FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Metal

Metal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering if there were any metal heads here? As there seem to be absolutely none back here in Wales anymore.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Huge metal heads here.. shes listening to Lacuna Coil and Im swopping between Rotting Christ and My dying Bride all morning.. Metal rules.!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Metal head here. Saw slipknot, Behemoth and thy art is murder this year.

I'm a Welsh metal head mate !

Roll on normality..was due to be at Hellfest in June ffs..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its nice to see I am not the only one, ines starting to feel really out of space coming back ok the scene as a single guy with a love for metal. Years ago I found it easy to find other metal heads on the swinging and formed relationships from there. But the metal scene has been dying more more in the uk especial Wales with maybe the exception of cardiff. But those who are metal seem to have a preference for monogamy these days.

By *ummerforeverMan  over a year ago

greenford

Used to play lead guitar in a death metal band, we were quite good but never came close to fame in the slightest! Still absolutely love the music and am always on the look out for friends and more in the scene, unfortunately i have few friends into the music these days

By *team7279Couple  over a year ago

London

Mr, yes, Mrs not so much.

Just watching the Metallica Mondays stream from this week as we speak!

By *aptainhook1Man  over a year ago

London

Love Metal and going to gigs. Mainly London gigs and also go to the Metal Festivals in UK and Europe.

Have a thing for Black Metal right now. Love the atmospheric sound and the adrenalin of it. Its also a buzz being around lots of amazing looking women in black leather

By *eavy-Metal-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Both of us are huge Metal fans hence the name. Also the metal/alt scene is ether dying or being push out of cities our especially with the only metal club turned into a hibster uni place that think there edgy because the like guns & roses etc. At lest we have a few decent alt pubs with decent jukeboxes and well priced ales xx

Hi to the new posters here and lets raise the horns to Heavy metal in all its wonderous forms... my wife and I had a frisky quickie to Rammstein this morning..it started a day of Metal off very good hihi.. Du Du Hast Mich...

What Black metal rocks your boat Captain Hook? Im listening to some very dark Icelandic bands at the mo along with Satyricon ,Behometh, and Batuska.. and Bathory today..

Metalhead all my life \m/

Rock til i drop, guitar players unite

By *rEmmanuel8Man  over a year ago

london

Massive metal head here (15 years deep), I usually seem to surprise people with my music taste lmao. Apparently Cradle of filth or Mayhem is not accepted amongst “my peers”.

I’m a bit gutted though no download this year and loads of gigs cancelled . I recon if the metal community is huge on here we should organise meet ups post covid, what do you think?

By *rEmmanuel8Man  over a year ago

london

No way where did you see thy art? Was it at the Brixton ac, if yes then I was there too great show!

» Add a new message to this topic