FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Married!! Cheaters!!

Married!! Cheaters!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In an earlier forum post “married for married’ the married grabbers held their hand up & admitted their “crime” . The number of replies certainly attests to the fact that many men & women are playing away.

people ( men, women, couples & trans) come to Fab & the lifestyle for many reasons. I always felt the scene was non judgemental.

Whomever I meet I meet without knowing or caring of their background, I meet the profile & profile name, the persona chosen to escape from the world for a few hours, they live with their life outside of Fab.

Of course people are entitled to their opinions on the married/cheating , some opinions I think have been very hurtful & offensive, particularly of the married men, the women seem to get some latitude.

So readers have an opinion, put no married on your profile , specify you likes, but think before you publish your opinion, as you know not what is going on in people’s lives.

Be nice, be kind, judge not least you be judged

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achelsWoman  over a year ago

ni

People should approach fab with an open non judgemental attitude as you’ve said op no one knows what anyone’s home life situation is and if that person chooses to cheat etc on their partner that’s on their own conscious not anyone else’s. it does however rest on others morals though and technically speaking it is wrong... if you feel the need to cheat why are you still in that relationship? I don’t buy into its for financial reasons kids etc

The other problem being if said person is caught the other party is left in the thick of it when that really shouldn’t be the case... which is the reason I personally have no interest in married men that play away. It goes from being a fun encounter to a potentially stressful situation

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

We don't meet married guys. We try not to judge, but as the poster above said, should the other half find out then it can cause a world of pain for everyone involved. We're not interested in that kind of drama.

Aside from that, there is also the logistics of trying to arrange a meet with married people. It's always going to have to happen according to their timetable because they "can't get away from the wife that night"

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I don't understand how the other person is caught in the thick of it.

That's only if the caught party says your name.

Why would they do that?

That's a dickhead play

ni

"I don't understand how the other person is caught in the thick of it.

Why would they do that?

That's a dickhead play "

I’ve had it happen... didn’t know the guy was married until his wife and her family approached me in work, he was caught by not deleting messages, saving my name etc and the power of google is all they needed to locate me

Dunboyne & Dublin

Why would they do that?

That's a dickhead play

I’ve had it happen... didn’t know the guy was married until his wife and her family approached me in work, he was caught by not deleting messages, saving my name etc and the power of google is all they needed to locate me "

Yikes!

Humpty!

Technically challenged people should never play away from home

ni

Big lesson learnt

Youghal

Why would they do that?

That's a dickhead play "

It happened recently to a female fabber near us. She was caught by her other half and poor admin on her part meant that he was able to track down some of the guys she had met, including the wives of married guys. If that's not messy then I don't know what is?

Dunboyne & Dublin

Why would they do that?

That's a dickhead play

It happened recently to a female fabber near us. She was caught by her other half and poor admin on her part meant that he was able to track down some of the guys she had met, including the wives of married guys. If that's not messy then I don't know what is?

"

See?

It pays to be tech savvy

Get a Samsung Galaxy phones and use Secure Folder

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely if the call is to be non judgmental it applies to all. We do not judge married folks playing away; we are not here to cause drama or get involved in any either but why do we need to justify why we don't want to, shouldn't it just be our preference for whatever reasons we have without the assumption that we are morally judging?

Jay

"

So readers have an opinion, put no married on your profile , specify you likes, but think before you publish your opinion, as you know not what is going on in people’s lives.

Be nice, be kind, judge not least you be judged"

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of someone playing away I have a HUGE issue with telling people not to publish their opinions on something. Everyone is intitiled to give their opinion so long its not done as a personal attack.

"

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of someone playing away I have a HUGE issue with telling people not to publish their opinions on something. Everyone is intitiled to give their opinion so long its not done as a personal attack."

Personally, I'm always amused when people throw in biblical quotes.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"All I said to my wife was that piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah"

""All I said to my wife was that piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah" "

I don't remember that one, is it Ecclesiastes?

Lucan

""All I said to my wife was that piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah"

I don't remember that one, is it Ecclesiastes? "

It goes with "blessed are the Greeks" and "blessed are the cheesemakers"

It goes with "blessed are the Greeks" and "blessed are the cheesemakers" "

I knew it, you're a plant from the Judean people's front!

Youghal

""All I said to my wife was that piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah" "

"BLASPHEMY!!! He said it again"

I knew it, you're a plant from the Judean people's front! "

He's a very naughty boy...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of someone playing away I have a HUGE issue with telling people not to publish their opinions on something. Everyone is intitiled to give their opinion so long its not done as a personal attack.

