FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Building trust

Building trust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaboy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

It is so hard to build someone trust in here, sometimes i am left without no words. Am i the only one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anPsurreycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"It is so hard to build someone trust in here, sometimes i am left without no words. Am i the only one?"
trust comes with time and patience the same in every thing in day to day life.

By *anillaboy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

"It is so hard to build someone trust in here, sometimes i am left without no words. Am i the only one?trust comes with time and patience the same in every thing in day to day life. "

That is corect, i know time and patience is important but still ......I think some of us are judged wrong because of others, no bad intention just my opinion

By *ortMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

I have to admit going from a couple to single bloke is really difficult to take. If you have experience as a couple then you know whats what and how a lot of single blokes operate. Its hard to prove you don't fall into that category as many judge you based on the sheer fact you are a single guy. Persistence is key.

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

"It is so hard to build someone trust in here, sometimes i am left without no words. Am i the only one?"

Your not the only one, I have this problem which makes me leave it down to a guy to make the first and second meet happen before I will say a day I want to see him.

I even had a regular for 3months off here and then I found out he caught feelings for me and he didn't bother anymore after that

» Add a new message to this topic