with people from the scene who are willing to share knowledge is.

Think all of us who will show up are going to have a good time .

Any of missus friends following her post that want to join ?

Still no shag expectations, but the more the merrier .

Fab online Vs Fab real-life- two different things , I want to get to know both.

"Good luck to you missus. I wonder how many men are going to turn up when there are only men attending and no chance of a shag though. Fair play to the ones that do though.

Can only speak for myself but it's not a chance of a shag that would interest me there most even if there were single girls or couples attending.

Opportunity to get some face to face time with people from the scene who are willing to share knowledge is.

"

Thank you! There's a lot more people like you out there! I know because I met them in person.

It takes more balls than anything else to open your own mind and admit that maybe something is off and accept genuine advice.

"Good luck to you missus. I wonder how many men are going to turn up when there are only men attending and no chance of a shag though. Fair play to the ones that do though.

"

This is very true. Fab online is very different to what goes on in real life for genuine swingers.

Missus you should make this available to women as well as men. Both sexes who I'm sure could benefit from tips about the lifestyle, what to expect and how to approach it.

I do genuinely think this is a decent enough idea. I have been unable to arrange any meets here, or even get any half decent replies.

Although, not sure that I would gain anything myself from it .. as I'm only good at being me and when I chat on a forum, it's me being me. Maybe the site itself isn't for me, but I'll carry on regardless and see lol

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

Best of luck all x

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

"Just as a matter of interest...where is this being held? Not the specifics but is it in an office space for example?"

Yeah - is lunch included in the price?. I Hope lessons are no longer than 40 mins. PowerPoint always makes me sleepy

louth

"Just as a matter of interest...where is this being held? Not the specifics but is it in an office space for example?

Yeah - is lunch included in the price?. I Hope lessons are no longer than 40 mins. PowerPoint always makes me sleepy"

By *EAN0Man  over a year ago

Donegal/London

Do ya have to sit an exam at the end

Do you get a certificate at the end? Or a wee badge to add to your profile, so others can see you have achieved swinger status?

Is this a Swingers entry level course? Like an NVQ( not sure the equivalent in the south) or Btec? Are there entry requirements for degree level? Do you ask the guys to think of themselves as a product? Then teach them how to sell themselves?

"Just as a matter of interest...where is this being held? Not the specifics but is it in an office space for example?

Yeah - is lunch included in the price?. I Hope lessons are no longer than 40 mins. PowerPoint always makes me sleepy"

Power point first period, swingers P.E. second period. This is yhe practical, it may keep you awake...maybe

louth

"Do you get a certificate at the end? Or a wee badge to add to your profile, so others can see you have achieved swinger status?

Is this a Swingers entry level course? Like an NVQ( not sure the equivalent in the south) or Btec? Are there entry requirements for degree level? Do you ask the guys to think of themselves as a product? Then teach them how to sell themselves? "

Fetac level 5 in swinging..course costs 300 sterling or 380 euro

Sounds like a good earner

"Do you get a certificate at the end? Or a wee badge to add to your profile, so others can see you have achieved swinger status?

Is this a Swingers entry level course? Like an NVQ( not sure the equivalent in the south) or Btec? Are there entry requirements for degree level? Do you ask the guys to think of themselves as a product? Then teach them how to sell themselves?

Fetac level 5 in swinging..course costs 300 sterling or 380 euro

Sounds like a good earner "

Winner winner chicken dinner!

By *hoenix-risingMan  over a year ago

Co.Down

A world of knowledge? WTF is that? Lol it's quite laughable and cringey this idea ,i really hope no one parts with money .

I'd write a special PowerPoint presentation on how to act like a human being just for you 3. But it would be pointless as three of you have a mental age of 7 year olds and sure act like it too. Now there may be a chance if I included a pack of crayons and added some extra colourful pictures instead of slides - you may or may not start paying attention.

It's funny how the 3 most idiotic responders are the only 3 people on this thread who I have blocked.

Someone feeling a bit butthurt?

"We've been around swinging for many years and have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you.

A world of knowledge? WTF is that? Lol it's quite laughable and cringey this idea ,i really hope no one parts with money ."

Let complete newbies keep paying for membership which lets them see that a load of men looked at their profile and not much more.

Let complete newbies keep sending "wanna fuck" messages, keep getting told to fuck off, keep getting their messages deleted without knowing why, let them just keep creating new profiles without ever meeting anyone. Brilliant plan. Love it

Lmao the more I read in these forums the more laughable it gets, keyboard warriors with fuck all else to be at. Everyone just do ur own thing fuck everyone else lol don't even know why I wasted my time writing this ??lol

Co.Down

If someone criticises your idea,they're childish then...hmmmm ,strange logic..anyway hope it works out for you sharing your world of knowledge ,take care

"If someone criticises your idea,they're childish then...hmmmm ,strange logic..anyway hope it works out for you sharing your world of knowledge ,take care"

Childish comment wasn't aimed at yourself.

It was aimed at 3 particular individuals who keep going out of their way to belittle other people, call them names and throw passive aggressive digs.

I can take criticism. My mistakes make me learn.

I can't tolerate people being ignorant and abusive.

"I'd write a special PowerPoint presentation on how to act like a human being just for you 3. But it would be pointless as three of you have a mental age of 7 year olds and sure act like it too. Now there may be a chance if I included a pack of crayons and added some extra colourful pictures instead of slides - you may or may not start paying attention.

It's funny how the 3 most idiotic responders are the only 3 people on this thread who I have blocked.

Someone feeling a bit butthurt? "

Well, that's an intelligent well rounded response. Many thanks. I'll tell you what i find funny about it. You point out firstly, that 3 users require a special presentation to act as a human being. Inferring that these 3 are currently not acting in a humane way. Which for me, is a cheap way of slighting ones character.

Secondly, you then say that the same 3 users have the mental age of a 7 yr old. Inferring that as adults they have special educational needs and are mentally disabled or disadvantaged in some way. Again, a demonstration of how classy you are.

Then comes "the 3 most idiotic responders are the only 3 people on this thread who I have blocked.

Someone feeling a bit butthurt?" This is priceless...in this statement, you have just confirmed your bonified existence in the snowflake community. You try and paint a picture that the only reason these 3 commemt is because of bruised ego. When the only bruised ego is your own and you have confirmed this because you spat the dummy out and blocked 3 users because they disagreed with you..who's butthurt now? You've confirmed the chip, is on your shoulder, not on the shoulder of others.

Brilliant, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'd love to paint a picture but you keep breaking all the crayons darling.

I had you guys blocked for a very long time. Way before any of these threads went up, so nothing to do with my ego.

Hope you find a doctor who can help you with your difficulties.

Honestly, it's not normal.

[Removed by poster at 05/01/20 12:00:14]

"I'd write a special PowerPoint presentation on how to act like a human being just for you 3. But it would be pointless as three of you have a mental age of 7 year olds and sure act like it too. Now there may be a chance if I included a pack of crayons and added some extra colourful pictures instead of slides - you may or may not start paying attention.

Someone feeling a bit butthurt?

Well, that's an intelligent well rounded response. Many thanks. I'll tell you what i find funny about it. You point out firstly, that 3 users require a special presentation to act as a human being. Inferring that these 3 are currently not acting in a humane way. Which for me, is a cheap way of slighting ones character.

Secondly, you then say that the same 3 users have the mental age of a 7 yr old. Inferring that as adults they have special educational needs and are mentally disabled or disadvantaged in some way. Again, a demonstration of how classy you are.

Then comes "the 3 most idiotic responders are the only 3 people on this thread who I have blocked.

Someone feeling a bit butthurt?" This is priceless...in this statement, you have just confirmed your bonified existence in the snowflake community. You try and paint a picture that the only reason these 3 commemt is because of bruised ego. When the only bruised ego is your own and you have confirmed this because you spat the dummy out and blocked 3 users because they disagreed with you..who's butthurt now? You've confirmed the chip, is on your shoulder, not on the shoulder of others.

Brilliant, thank you, thank you, thank you. "

. Lmao quality

Following this,just to see who,a:attends,and b:wether they actually learnt anything and are able to apply their new found knowledge to practical use.

louth

Guess we should apologise to her..sounds like shes gonna lose an awful lot of money on this venture

"I'd love to paint a picture but you keep breaking all the crayons darling.

I had you guys blocked for a very long time. Way before any of these threads went up, so nothing to do with my ego.

Hope you find a doctor who can help you with your difficulties.

Honestly, it's not normal. "

You can't use crayons to paint......darling

Co.Down

Fair enough , it's very much a numbers game sites like these,if single guys were to have more of a chance they should limit the amount of new single guy members but that's never going to happen,at £5 a month it's affordable for many and must bring in a fair income for the site.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please, pretty please leave my posts alone. Please.

Whether you like my posts or not. Is neither here not there. It is a forum. I will post on whatever thread i please. "

A person is asking you to ignore their posts, it is probably best to ignore each other please

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok back to the OP please. If you are not interested in the event leave the thread for those that are please

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

well this has been an interesting thread to say the least.

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

Refills popcorn... sits back and waits

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

If yous ever hold one down in Dublin, I would defo go. Always good to get some pointers, even if I have been on the scene awhile.

Eeeek, this forum post was never going to end well...

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Feck sake lads, if its not for yourselves don't be attacking the op, as its not aimed at your egos. I am sure there are many out there that would be glad of the advise, I know my first few meets with couples, I got plenty of useful tips and knowledge of do's and dont's, that helped nó end.

[Removed by poster at 05/01/20 14:14:16]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok back to the OP please. If you are not interested in the event leave the thread for those that are please"

This

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Everyone will have their own opinion on whether this is a good idea or not but I can imagine whoever suggested the first swinger's M&G had similar issues.

No one seems to have an issue when someone arranges a social M&G now but maybe the fact that this event is aimed at single men and op and her partner will be offering advice rather than goodie bags may be the issue.

Linking this thread to another about men losing their balls and becoming snowflakes this reminds me of a generation of men who refused to ask directions when they got lost in a strange country and preferred to drive around in circles going nowhere.

We will never share anyone's private details to anyone. Every single attendees privacy and discression will be respected and assured. "

fair play guys I think it's a great idea

I think it's a great idea and I wish you the best of luck with it!

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

I remember a few years ago two fabbers held meets in a cafe up in dublin for the single males who found it hard to get verified. So when I see theses two fabbers trying to help the single males out fair play to the two of ye

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

While I believe there's good intention behind it, there's a patronising but also naive element to it. Imo it won't make a difference to anyone (beside a useless first coffee veri) but let it run its course and see what the outcome is as there seems to be interest (will see how many turn up eventually). I'll be the first one to put my hands up if proven wrong.

At the same time I'd avoid any man who needs to be advised or learn the timetables of socialising, basic manners, interaction and/or cannot grasp the concept of this site by himself. It's not rocket science on here, it's fairly the same as offline.

Anyhow good luck with it, OP.

South Dublin Area

"I remember a few years ago two fabbers held meets in a cafe up in dublin for the single males who found it hard to get verified. So when I see theses two fabbers trying to help the single males out fair play to the two of ye "
a couple of years back, jay the kid organized drinks in a pub for single lads to get verified not a single one turned up out of over 20

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"I remember a few years ago two fabbers held meets in a cafe up in dublin for the single males who found it hard to get verified. So when I see theses two fabbers trying to help the single males out fair play to the two of ye a couple of years back, jay the kid organized drinks in a pub for single lads to get verified not a single one turned up out of over 20 "

Missdirtygirl did similar, think 3 or 4 turned up

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"While I believe there's good intention behind it, there's a patronising but also naive element to it. Imo it won't make a difference to anyone (beside a useless first coffee veri) but let it run its course and see what the outcome is as there seems to be interest (will see how many turn up eventually). I'll be the first one to put my hands up if proven wrong.

At the same time I'd avoid any man who needs to be advised or learn the timetables of socialising, basic manners, interaction and/or cannot grasp the concept of this site by himself. It's not rocket science on here, it's fairly the same as offline.

Anyhow good luck with it, OP. "

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this view.....but as sh said good luck with it

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I remember a few years ago two fabbers held meets in a cafe up in dublin for the single males who found it hard to get verified. So when I see theses two fabbers trying to help the single males out fair play to the two of ye a couple of years back, jay the kid organized drinks in a pub for single lads to get verified not a single one turned up out of over 20

Missdirtygirl did similar, think 3 or 4 turned up"

Slight difference between theirs and the op's is that they were not offering to teach them, only offering them the chance to get their first veri

"While I believe there's good intention behind it, there's a patronising but also naive element to it. Imo it won't make a difference to anyone (beside a useless first coffee veri) but let it run its course and see what the outcome is as there seems to be interest (will see how many turn up eventually). I'll be the first one to put my hands up if proven wrong.

