FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Fake Profiles

Fake Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ast69er OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Essex

Hope everyone is well!

I have come across so many fake profiles recently and just wanted to see if anyone can clear a few things up for me.

I have had women saying because they are ‘verified’ by a guy they have met on here previous they don’t need to be a site supporter to read and respond to messages? But when my account runs out of days left,I cant see messages that have been sent to me

Can someone please share some light so I know i am actually talking to genuine person/account LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Anyone can read new messages and reply, only site supports can see message threads rather then just the last message.

None site supporters have limited messages per a day, however that is a really high amount and normally only them who message everything with a pulse will run out.

London/Essex

Ohh right ok, so trying to work out if its a dodgy account really boils down too gut instinct Lol

And how they talk / come across obviously

bit confusing, are you trying to spot "fake profiles" or calling out people chatting utter shit?

London/Essex

" bit confusing, are you trying to spot "fake profiles" or calling out people chatting utter shit? "

Abit of both if i am honest Lol

Heard a few stories of guys pretending to be girls and then when the guy turns up they end up getting robbed! Knowing that people wont go to the police cause they will be ‘embarrassed’ or cant say anything due to having a mrs that it was through a site like this!

Just curious

Never heard of that happening.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" bit confusing, are you trying to spot "fake profiles" or calling out people chatting utter shit?

Abit of both if i am honest Lol

Heard a few stories of guys pretending to be girls and then when the guy turns up they end up getting robbed! Knowing that people wont go to the police cause they will be ‘embarrassed’ or cant say anything due to having a mrs that it was through a site like this!

Just curious"

Like Facebook don’t always believe everything you read on here.

T

» Add a new message to this topic