FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Love yourself

Love yourself

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is again for everyone. I used to have a love hate relationship with my body and after giving birth I developed self image issues. Now I take sexy pics and focus on the positives and the effects on my mind and body are amazing. What do you do to feel better about you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

tattoos at the minute. killing myself in the gym and surgery hopefully next year and im set

"tattoos at the minute. killing myself in the gym and surgery hopefully next year and im set "

Can I ask what surgery?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP you look stunning

Embrace the inner you and smile

As for MrMrs the squatting IS paying off

"OP you look stunning

As for MrMrs the squatting IS paying off "

Thank you. I am. Hasnt been an easy road but I mainly love myself

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

On a previous profile my tagline was "I'm the invisible Man" and that applied as much to the real world as it did to the world of fab.

I always had low self esteem and while part of me wanted to be visible I was more comfortable being invisible.

Age and life experience in the last few years have improved that and while my profile probably has more pics than the average male profile that's because I like the challenge of making people smile but I also enjoy their response.

Waterford

"tattoos at the minute. killing myself in the gym and surgery hopefully next year and im set

Can I ask what surgery? "

Boobs. Possibly tummy as well if the diastasis doesnt correct itself

Waterford

"On a previous profile my tagline was "I'm the invisible Man" and that applied as much to the real world as it did to the world of fab.

I always had low self esteem and while part of me wanted to be visible I was more comfortable being invisible.

Age and life experience in the last few years have improved that and while my profile probably has more pics than the average male profile that's because I like the challenge of making people smile but I also enjoy their response. "

and we thank you for those pics RB

"OP you look stunning

As for MrMrs the squatting IS paying off

Thank you. I am. Hasnt been an easy road but I mainly love myself "

Best person to love is yourself first

Makes loving everyone else around you easier then

#beenthere

"On a previous profile my tagline was "I'm the invisible Man" and that applied as much to the real world as it did to the world of fab.

Age and life experience in the last few years have improved that and while my profile probably has more pics than the average male profile that's because I like the challenge of making people smile but I also enjoy their response. "

Yes I think age also helped me. Not that most believe my age lol

"tattoos at the minute. killing myself in the gym and surgery hopefully next year and im set

Can I ask what surgery?

Boobs. Possibly tummy as well if the diastasis doesnt correct itself"

Best of luck with the surgery x

Waterford

Can I ask what surgery?

Boobs. Possibly tummy as well if the diastasis doesnt correct itself

Best of luck with the surgery x"

thanks

Belfast

Age and life experience in the last few years have improved that and while my profile probably has more pics than the average male profile that's because I like the challenge of making people smile but I also enjoy their response.

Yes I think age also helped me. Not that most believe my age lol"

Most don't believe mine either

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"This is again for everyone. I used to have a love hate relationship with my body and after giving birth I developed self image issues. Now I take sexy pics and focus on the positives and the effects on my mind and body are amazing. What do you do to feel better about you "

You look fantastic.

I think a lot of people on here has body issues. I know I do. I have gained some due to losing a lot of weight and meeting some genuine people who make me realise I'm not as big as I think. But I'll continue on my weight loss and hopefully get more confident in myself and my body image as time goes on.

By *enchtouristCouple  over a year ago

Armagh

"This is again for everyone. I used to have a love hate relationship with my body and after giving birth I developed self image issues. Now I take sexy pics and focus on the positives and the effects on my mind and body are amazing. What do you do to feel better about you "

Keeping positive thoughts and reassurance to yourself you are perfect as you are! Keep doing the things you do, well done OP

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I have always had body issues don’t think il ever be totally comfortable in my own skin I guess focusing on the little bits you like about yourself helps you learn to live with the bigger things x

Invisible woman. Here. Never owned a full length mirror till last year. Slowly getting some confidence and starting to love myself

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

We all here no matter how well we present ourselves have some body issues. It is only natural and human to have these thoughts. I unashamedly post photos of myself wearing sexy lingerie because it makes me feel good . Its not about how many fabs I recieve but its how dressing like this daily makes me feel confident as a woman. Also I find by surrounding myself here with good people and not those whose behaviour will chip away at my confidence is possibly even more important for me. It is therefore important to choose wisely those you engage with online and avoid those who prey on your insecurities.

This applies to both male and female equally.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

From my own experience, external changes don't cause internal changes... If you want to feel differently about yourself you have to work on changing your thoughts, not your body. Confidence doesn't naturally come with a specific look!

Sometimes a glance in the mirror is all it takes

Belfast

"We all here no matter how well we present ourselves have some body issues. It is only natural and human to have these thoughts. I unashamedly post photos of myself wearing sexy lingerie because it makes me feel good . Its not about how many fabs I recieve but its how dressing like this daily makes me feel confident as a woman. Also I find by surrounding myself here with good people and not those whose behaviour will chip away at my confidence is possibly even more important for me. It is therefore important to choose wisely those you engage with online and avoid those who prey on your insecurities.

This applies to both male and female equally."

I couldn't have put it better myself. That's how I feel when posting pics. It's not about seeking attention. Those who know me in the forums know that's not who I am.

It's about feeling good within myself and lessening my insecurities.

Don't ever be ashamed of posting those amazing photos but equally don't ever be ashamed of having style and class and being able to hold your head up high when others don't.