Anyhow good luck with it, OP. "

I'd have to agree with this tbh. Apart from the fact that many men here seem to lack basic social skills or have any control over their egos, simple numbers and the fact that women tend to be choosier when it comes to casual sex partners means that there will always be men who cannot succeed, and some of those will always think it is someone else's fault.

But I don't think the OP deserved the level of downright aggression shown towards her by some members who appear to have a personal grudge against her. We can't all like each other, please be adult enough to keep your petty shit off the forums.

"I remember a few years ago two fabbers held meets in a cafe up in dublin for the single males who found it hard to get verified. So when I see theses two fabbers trying to help the single males out fair play to the two of ye a couple of years back, jay the kid organized drinks in a pub for single lads to get verified not a single one turned up out of over 20

Slight difference between theirs and the op's is that they were not offering to teach them, only offering them the chance to get their first veri "

True Tox, actually it would be interesting to see how one might educate/teach someone to be a fabber

Oh Lord! Why people are so mean?

Missus and Dirk are trying to help most of single men. Its up to them if they wanna participate in this course or not.

To all the men whom moan that this thread should be banned: have you ever tried to organise any event?! No!? So you have no idea that the tickets are to cover the cost of the venue plus refreshments and tea/ coffee...

I wish Missus had organised similar event a year ago when I have joined the Fab for ladies only.

You should be thankful that there are people whom want to help single guys!

I had a chat with a few singles and what they told me its very hard to them to even go for a coffee. Their profiles are fine: interesting bio, sexy pics but... Most of us ladies keep the distance because we had many times a bad experience with lots of single lads here whom dont get rejection well.

We cant please everyone but live and allow other people live their lives! Behave like an adult and matured person, have manners. Is it really too hard?!

Most of the threads are about complaining: start changing yourself, not others. Why you see others mistakes but not your own?

Try to standup in front of the mirror and ask yourself: what have I done today? Any good? Or just been a bad person?

Good evening

South Dublin Area

Slight difference between theirs and the op's is that they were not offering to teach them, only offering them the chance to get their first veri

True Tox, actually it would be interesting to see how one might educate/teach someone to be a fabber"

Its actually not complicated...

Things like

Dont call a lady a slut or a whore unless she wants to be called it.

If you are at a sex party its not ok to randomly insert your fingers into a Strangers pussy without asking.

True Tox, actually it would be interesting to see how one might educate/teach someone to be a fabber

Its actually not complicated...

Things like

Dont call a lady a slut or a whore unless she wants to be called it.

If you are at a sex party its not ok to randomly insert your fingers into a Strangers pussy without asking.

"

That finger thing isn't true is it? sure a pussy is like a Dougle button

[Removed by poster at 05/01/20 19:42:03]

By *ubcouple35Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

Firstly I have to applaud anyone who organises parties M&G socials or runs clubs I can only imagine the time and effort that is involved.

But what exactly will you be telling them about what couple's want or dont want . Like everyone on fab couples have their own dynamics of what works for them and what they are looking for in a single guy.

If a single guy dosent understand or needs someone to tell them that sending a message saying "hi" or "wana f$ck now" etc etc is not likely to get them very far then I dont think they'll ever get it .

And couldn't that all be said in a forum post where other couples could offer their advice through there experiences most of it is not rocket science it's just common sense.

And what kind of verification will they get for attending . They turned up on time , listen attentively asked and answered questions correctly. I'm not trying to be smart but surly if they are serious and really want to meet couple's then would a M&G not be a better way for them to meet couples and chat face to face .

Even if it was a M&G with single guys and couples who are looking for single guys and through chatting face to face they can all explain what they are looking for in a single guy or what a single guy is looking for in a couple as their needs and wants are just as important .

We were actually thinking of trying to organise such a M&G in dublin ourselves as we like so many couples find it very difficult to find singles guys that we are interested in and understand that single guys find it hard to meet couples that they are interested in and theres nothing like meeting face to face where you can gauge people's personalities which doesn't always come across through texting

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"Firstly I have to applaud anyone who organises parties M&G socials or runs clubs I can only imagine the time and effort that is involved.