Personally, I'm always amused when people throw in biblical quotes. "

Why?

"

Why? "

Because when you're breaking commandments its a little ironic to berate others with them

Fellow fabbers, opinions are much like arseholes. Everyone has one and some stink. Who cares, we each have reasons to be horny sex addicts......what isn't known doesn't hurt.

We are all free to do as we wish, just as others are free to have an opinion on it.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 19/02/20 08:42:53]

"We are all free to do as we wish, just as others are free to have an opinion on it. "

I totally agree, i wasn't saying no to having an opinion, i only said some stink, hasten to add...not all. Happy fabbing you sexy pair x

East / North, Cork

Lol @ claiming that cheating is ok for the technically savvy people, but the other nontechy cheaters should be avoided.

We have also heard first hand stories of distressed wives approaching fabbers who helped ruin their lives for a quick fuck.

Cheaters - Talk to your partners and either make it work, come to an arrangement, or split. It really is that simple.

Speaking as someone who has been through a marriage breakup.

"Lol @ claiming that cheating is ok for the technically savvy people, but the other nontechy cheaters should be avoided.

We have also heard first hand stories of distressed wives approaching fabbers who helped ruin their lives for a quick fuck.

Cheaters - Talk to your partners and either make it work, come to an arrangement, or split. It really is that simple.

Speaking as someone who has been through a marriage breakup."

Were you the cheat or jilted party? Sometimes, we get comfortable in a scenario and i believe also it is an age thing. Younger girls are far naughtier with less inhibitions than most of the older generation. So, i hold my hands up and want filth with the more active with less inhibitions but love and security with my wife. If i was a lion, i have a pride of lioness that i fuck where and when i want. What's the difference?

"Lol @ claiming that cheating is ok for the technically savvy people, but the other nontechy cheaters should be avoided.

Speaking as someone who has been through a marriage breakup.

Were you the cheat or jilted party? Sometimes, we get comfortable in a scenario and i believe also it is an age thing. Younger girls are far naughtier with less inhibitions than most of the older generation. So, i hold my hands up and want filth with the more active with less inhibitions but love and security with my wife. If i was a lion, i have a pride of lioness that i fuck where and when i want. What's the difference? "

The lioness would be aware of you fucking I guess.

Also I dont remember the vow section of that national geographic special on Lione

Forgive me father for i have sinned

East / North, Cork

I neither cheated nor were cheated on. We split before it got to that.

Human beings (unlike lions lol) are able to make commitments and promises, and understand the implications of their decisions and how they hurt other people. We can choose not to hurt the people closest to us.

"I neither cheated nor were cheated on. We split before it got to that.

Human beings (unlike lions lol) are able to make commitments and promises, and understand the implications of their decisions and how they hurt other people. We can choose not to hurt the people closest to us.

"

Again i will not argue with you. I have been in a loving rekationship for 20 plus years. During that time i have fulfilled my extra needs and desires. I am good at what i do, i do not change the way i am and to date, no one has ever been hurt. I suppose i lead a double life regarding sex. I believe in sharing what i have, finger foreplay is a lost art to the youth so i like to continue this tradition. This amongst others is what keeps me youthful so i am sorry but this lad will be continuing his naughty times. Loce to you all and peace be upon you. Plenty filth from me if ypu so desire lol

Lucan

I knew it, you're a plant from the Judean people's front!

He's a very naughty boy..."

I'm actually the messiah!

on the hill NordWest of

"

Why?

Because when you're breaking commandments its a little ironic to berate others with them"

Anyone swinging and in relationship is committing adultery, doesn't matter if you have your partner's consent or not. So we're all the same sinners in front of God .

I think you have to have that catholic guilt in you to get 'that' vibe of a bible quote. I wasn't even aware of the quote until you mentioned it. Anyhow the bible is just a book, open endless interpretation and even sinners are aloud to cite quotes.

"

Why?

Because when you're breaking commandments its a little ironic to berate others with them

Anyone swinging and in relationship is committing adultery, doesn't matter if you have your partner's consent or not. So we're all the same sinners in front of God .

I think you have to have that catholic guilt in you to get 'that' vibe of a bible quote. I wasn't even aware of the quote until you mentioned it. Anyhow the bible is just a book, open endless interpretation and even sinners are aloud to cite quotes.

"

Here here.....blocked everyone of my sex

on the hill NordWest of

"

Why?

Here here.....blocked everyone of my sex "

What has that to do with it?

East / North, Cork

I'm not expecting or even asking you to change marriedboredhorny. I am just stating that I believe what you are doing is disloyal and wrong, and I have no issues making judgements about you because of what you do.

"I'm not expecting or even asking you to change marriedboredhorny. I am just stating that I believe what you are doing is disloyal and wrong, and I have no issues making judgements about you because of what you do. "

Read, digested and understood x

"

Why?

Here here.....blocked everyone of my sex

What has that to do with it? "

I wanted to message you after seeing your pictures, i got all hot and steamy lol x

Why would they do that?

That's a dickhead play

See?

It pays to be tech savvy

Get a Samsung Galaxy phones and use Secure Folder "

Huawei P30 lite is also good. Has private access

Don't judge someone just because they sin differently to you.

Many couple's here and single's would be judged by other's just for being on this site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and doesn't have to agree with someone else's choice's or lifestyle,but at the end of the day it's no one else's business what someone does in their private life.

"

Why?

"

It sure is, but it's ironic to be selective in your quotes. I don't have an issue with judgement, it's how we apply discernment. People who are comfortable with their own actions tend to just get on with it rather than insisting others not judge.

East / North, Cork

"Don't judge someone just because they sin differently to you.

Many couple's here and single's would be judged by other's just for being on this site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and doesn't have to agree with someone else's choice's or lifestyle,but at the end of the day it's no one else's business what someone does in their private life."

Disagree. Everyone make hundreds of judgements about people every day. Even you do it. I will make judgements about people who treat their loved ones in a shitty way. If you wanna judge me for that then go ahead.

Many couple's here and single's would be judged by other's just for being on this site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and doesn't have to agree with someone else's choice's or lifestyle,but at the end of the day it's no one else's business what someone does in their private life.

Disagree. Everyone make hundreds of judgements about people every day. Even you do it. I will make judgements about people who treat their loved ones in a shitty way. If you wanna judge me for that then go ahead."

Wasn't aimed at you, just my take on it. My whole point was I'm not here too judge anyone, I could care less what other people do. I'm not saying it's right but no one know's the exact circumstances of anyone else's life

No judgement is a nice PC ideal, but not a reality. We make judgements about each other all the time. We judge if the car in front looks like it's going to do something dangerous, we judge the atmosphere of the office, whether we'll talk to the person sitting beside us on the train etc. It's how we assess our surroundings to stay safe and we all do it.

What we can try, is to ensure our judgements are owned and that we don't use them to control others, and again we have limits to that which we call laws and social ethics.

For me, the thing I have been most struck by in the swinging and kink world is the emphasis and value given to consent....much more than in mainstream society I think.

Where someone is married and their partner doesn't know then not all involved parties have consented and therefore there is potential for serious harm, so for me that's a no go.

That doesn't take from your right to do what you want, what it does is give me an equal right to choose. If someone lies about being attached then my right to choose with full facts that may have a negative impact on me and others has been taken from me and I judge that to be not ok for me.

East / North, Cork

Completely agree teamgame. Consent is KING.

on the hill NordWest of

"

Why?

It sure is, but it's ironic to be selective in your quotes. I don't have an issue with judgement, it's how we apply discernment. People who are comfortable with their own actions tend to just get on with it rather than insisting others not judge. "

Sure isn't selective quoting how propaganda works?

Anyhow I agree with your last point there. Funny thing is that those threads normally achive the opposite.

I love when people say that they are entitled to an opinion, as if by saying it makes them feel better about it. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, it just people don’t have to sprout bullshit out of their mouth and can keep their opinions within too.

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman  over a year ago

Cork

"I love when people say that they are entitled to an opinion, as if by saying it makes them feel better about it. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, it just people don’t have to sprout bullshit out of their mouth and can keep their opinions within too. "

I agree

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

I don't judge because I can't really iam not married but that not my choice but I made a choice to get out of it.. But for those that are well I can understand that there are reasons for things happening stuff I don't need to understand..

And if a married man are women playing on here and it sit well with them at nite that OK happy fabbing

"I love when people say that they are entitled to an opinion, as if by saying it makes them feel better about it. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, it just people don’t have to sprout bullshit out of their mouth and can keep their opinions within too. "

That really depends on context though doesnt it.

For example this subject manner, your rarely see single people making a thread about the rights and wrongs of cheating.

But if someone posts a thread giving their excuses for it and call anyone that disagrees judgemental surelt you dont think it is wrong for people to give counterpoints so long they can stay respectful?

By *ergalMan  over a year ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

I'm straight up honest on my profile about being married.

I'm not here to meet half the country, but if I get to meet someone to have some fun, then cool... If not, I ain't too bothered either.

There have been several topics in the forum about married people lately, with lots of opinions being given towards the pros/cons of married people and the consequences

Do I love my wife? ... Yes.

she is a great mother to the kids and yes I have tried talking about the lack of sex/intimacy in our relationship, but she has no interest in sex or trying anything different.

I have a higher sex drive, I'd like to have some fun, I'm not looking for another relationship so that might suit others who just want some nsa fun also

So to those saying talk about it with your spouse or leave, that's not always an option

Maybe if no kids were around, things might be different.

(Everyone's relationships with their spouse is different, so one person's opinion or advice will never be an apply to all solution...)

Am I going to end our marriage because of it, no.

I want the kids to have a stable life, so for their sake I'm not going to break a good thing or their future.

(yes, I know if caught then the marriage could be over anyway, but very careful tech wise, and yes that's the risk you take. Couples on here also take the risk that one could fall for a third party and ruin their own relationship also)

There are lots of married men/women playing alone, and have single profiles. We are all adults, that's their decision and it's everyones decision if they want to play with a married person or not.

Everyone has an opinion either way, if you want to be with a married person then fine, if not that's fine too, but all the arguing on the forums for and against it is monotonous at this stage....

Right, off to get the popcorn and wait to see my opinion ripped up

"I'm straight up honest on my profile about being married.

I'm not here to meet half the country, but if I get to meet someone to have some fun, then cool... If not, I ain't too bothered either.

There have been several topics in the forum about married people lately, with lots of opinions being given towards the pros/cons of married people and the consequences

Do I love my wife? ... Yes.

she is a great mother to the kids and yes I have tried talking about the lack of sex/intimacy in our relationship, but she has no interest in sex or trying anything different.

I have a higher sex drive, I'd like to have some fun, I'm not looking for another relationship so that might suit others who just want some nsa fun also

So to those saying talk about it with your spouse or leave, that's not always an option

Maybe if no kids were around, things might be different.

(Everyone's relationships with their spouse is different, so one person's opinion or advice will never be an apply to all solution...)

Am I going to end our marriage because of it, no.

I want the kids to have a stable life, so for their sake I'm not going to break a good thing or their future.

(yes, I know if caught then the marriage could be over anyway, but very careful tech wise, and yes that's the risk you take. Couples on here also take the risk that one could fall for a third party and ruin their own relationship also)

There are lots of married men/women playing alone, and have single profiles. We are all adults, that's their decision and it's everyones decision if they want to play with a married person or not.

Everyone has an opinion either way, if you want to be with a married person then fine, if not that's fine too, but all the arguing on the forums for and against it is monotonous at this stage....

Right, off to get the popcorn and wait to see my opinion ripped up

"

Do your own thing. I’m separated a few years and I have kids. I pay my mortgage myself because my wife gave up her job when I left and I pay my rent where I’m living. The children seem okay, I’m sure it’s affected them but how much, I don’t know. Knowing what my situation is now, would I have left? I don’t know, probably not but on the other hand, I probably wouldn’t have been able to put up with the mental abuse or the odd plate flying across via my head. No one know what your situation is like, only you do. I don’t know why married or attached people comment on threads like this as is just leaves yourself wide open for everyone’s opinion.

East / North, Cork

I feel for you that's awful. There are a multitude of different couples counselling or sex therapy options that could be done. There is usually a reason for someone to go off sex totally. Hormone therapy is another option for her. A GP could advise. This is something that a couple should tackle together. Therapy would help her understand that its unreasonable for her to expect you to live without sex. Ultimately after everything the second last resort would be her agreeing to sex outside marriages, with the very last resort being separation. Given these options she might understand the seriousness of this all and commit to fixing it together. If ultimately it turns out that you are incompatible then going your own ways could be the best thing for the family.

This is why u post a lot so

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

And people say they don’t judge people on here opinions are like assholes everybody has 1

East / North, Cork

"This is why u post a lot so"

Wow sherlock.. I mention that I was once married to someone else and now it makes sense that I post on the forums regularly. Clever deductions, good job.

East / North, Cork

"And people say they don’t judge people on here opinions are like assholes everybody has 1"

If you read a few posts up from me you will see I male no such claim.. and anyone who does is lying.

If people didnt have opinions this would be a very boring world.

By *sbotangoMan  over a year ago

Close by

Many couple's here and single's would be judged by other's just for being on this site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and doesn't have to agree with someone else's choice's or lifestyle,but at the end of the day it's no one else's business what someone does in their private life."

» Add a new message to this topic