FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Health check

Health check

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there fabbers. Just wondering do many males have health comprehensive health checks done. I just got results back. I'm fairly happy except for my cholesterol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there fabbers. Just wondering do many males have health comprehensive health checks done. I just got results back. I'm fairly happy except for my cholesterol "

Ya I go annually for bloods....

Ffs I get my car checked more often but I might start going more often

If you're a non-smoker then slightly elevated cholesterol levels are nothing to worry about. If you are living with a woman who is a non stop drama Queen, you might get your cortisol levels checked out. I've been to a fair few funerals of clean living guys who died prematurely, and all of those guys were married to high maintenance women who always wanted more.

"If you're a non-smoker then slightly elevated cholesterol levels are nothing to worry about. If you are living with a woman who is a non stop drama Queen, you might get your cortisol levels checked out. I've been to a fair few funerals of clean living guys who died prematurely, and all of those guys were married to high maintenance women who always wanted more. "

Somehow I don't think you'd need to worry about dying from living with a woman..

"If you're a non-smoker then slightly elevated cholesterol levels are nothing to worry about. If you are living with a woman who is a non stop drama Queen, you might get your cortisol levels checked out. I've been to a fair few funerals of clean living guys who died prematurely, and all of those guys were married to high maintenance women who always wanted more. "

I think this guy might actually be someone normal just taking the piss. It's too funny not to be an elaborate joke.

"If you're a non-smoker then slightly elevated cholesterol levels are nothing to worry about. If you are living with a woman who is a non stop drama Queen, you might get your cortisol levels checked out. I've been to a fair few funerals of clean living guys who died prematurely, and all of those guys were married to high maintenance women who always wanted more.

I think this guy might actually be someone normal just taking the piss. It's too funny not to be an elaborate joke.

How dare you accuse me of being normal.

"

I get a genetal health NCT every 2years & sexual health every 6 months

I think it's diet that my cholesterol up as I'm single and never smoked. Don't be blaming high maintenance women

Just make sure when you are bending over backwards while attempting to please all those high-maintenence women, that you don't slip a disc

"Just make sure when you are bending over backwards while attempting to please all those high-maintenence women, that you don't slip a disc "

Thanks for the advice. I will wear a back brace and non slip socks

Opened this thread with a preconceived notion that the topic was sexual health check.

Yes very important to keep in touch with your general health.

Being on here , should be extra motivation to keep a check on your sexual health.

"Opened this thread with a preconceived notion that the topic was sexual health check.

Yes very important to keep in touch with your general health.

Being on here , should be extra motivation to keep a check on your sexual health.

Yes sexual health is definitely a good idea for sure. Puts everyone at ease

"

We check for std frequently.

"We check for std frequently. "

Yourselves like or get checked.....

Cause thats a big difference

"We check for std frequently.

Cause thats a big difference "

Check ourselves of course

"We check for std frequently.

Cause thats a big difference

Check ourselves of course "

Id advise involving a medical professinal

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Just wait till you get the colon cancer screening op. Its a whole new level of pegging!!

"Just wait till you get the colon cancer screening op. Its a whole new level of pegging!! "

Oh no. Its in my future due to family history

Fuck I'll be fucked so seems to be all the ones I go for or end up with

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Never, last I went to the doctor was when I was runover by a car, they asked if I could touch my toes, i said yeah, they said grand, I said grand, then went home.

"Never, last I went to the doctor was when I was runover by a car, they asked if I could touch my toes, i said yeah, they said grand, I said grand, then went home."

All grand so

By *eepimpactMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I get a full health check twice a year with my GP even though he insists that once is enough!!

» Add a new message to this topic