But what exactly will you be telling them about what couple's want or dont want . Like everyone on fab couples have their own dynamics of what works for them and what they are looking for in a single guy.

If a single guy dosent understand or needs someone to tell them that sending a message saying "hi" or "wana f$ck now" etc etc is not likely to get them very far then I dont think they'll ever get it .

And couldn't that all be said in a forum post where other couples could offer their advice through there experiences most of it is not rocket science it's just common sense.

And what kind of verification will they get for attending . They turned up on time , listen attentively asked and answered questions correctly. I'm not trying to be smart but surly if they are serious and really want to meet couple's then would a M&G not be a better way for them to meet couples and chat face to face .

Even if it was a M&G with single guys and couples who are looking for single guys and through chatting face to face they can all explain what they are looking for in a single guy or what a single guy is looking for in a couple as their needs and wants are just as important .

We were actually thinking of trying to organise such a M&G in dublin ourselves as we like so many couples find it very difficult to find singles guys that we are interested in and understand that single guys find it hard to meet couples that they are interested in and theres nothing like meeting face to face where you can gauge people's personalities which doesn't always come across through texting "

South Dublin Area

"Firstly I have to applaud anyone who organises parties M&G socials or runs clubs I can only imagine the time and effort that is involved.

We were actually thinking of trying to organise such a M&G in dublin ourselves as we like so many couples find it very difficult to find singles guys that we are interested in and understand that single guys find it hard to meet couples that they are interested in and theres nothing like meeting face to face where you can gauge people's personalities which doesn't always come across through texting "

ohhhhhh honestly thats a fantastic idea. Couples who like single guys social

We were actually thinking of trying to organise such a M&G in dublin ourselves as we like so many couples find it very difficult to find singles guys that we are interested in and understand that single guys find it hard to meet couples that they are interested in and theres nothing like meeting face to face where you can gauge people's personalities which doesn't always come across through texting ohhhhhh honestly thats a fantastic idea. Couples who like single guys social "

Our point of view is - swinging being borderline taboo in this country a lot of people, especially newbies see it as some dodgy site full of creeps, that are gagging to fuck everything that moves. They read explicit veris, see all nude photos and just assume all they need is a photo of their cock and the offers will just start flooding in.

What we want to do is to educate them on psychology that drives couples and women to join sites like these. That women who are here - they're not easy or desperate, they're just confident in their own sexuality and skin, that what most of them are looking for is to explore that sexual side with people who treat them right and are grounded enough to be okay with experimenting or now and then simply have a good night out together without having to pretend to be dating.

That couples who are here aren't here because their sex lives are bad or boring or common assumption that male half of a couple has a small penis. Couples who are here are normal, settled couples, who have their own fantasies, kinks and turn ons. That all couples have their own rules for good reasons and what they may be.

That there's no shame and it's not boring to meet a fellow fabber in public for a social and why.

That going to parties isn't all about pretending to be a pornstar and as much as everyone keeps repeating that men can't just come and fuck any woman at a party - nobody ever tells them that nobody will ever put any pressure on them to perform anything they don't feel comfortable with.

There are men, men, who genuinely want to learn more and are in need of encouragement to break out of their shells.

Imagine jumping on a trampoline and hitting your head every single time on something hard, you can't figure out what you keep hitting and what keeps stopping you from jumping higher and other people are standing around watching you fail without letting you know about a glass ceiling that's right above you.

I'm sick of writing forum posts upon forum posts which only get noticed by people who already know what they're at.

When we organize m&g's I personally actively seek for people who never been to m&g and they're very happy to get an invite till it comes to due date and they get too nervous and don't show up anyway.

I genuinely think it's all due to misconception and sheer nerves which can be solved by a civil face to face chat in a neutral environment.

North Dublin

[Removed by poster at 05/01/20 21:40:09]

North Dublin

As I said surly all of that could be said in a forum post such as the one you just posted summing it up perfectly yourself

Our take on it is that an M&G for couples looking for single yous and vice versa would take away some of the nervousness as they know all couples In attendance are actively seeking single guys .

And I'm sure all the couples attending would make a special effort to chat to and make any nubies more comfortable .

