FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Leap yr party

Leap yr party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone going to leap yr party at vanilla recommend good b+b,guest house or hotels in city dat are close to venue? Could even share taxi if stay in same accomadation?I don't know city one bit at all.lol.i don't drive so be traveling by rail.was going to stay in aspects hotel but says taxi to city centre cud be up to 23euro+ it's just 1.2 mileses's to city centre.like wtf .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone going to leap yr party at vanilla recommend good b+b,guest house or hotels in city dat are close to venue? Could even share taxi if stay in same accomadation?I don't know city one bit at all.lol.i don't drive so be traveling by rail.was going to stay in aspects hotel but says taxi to city centre cud be up to 23euro+ it's just 1.2 mileses's to city centre.like wtf ."

You should mail vanilla to ask their recommendation. Getting a hotel near the city center may not be the best approach

"Anyone going to leap yr party at vanilla recommend good b+b,guest house or hotels in city dat are close to venue? Could even share taxi if stay in same accomadation?I don't know city one bit at all.lol.i don't drive so be traveling by rail.was going to stay in aspects hotel but says taxi to city centre cud be up to 23euro+ it's just 1.2 mileses's to city centre.like wtf .

You should mail vanilla to ask their recommendation. Getting a hotel near the city center may not be the best approach "

. Yes d gave me one it's just 1.2 miles from city but was checking up taxis+ d fare d were showing was 23 euro just to go 1.2 miles dats crazy. Never stayed in Dublin ever hence y asking for others opinion + thanks

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

The vanilla club isnt in the city centre your best to stay at the aspect or the red cow i think its called both are only up the rd from vanilla its within walking distance and if im not mistaken i thought i heard somewhere that the aspect runs a bus to vanilla but maybe im wrong dublin is a very expensive city lol

"The vanilla club isnt in the city centre your best to stay at the aspect or the red cow i think its called both are only up the rd from vanilla its within walking distance and if im not mistaken i thought i heard somewhere that the aspect runs a bus to vanilla but maybe im wrong dublin is a very expensive city lol"
. I'll check dat out so . thanks classy lady..

» Add a new message to this topic