By *hysoserious2012Man  over a year ago

meath louth border

Think this is a horrible place sometimes and gives everyone body worries. Myself used to hate my body but age I think you get a lot more confidence or maybe it's that you don't give a fuck what people think once your happy.

"We all here no matter how well we present ourselves have some body issues. It is only natural and human to have these thoughts. I unashamedly post photos of myself wearing sexy lingerie because it makes me feel good . Its not about how many fabs I recieve but its how dressing like this daily makes me feel confident as a woman. Also I find by surrounding myself here with good people and not those whose behaviour will chip away at my confidence is possibly even more important for me. It is therefore important to choose wisely those you engage with online and avoid those who prey on your insecurities.

I couldn't have put it better myself. That's how I feel when posting pics. It's not about seeking attention. Those who know me in the forums know that's not who I am.

Don't ever be ashamed of posting those amazing photos but equally don't ever be ashamed of having style and class and being able to hold your head up high when others don't.

"

Well said

meath

"

Thank you xx

"Think this is a horrible place sometimes and gives everyone body worries. Myself used to hate my body but age I think you get a lot more confidence or maybe it's that you don't give a fuck what people think once your happy."

This is so true . Confidence comes with age ,I really don’t give a fuck what people think about me anymore , I don’t have to justify myself to no one

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

This applies to both male and female equally."

Well said and so true. And surrounding yourself with decent people and ignoring those who like to prey on peoples vulnerabilities is so important as well. And there are a lot on here who get a cheap thrill by doing that. I'm extremely lucky to have found some fantastic friends on here who I consider to be some of my true friends in real life as well. .

Belfast

Well said and so true. And surrounding yourself with decent people and ignoring those who like to prey on peoples vulnerabilities is so important as well. And there are a lot on here who get a cheap thrill by doing that. I'm extremely lucky to have found some fantastic friends on here who I consider to be some of my true friends in real life as well. . "

And it goes without saying that those true friends are much wealthier having you as a friend also.

Anyone who thinks it's fun to prey on insecurities or vulnerabilities here or elsewhere are not people I'd ever want to be associated with.

meath

Well said and so true. And surrounding yourself with decent people and ignoring those who like to prey on peoples vulnerabilities is so important as well. And there are a lot on here who get a cheap thrill by doing that. I'm extremely lucky to have found some fantastic friends on here who I consider to be some of my true friends in real life as well. . "

Xxxx

By *oingMan  over a year ago

co. antrim

I train to deal with stress but it has the added benefit of helping to build muscle and shape my body. I also like to eat and ham out so some days I vary between thinking that I’m in decent shape or have a fat day.

The best thing for me is to have a good session with loud music and then I’m back to my happy place

There's always a balance to be had between being productive, exercise and vegetating. For me, it's been a difficult road replacing a 20 yr amateur sport career. No longer do I have to spend 15+ hrs a week, but replacing this with something healthy that allows me to keep healthy has been really hard. One thing I have learned is that alcohol is just not an answer.

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Look after myself. Do what makes me happy. Get loads of sexy tatts. Buy lingerie. Go to gym and lift heavy weights.

I had breast cancer and lord knows life is too short to give a toss about shit that doesnt matter.

MsD xx

By *etite_RosyWoman  over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

and we thank you for those pics RB "

Amen!

all of them

By *etite_RosyWoman  over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

I think we accept ourselves in a certain age. Before I've turned 40 I always been focused how I do look like and what people will say. We all have bigger or small problems but working hard to achieve the goal not for others just for your own is a huge success.

I had been sick a long time since my daughter was born. Over 7 years ago I've decided to go on ketogenic diet. It was my last chance. First few weeks was a nightmare: busy with child, working full time (had own business), then looking after my hubby when he got cancer but I found the motivation. I knew I must be stronger than ever. Keto helped me to be in form, have built stronger immune system and to be honest I didn't have time to go to the gym. I have used to walk with our dog and my daughter a lot, just for my mental health. Parents who have children whom need a special care know its not easy to find a free time to ourselves.

I really do not care what people think about my look, make up or not, sexy outfit or just casual...

Who cares? Life is too short to think about it

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

------------------

- I love exercise and use weight training as a meditation if that makes sense to anybody

_ Visualisation (of being healthy & strong...it works)

- Gratitude

- Cheesy music

- 80's films

- Love complimenting others

("A few words of encouragement can set somebody up for life")

- No tv, news or radio

Great thread Op as I once had zero confidence and wasn't even confident enough to ask anyone to my Debs but a wild woman or 3 lead me astray

...and have been eternally grateful ever since

Have a great day!

We all have our own issues with ourselves..

I never wore a figure hugging dress till my 40s. Hated my body all my life.. I was never small size 12-14 now a 16. I was wrapping shirts and sweaters around my waist half my life..thinking its gonna hide my bum..)

But something changed in my 40s. And this site and the scene..especially tapping into my dominant side helped a lot with finding my confidence...

Now I concentrate on what I love about my body and myself rather than what I dont..

By *ight MovesMan  over a year ago

The Wide Blue Yonder

Some very, very unexpected and inspiring life stories above. I hope you all find yourselves in a good place now. And I'm glad our paths have crossed, even if just in this forum alone.

» Add a new message to this topic