Your posts come across as very condescending treating single guys like their idiots . Maybe the guys that call girl's sluts and think it's ok to speck to them like a dickhead are infact just dickheads and no amount of fab education will make a blind bit of difference.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

[Removed by poster at 05/01/20 21:56:14]

Loughlinstown

Here's my experience...

I set up a mentor network on Fab before pairing single men (without veris for the last 6 months ) with "Mentors" who had at least 20+ verifications ...

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/793341

------------------

The outcome...

- Anyone I was paired up with myself wouldn't change their profile, take down their cock pics or come up with any original ice-breakers...

because in their words "I prefer my way of doing this"

- All I asked was for each male helped to get back to me once he had a coffee or play meet

and guess what...

It came to ZERO

So, I guess success only comes to unverified men who are willing to learn but most importantly are... WILLING TO CHANGE

---------------------------

...My experience from that is that the people who are generally positive, don't take FAB too seriously & have a desire to meet people end up meeting people Simple as ...

...while the majority of single guys without meets who come onto the forums are attention seeking whingers & cribbers who come onto the forums get advise, do absolutely nothing and end up getting more of what they whinge & crib about...

I like what you're doing Op and would be delighted if you could fill out a bingo hall with eager men willing to learn more about online ettiquette, setting up dates, sexuality, tantra, etc but what you need to do is to out the time wasting people who will never change and...

....FOCUS ON THE FEW WHO LISTEN & CHANGE

"

Here's my experience...

I set up a mentor network on Fab before pairing single men (without veris for the last 6 months ) with "Mentors" who had at least 20+ verifications ...

------------------

The outcome...

- Anyone I was paired up with myself wouldn't change their profile, take down their cock pics or come up with any original ice-breakers...

- All I asked was for each male helped to get back to me once he had a coffee or play meet

and guess what...

It came to ZERO

So, I guess success only comes to unverified men who are willing to learn but most importantly are... WILLING TO CHANGE

...My experience from that is that the people who are generally positive, don't take FAB too seriously & have a desire to meet people end up meeting people Simple as ...

...while the majority of single guys without meets who come onto the forums are attention seeking whingers & cribbers who come onto the forums get advise, do absolutely nothing and end up getting more of what they whinge & crib about...

I like what you're doing Op and would be delighted if you could fill out a bingo hall with eager men willing to learn more about online ettiquette, setting up dates, sexuality, tantra, etc but what you need to do is to out the time wasting people who will never change and...

....FOCUS ON THE FEW WHO LISTEN & CHANGE "

And this is exactly what I'm doing! Ones who will SHOW UP will be the ones who genuinely want to change and they will receive that focus and attention.

Those who will continue posting forum threads why they can't get any meets/can't get noticed may as well continue to do just that. There's no point in polishing a turd by telling someone that their "fill in later", "ask anything" profile needs changed. There's no point in telling them how to construct a private message for them to tell you "it's not a dating site, who cares".

Forum thread after forum thread is posted pretty much on a daily basis yet our inboxes are still full of people genuinely wanting someone to "show them the ropes" and give some genuine advice.

All I'm trying to do is show them in person- the world and the scene from a different perspective for them to make their own minds on how they want to approach it after.

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

"

Here's my experience...

------------------

The outcome...

and guess what...

It came to ZERO

....FOCUS ON THE FEW WHO LISTEN & CHANGE "

well said

"As I said surly all of that could be said in a forum post such as the one you just posted summing it up perfectly yourself

Our take on it is that an M&G for couples looking for single yous and vice versa would take away some of the nervousness as they know all couples In attendance are actively seeking single guys .

And I'm sure all the couples attending would make a special effort to chat to and make any nubies more comfortable .

Your posts come across as very condescending treating single guys like their idiots . Maybe the guys that call girl's sluts and think it's ok to speck to them like a dickhead are infact just dickheads and no amount of fab education will make a blind bit of difference. "

Yes, done that. Multiple forum posts after posts after threads after threads.

Forums aren't always the answer.

About organized parties where single guys made feel welcome- every single one of our single guys was made feel welcome, got into a group chat with fellow attendees weeks before the parties , to get familiar with each other. To settle the nerves so to speak, private chats and reassurance, still a no call no show.

Honestly, please do whatever it takes to drag them out of the house and I applaud you for wanting to put in the effort because a lot of effort is what it takes at the moment.

