FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Hotel help central london

Hotel help central london

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthEast91 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sunderland

Hi I am wanting to book a hotel in central london for a few nights. Would be fun to arrange a fab meet or 2 while I am there - only thing is I am very discreet when dressed as TV and could not come down to meet people in lobby or meet at the lift with my keycard (which most hotels require you to have to access lifts).

Does anyone know of any central london hotels which have easy access to the rooms where I don’t need to leave my room to meet anyone?

As cheap as possible but also a decent hotel x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aydhiCouple  over a year ago

aldgate

What's about Airbnb? I have few options

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Hi I am wanting to book a hotel in central london for a few nights. Would be fun to arrange a fab meet or 2 while I am there - only thing is I am very discreet when dressed as TV and could not come down to meet people in lobby or meet at the lift with my keycard (which most hotels require you to have to access lifts).

Does anyone know of any central london hotels which have easy access to the rooms where I don’t need to leave my room to meet anyone?

As cheap as possible but also a decent hotel x"

Shame the Ace Hotel on Shoreditch has closed. There was a roof bar and so you didn't need room key to operate the lift. The whole firm that has these hotels is extremely supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. Apparently they might open a new venue so stay tuned.

The Hoxton needs room keys for the lifts FYI.

By *tartingoutlondonCouple  over a year ago

London

Not cheap and it has a doorman, but Sofitel in St James does not use elevator keys so people who look respectable can walk in and head up, possibly stopping at the hotel bar on the way as justification for entry.

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

St Giles Hotel?

Anyone recommend?

» Add a new message to this topic