FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > One of my best moments, share yours

One of my best moments, share yours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was new to this world listening to peoples stories and seeing what goes on it opened my eyes a little more. I found myself watching peoples behaviours in the outside world, wondering and pondering what they got up to behind closed doors (or not behind doors).

It was all so intriguing..... knowing people you wouldn't expect to have so many urges and fantasies gave me confidence to push boundaries. I would find signs and opportunities to flirt with strangers. This is how one of my best moments happened.

I use the London Underground for work and often you make eye contact with strangers, it happens, its normal. This one time my eyes locked with a beautiful lady and they stayed locked. Smiles began to rise and I asked her to come for a chat. We spoke and as it was a Friday we left the train for a drink.

The drink turned into laughs, laughs turned into a connection and that connection turned into lust. We could not contain ourselves, us complete strangers just needed to experience each other. We ended up in a hotel, had the hottest most teasing, sensual and passionate sex ever. We left and never spoke again, that one night, left perfect with a stranger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pices69Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

Yours sounds heavenly.

Mine was a mfmf meet, nice couple, we swapped and his wife was pretty good, loved to be on top.

He finished quite quick though, so Wildcat had no choice but to join us two... So for about another 45 minutes i had the total attention of two lovely ladies...

Enjoyed that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic