FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Stalker

Stalker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What can I do to stop a lad I've met before knocking on my door in the middle of the night. I don't want to call the cops but he just won't leave me be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"What can I do to stop a lad I've met before knocking on my door in the middle of the night. I don't want to call the cops but he just won't leave me be"

Call the cops

Seriously. That's not ok.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly, I know you said you don't want to but I'm not being rude, I'd call the police.

You can't take things like that lightly and certainly can't let them escalate.

Hope everything works out for you, OP!

"What can I do to stop a lad I've met before knocking on my door in the middle of the night. I don't want to call the cops but he just won't leave me be"

Call the cops. End of story do not take a chance and report him now

Do u know how many people own a baseball bat but don't actually have a baseball

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I think you need to go with your gut instinct. If it worries you and makes you feel unsafe then you need to report it. He has to understand there are boundaries and his behaviour is not ok. He has crossed a line!

& this is the reason people dont accomodate in their homes...& guys wonder why people won't meet them.

report to the police

Tried to pm you op. But females are blocked. Just report it you don't have to say where you met the guy etc. He might just need a little conversation to know what he has done is wrong.

Thankyou for all the advice. Ive met some amazing people on fab but this one lad is just rediculous.Twice on Friday night and once again this evening after work and numerous new profiles to try get to me. If i go to the cops, it's gonna compromise my privacy as I only doll up in private. Anyways, I'll figure it out, thanks all Xx

Oh I've tried the conversations! I think maybe threats are next

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Tried to pm you too. Just a word of advice from a safety point, maybe remove "living alone so can accommodate" from your profile and just have "can accom", only tell who you want to tell. Just stay safe

Thanks xx

It's harassment and it should be reported if it's causing you distress, the circumstances etc involved don't have to be explained, tell him if he makes contact again. It's an offence and maybe he wouldn't like someone calling to his place or work.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

You don't know what he is capable of .call the police now .not tomorrow

Now

"Thankyou for all the advice. Ive met some amazing people on fab but this one lad is just rediculous.Twice on Friday night and once again this evening after work and numerous new profiles to try get to me. If i go to the cops, it's gonna compromise my privacy as I only doll up in private. Anyways, I'll figure it out, thanks all Xx"

The Guards are well used to dealing with people with all sorts going on in their private life. They wont judge or threaten your privacy.

Report it.... why take a chance with your safety

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Exactly what others have siad if he is calling and won't listen then you really have no choice but to report him. If you don't he is going to most likely just keep turning up.

Seems like this guy has become obsessed with you for some reason. If you have already asked the fella to cease and desist from knocking on your door at 3am, and he has ignored your request, it's probably a good idea to contact the cops and have a restraining order issued.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I had reason to speak to the guards recently about something similar

They were very helpful and non judgemental...give them a call first instead of just calling in and make an appointment if you have too

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

In all honesty, if he's that mental to just show up after you've told him not to, then he's most likely capable of a lot more crazyness than that. Cops for def.. And this is why we never entertain in our home

. Have a friend ( male) stay over for a nite or two. Mite frighten d cunt off..

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

Police are very good at handling these issues sensitively...

The only other option I can see is to get aggressive with him which could also end up involving the police in a roundabout way...

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Yea go to the guards ..give them his number..theyll ring him or meet him and give him a friendly warning..if that doesnt work it moves to stage 2

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Call the cops, all they will actually do is ask him to stop, but this is often enough.

Its best to get the first step out of the way as soon as possible. And step 3,4,5 etc.

The UK is a bit better at this stuff than us. Like when the cops called to caroline flacks, because violence was involved they escalated the issue quickly.

In Ireland the cops can be called out, see you have a bloody nose, and still see it as step one, just have a friendly chat with him to quit it and give him a lift home.

Happened a house mate of mine, her bf gave her a bloody nose, cops came, gave him a "friendly warning" and a lift home, 2 hours later he was back in the house, took her wallet, her phone and her keys.

So its best to get these things on record as quickly as you can.

And hope he isnt a diplomat or judges son, if he is then the cops wont even bother with the friendly chat till he murders you.

Pour a bucket of water over his head the next night he knocks. That should do it

By *ymguylMan  over a year ago

ennis

tell the garda you met him throught a friend and went for a drink but you declined the second and now his turning up as ye share a taxi home

"Call the cops, all they will actually do is ask him to stop, but this is often enough.

Its best to get the first step out of the way as soon as possible. And step 3,4,5 etc.

The UK is a bit better at this stuff than us. Like when the cops called to caroline flacks, because violence was involved they escalated the issue quickly.

In Ireland the cops can be called out, see you have a bloody nose, and still see it as step one, just have a friendly chat with him to quit it and give him a lift home.

Happened a house mate of mine, her bf gave her a bloody nose, cops came, gave him a "friendly warning" and a lift home, 2 hours later he was back in the house, took her wallet, her phone and her keys.

And hope he isnt a diplomat or judges son, if he is then the cops wont even bother with the friendly chat till he murders you."

Oh jeepers, doubt it will go that far but a call to the cops to report it and ask their advice might be the best thing, thanks x

"Yea go to the guards ..give them his number..theyll ring him or meet him and give him a friendly warning..if that doesnt work it moves to stage 2 "

Thankyou x

"In all honesty, if he's that mental to just show up after you've told him not to, then he's most likely capable of a lot more crazyness than that. Cops for def.. And this is why we never entertain in our home "

Good advice, thanks, changed my profile bit x

"Call the cops, all they will actually do is ask him to stop, but this is often enough.

And hope he isnt a diplomat or judges son, if he is then the cops wont even bother with the friendly chat till he murders you."

Nice positive vibes there!

"I had reason to speak to the guards recently about something similar

They were very helpful and non judgemental...give them a call first instead of just calling in and make an appointment if you have too"

Thankyou x

"Seems like this guy has become obsessed with you for some reason. If you have already asked the fella to cease and desist from knocking on your door at 3am, and he has ignored your request, it's probably a good idea to contact the cops and have a restraining order issued. "

Thankyou x

"I think you need to go with your gut instinct. If it worries you and makes you feel unsafe then you need to report it. He has to understand there are boundaries and his behaviour is not ok. He has crossed a line! "

Thankyou x

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Call the police and if that doesn't work a lump hammer and fund a slurry tank to dump the body

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

1,call the cops, they are very discrete and understanding

2,if you are in touch with this guy, tell him you feel threatened and harassed, and he should never contact you again or come to your home. Note it in your diary. It will be useful later.

3,call the cops.

4,have you called the cops yet?

"Call the police and if that doesn't work a lump hammer and fund a slurry tank to dump the body "
Totally agree with this nothing a good lump hammer wouldn't fix

Thankyou all xx

Safety first report him end off

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

You've mentioned that you have told him you don't want him calling round but if you haven't said already then tell him, in no uncertain terms, he is not to call round any more as that if he does then you will call the cops (and mean it).

The mention of getting the cops involved is usually enough to deter most people.

If he still persists after that then for your own safety you should definitely call the cops. They will not judge. Better to be safe, even if a little embarrassed than for something worse to happen.

As someone else also mentioned above, make a note of dates and times he calls as this may come in handy if you do end up needing to give detail to the cops.

A guy behaving like that is NOT ok. You should not be made to feel unsafe in your own home. Hope it works out ok for you.

By *tiswhatitis1997Man  over a year ago

raheny

Tell him you've 5 kids he be soon gone

"You've mentioned that you have told him you don't want him calling round but if you haven't said already then tell him, in no uncertain terms, he is not to call round any more as that if he does then you will call the cops (and mean it).

The mention of getting the cops involved is usually enough to deter most people.

If he still persists after that then for your own safety you should definitely call the cops. They will not judge. Better to be safe, even if a little embarrassed than for something worse to happen.

As someone else also mentioned above, make a note of dates and times he calls as this may come in handy if you do end up needing to give detail to the cops.

A guy behaving like that is NOT ok. You should not be made to feel unsafe in your own home. Hope it works out ok for you."

Thankyou x

After having someone follow me recently after a meet...call the guards..

By *iwh01Man  over a year ago

mullingar

What. That’s pure crazy.

Discretion assured has no meaning to some people. But at all cost respect people’s privacy and private life

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

You look and sound very nice .so be careful and stay safe

» Add a new message to this topic