FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > 'My journey today'!

'My journey today'!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So TFL are meant to be ensuring our safety on the trains, tubes & buses??

I had to attend hospital today & as the car park is impossible I use public transport. Thank god the rest of my journeys are done by car!!

I was amazed how many people I saw without masks. Now I expected a few & do understand there are some exempt.

As I sat at the station between a young girl probably about 14 & a European guy about 30 (all of us socially distanced), nothing to do with each other but both blatantly puffing away at joints (maybe there was a dealer at the station & both had just scored?), I kid you not. (please note I don't object to smokers but there's a time & place)

Anyway I was doing my usual human observation bit, usual guess what they might do for work, wonder how sexually inclined they are, nice tee-shirt madam, like the dog sir, etc, etc.

But the number of people not wearing masks, having a fag, dropping their empty coffee cups on the deck, WHAT THE FUCK????

I thought this was meant to be TFL law so to speak? Wearing a mask? NO Smoking? Litter Dropping?

Plenty of staff about but couldn't be arsed, most just standing about chatting, too hot I expect to move about. Unfortunately this gives the majority who do make an effort a bad name!

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Obviously some are doing this as they want to provoke an argument, it's not just younger ones either, you can see it in their eyes, their actions or the way they sit close to someone with a mask & laughing when that person gets up & moves. Seriously I saw this today. I've worked enough clubs, bars, etc, to recognise the type. Sad fact unfortunately, these people exist..

So this was in a 2 hour period of travel today! Unbelievable! I'm use to London transport, hell I've spent numerous years using it for work & social. It's changed though & I may be wrong but what I saw today was just like people saying 'Fuck You', taking the piss out of those who do care actually & not giving a damn!

I wonder how many others feel the way I do? Is it just me? Doe's it matter & do you care?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic