FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verification.....

Verification.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone tell me if the site now stops people using their accounts after a day or 2 if they don’t photo verify?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Can someone tell me if the site now stops people using their accounts after a day or 2 if they don’t photo verify? "

I've seen a lot of profiles either no pic or photo verified and they could be a year old and still on here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Can someone tell me if the site now stops people using their accounts after a day or 2 if they don’t photo verify?

I've seen a lot of profiles either no pic or photo verified and they could be a year old and still on here "

Cheers dude. I’m in touch with a lovely little lady who can’t get full use of the site until she photo verifies and was just wondering if this was a new approach

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Can someone tell me if the site now stops people using their accounts after a day or 2 if they don’t photo verify?

I've seen a lot of profiles either no pic or photo verified and they could be a year old and still on here

Cheers dude. I’m in touch with a lovely little lady who can’t get full use of the site until she photo verifies and was just wondering if this was a new approach "

As far as I know you cant use the forums if you dont photo verify

» Add a new message to this topic