FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Newly circumcised

Newly circumcised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonnew OP   Man  over a year ago

westerham

Hey all just had an circumcision and near the end of my recovery and looking forward to the feeling and experiences almost feels like I have a brand new cock lol

Anyone had any similar experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all just had an circumcision and near the end of my recovery and looking forward to the feeling and experiences almost feels like I have a brand new cock lol

Anyone had any similar experience "

Yes I was 22 I think and had never seen my helmet so it was a bit strange to start with.

Tony

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

"Hey all just had an circumcision and near the end of my recovery and looking forward to the feeling and experiences almost feels like I have a brand new cock lol

Anyone had any similar experience

Yes I was 22 I think and had never seen my helmet so it was a bit strange to start with.

Tony"

Same ... It's all feels very different at first, but you'll grow to love it!

By *iscreetCutGuyMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Hope its all healed now. Get some updated cut pics on your profile, it will prove popular bud.

By *ig Boy FunMan  over a year ago

Camden

Yep, I had same experince a few years back, but when you do take it out for a ride, you will find the experience will be better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone had any similar experience "

Yeah in the fourth week of recovery, can’t wait to be able to get back to norm and trying it out as it does feel like having a brand new cock, with new and exciting feeling and experiences waiting ahead lol

» Add a new message to this topic