South Dublin Area

I agree with everything Tim has said, if you havent been successful in a few months on here with meeting someone socially for a coffee, no level of advice or guidance is going to help.

North Dublin

I have no doubt you go out of your way to make everyone especially nubies feel welcome as do all the organisers of any socials or parties we've attend do too they go to great lengths to make sure everyone is having a good time and mixing well .

I hope it is a success for you as the site really does need more genuine single good guys. Maybe if you got a few experienced couples to join you at the event to give a more rounded and diverse view on what couples are looking for, not meaning to put you down at all but as they say 2,3 4,heads are better than 1

Loughlinstown

"I agree with everything Tim has said, if you havent been successful in a few months on here with meeting someone socially for a coffee, no level of advice or guidance is going to help.

"

--------------

Your summation is shorter & more eloquent though. Thanks

Good to see this thread going back to intended direction

See few people from Dublin here with thoughts to do something similar and a couple I have seen in many posts of this type and different singles posts ,always helpful.

If it's not only couples you are ok to meet peterandgemma I will be happy to invite you for a drink and a chat .

Would be great to see something similar in Ireland so I don't have to drive up to Belfast but hey it's a great city and who knows next time I might be going to meet OP and her partner for Belfast swingers club crawl.

Those from Ireland here don't need explaining how much smaller the scene is here and how much harder it is to get to events , vanilla and Envy only really the two big ones and even some social meets and a "verfied only" invite policy .

Clubs like in UK where you can just go in and meet people in Ireland don't exist so the more adventurous single guys in UK have it a bit easier I think.

By *ipskyMan  over a year ago

: An Autumn Haze

We were actually thinking of trying to organise such a M&G in dublin ourselves as we like so many couples find it very difficult to find singles guys that we are interested in and understand that single guys find it hard to meet couples that they are interested in and theres nothing like meeting face to face where you can gauge people's personalities which doesn't always come across through texting ohhhhhh honestly thats a fantastic idea. Couples who like single guys social "

I second that...great idea for a social.

Well done Missus , when this thread originally started it fell a victim of a Japanese saying "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down" .

You did get your hammering here , me too for defending the idea you had , speaking of long term effects of what you were about to start and calling this a Fabolution .

Look around now how many with similar ideas are starting to do the same .

Smile , you and your partner should be proud of yourselves for sticking out and getting trough this unnecessary storm.

Can you feel the wind of change blowing yet?

The one you two started .

Even though I won't be able to go to that social now as it clashes with Kildare social I hope I meet both of you one day.

"Well done Missus , when this thread originally started it fell a victim of a Japanese saying "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down" .

You did get your hammering here , me too for defending the idea you had , speaking of long term effects of what you were about to start and calling this a Fabolution .

Smile , you and your partner should be proud of yourselves for sticking out and getting trough this unnecessary storm.

Even though I won't be able to go to that social now as it clashes with Kildare social I hope I meet both of you one day.

"

Thank you for a very kind message.

Now the only reason it got any hammering was because there's a handful of people, who simply don't like me and are determined to undermine and belittle everything that I do. And it's okay. I would never want to be everybody's cup of tea when I can be someone's shot of whiskey

On a positive note- no matter how much slating it has received, our event is taking shape now and is coming together. We have more people on board with us too and will be starting a brand new forum thread with all needed information and updates shortly.

The show must go on

"Well done Missus , when this thread originally started it fell a victim of a Japanese saying "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down" .

Now the only reason it got any hammering was because there's a handful of people, who simply don't like me and are determined to undermine and belittle everything that I do. And it's okay. I would never want to be everybody's cup of tea when I can be someone's shot of whiskey

On a positive note- no matter how much slating it has received, our event is taking shape now and is coming together. We have more people on board with us too and will be starting a brand new forum thread with all needed information and updates shortly.

The show must go on "

Don't say "kind message" and I'm not going to say "I like you" because I'm going get a hammering for whiteknighting again

Haters and conclusion jumpers will always be here , block button needs food too

The show will go on and those who don't like it can go and bite some dust

The show must go on "

Delighted that this is still happening as having met missus and Mr last night. Two of the nicest more down to earth people and full of good advice, looking forward to seeing you both later this year xx

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Best of luck guys. I hope everyone enjoys!

» Add a new message to this topic