FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Dog Walking Seems Popular Here ... Bexley or Greenwich Anyone?

Dog Walking Seems Popular Here ... Bexley or Greenwich Anyone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckerfucker OP   Man  over a year ago

Bexley

Who fancies a stroll & a chat with one man & his dog?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entGent75Man  over a year ago

Dartford

I don't think Covid-19 rules allows this at the moment, only with people in support bubbles so you may need to wait a bit longer for any offers.

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

I walk my dog around Primrose Hill and Regents Park - Ana

Bexley

"I don't think Covid-19 rules allows this at the moment, only with people in support bubbles so you may need to wait a bit longer for any offers. "

I think you can meet up with one other person for exercise in a public place as long as its socially distanced.

Bexley

"I walk my dog around Primrose Hill and Regents Park - Ana"

Looks like I’m going to have to take my greyhound for a walk around Primrose Hill and Regents Park this weekend then Ana ... what dog do you have?

Dartford

That is true but the guidance says that you should not travel outside your local area to exercise.

By *ukey1985ukMan  over a year ago

london

Great that you are following the rules cool for cats but let the guy research his own rules of engagement rather than pointing at someone for possibly breaking the rules. We are all responsible adults and in a time of a pandemic we need less people to be naming and shaming! Rant over!

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Great that you are following the rules cool for cats but let the guy research his own rules of engagement rather than pointing at someone for possibly breaking the rules. We are all responsible adults and in a time of a pandemic we need less people to be naming and shaming! Rant over! "

Not everyone is a responsible adult hence why we're sitiing in our third lockdown

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Great that you are following the rules cool for cats but let the guy research his own rules of engagement rather than pointing at someone for possibly breaking the rules. We are all responsible adults and in a time of a pandemic we need less people to be naming and shaming! Rant over!

Not everyone is a responsible adult hence why we're sitiing in our third lockdown "

Blame the government not the people

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Bit of both really.

Awful management from the government, but when I'm walking around my local park it is not the government who's refusing to make way for others walking by on the paths.

It's incredibly disappointing how many people out and about don't fancy making the slightest effort to put at least a little distance between each other.

Bexley

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 17:49:26]

Bexley

"That is true but the guidance says that you should not travel outside your local area to exercise.

"

I think the clue to the location of the walk is in the title

Dartford

"Great that you are following the rules cool for cats but let the guy research his own rules of engagement rather than pointing at someone for possibly breaking the rules. We are all responsible adults and in a time of a pandemic we need less people to be naming and shaming! Rant over! "

This wasn't a naming and shaming post. I just saved the guy a fine to go and walk his dog in Camden. Danson Park is much closer. Clearly he doesn't know the rules and in this pandemic, the less us humans move to spread it about the faster we will beat it. So relax Luke, nothing to be angry about.

By *ukey1985ukMan  over a year ago

london

Sorry I was not intending to attack with my comments. I am just fed up of all this shit! And the minority who chose to ignore the rules makes me angry.

Marshal law the whole situation, get the army out there. We would get rid of this virus within a few weeks if no one can leave their house

By *own to girthMan  over a year ago

london

Visit Regent’s Park a lot it’s beautiful

» Add a new message to this topic