FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Realising Fantasies

Realising Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello Fabland, and in particular, my fellow London Fabsters...

I’m curious...

I’ve been swing for many years, I joined up following my divorce, my aim then - to explore my interests and see who I may meet along the way. Many years later and I can say I’ve been very fortunate and have enjoyed much that this side of life has to offer.

When I first joined I used to arrange the realisation of fantasies for people, be those 1:1, or something all the more inclusive. Some of the moments would make the most ardent and hardened amongst us blush.

I wonder, as it’s Christmas, the time for sharing, if people would like to share their fantasy, who knows, someone on Thai thread might turn out to be perfectly placed to help you realise it.

Happy Christmas

If you’re in, say so, and then others can offer their help as required. I’d say keep it clean, but really no ones wants it to be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *valexis147TV/TS  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

My fantasy is to find a BBW or SSBBW woman who is totally uninhibited and who I could share a swinging lifestyle with. One who would embrace my love of larger women and my love of cross dressing to please multiple guys at once along with mixed group fun. I in turn would embrace all her kinks, whatever they may be.

I'm thinking this is going to be very had to achieve.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic