FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Short guys

Short guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_builder87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Keston

So I am 5’6 and I am happy with height but I always run across profile saying you must x tall and at my height I wonder is height really that much of a deciding factor, or is there no hope for a guy like me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know how you feel buddy, I'm in the military and bald.. I've lost count of the amount of Profiles I've read stating that they're not interested in that kind of guy. Don't give up hope the swinging clubs are slowly reopening.

Keston

"I know how you feel buddy, I'm in the military and bald.. I've lost count of the amount of Profiles I've read stating that they're not interested in that kind of guy. Don't give up hope the swinging clubs are slowly reopening. "

I seen a few ladies who love a man in uniform so I’m sure you can spin that to your advantage

Oh of course, it's rare though, definitely check out the clubs if you haven't already.

Keston

I have before, will try again when I get time but work keeps me busy

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

I'm 6'5 tall and it's still difficult to arrange a meet...

Keston

"I'm 6'5 tall and it's still difficult to arrange a meet..."

It wasn’t a comment on getting meets it was more that 90% of women in London seem to have a minimum height requirement, last time I was this let down by my height was at a theme park

By *almprintsWoman  over a year ago

Organising fun and chaos in West

I'm sure there are lots of women who are open to men of all heights.

For me, because I'm not a little girl, I like a tall man that could potentially throw me about. I'd fear killing someone closer to my height if I sat on their face.

Good luck and happy fabbing xx

Keston

"I'm sure there are lots of women who are open to men of all heights.

For me, because I'm not a little girl, I like a tall man that could potentially throw me about. I'd fear killing someone closer to my height if I sat on their face.

Good luck and happy fabbing xx"

From my experience I wouldn’t have that issue but I guess if you feel that way it’s unfortunate. Due to my job I’m fairly strong for my height.

By *urioustoswingMan  over a year ago

london

"I know how you feel buddy, I'm in the military and bald.. I've lost count of the amount of Profiles I've read stating that they're not interested in that kind of guy. Don't give up hope the swinging clubs are slowly reopening. "

Who the hell would reject you?! You’re so hot!!

By *urioustoswingMan  over a year ago

london

"Oh of course, it's rare though, definitely check out the clubs if you haven't already. "

Also I like what you say about replying to everyone.

So many individuals who believe that people are beneath them or think the concept of: “no answer is a response“ helps to justify their poor upbringing of manners. See how far that gets them in the military where I know first hand, it was said: “no answer is NOT an answer”

By *angolinMan  over a year ago

London

I feel you. I’m shorter than you and it’s also been a challenge to find women that look past that. Luckily London is huge. There’s someone for everyone and with some effort you’ll also find plenty of women who are not concerned about your height.

Keston

"I feel you. I’m shorter than you and it’s also been a challenge to find women that look past that. Luckily London is huge. There’s someone for everyone and with some effort you’ll also find plenty of women who are not concerned about your height."

Solidarity to us short guys. Yeah I’m hoping so.

By *ark1112Man  over a year ago

london

Hi I'm only 5 1 cubby what chance I I got after cov ????

By *intage PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Herts

I would only consider someone taller than me but its part of my submission thing having to look up at someone turn me on.

Tbh, at my height I end up looking up at most people

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

"I would only consider someone taller than me but its part of my submission thing having to look up at someone turn me on.

Tbh, at my height I end up looking up at most people "

Not at me 6'5

I see plenty of short guys around in real life with a girl on their arm so sure not height us an issue for all women

Everyone is entitled to their physical preferences - I'm 5'8" and have been on the end of this too. Sometimes I completely understand (eg Palmprints' reason above makes sense to me). Sometimes I don't. But that's their decision - I don't ever mind. I've been the exception for a few women taller than me who swore they'd never date someone my height (up to 6') but I almost always met these people in the flesh rather than online. So my advice is go be your glorious self at parties/clubs/meets and try not to let it bother you

By *i-4-2Man  over a year ago

Stratford

What's the line? "We're all the same height when we lay down!"

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"What's the line? "We're all the same height when we lay down!""

All very well if you spend all the time lying down...

Great topic. I’m average 5’10” nearly 11” (It’s important!!!) but although height is an instant attraction I do believe if your personality is big then you can prevail. We all have filters I guess but personally I enjoy the “getting to know” phase as much as anything else. Hope your post shows others that you are a decent guy and worth talking too.

"What's the line? "We're all the same height when we lay down!"

All very well if you spend all the time lying down..."

I have to admit, when I was dating the woman who was 6ft tall, doggy style was indeed tricky as her legs were so much longer than mine. Her bum was around my diaphragm.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

The preferences people express here are personal and relevant to potential swinging partners. They're not a comment about the worth as human beings, sexual prowess, trustworthiness etc. of everyone else. We don't meet smokers because we hate the smell of cigarettes. Do we think all smokers are nasty or worthless? NO. We list an number of preferences, amongst which is height because Mrs Flirty is 5.10 and already has a smaller guy in her life. That's not the only thing that matters, just one of them and for the purposes of swinging only. Our circle of close friends come in all shapes and sizes but we're not here to find close personal friends, just someone decent who ALSO fits our physical and other criteria.

For what it's worth, penis size, sexual prowess and stamina are very low on our list of priorities, personality is far more important.

Keston

"Great topic. I’m average 5’10” nearly 11” (It’s important!!!) but although height is an instant attraction I do believe if your personality is big then you can prevail. We all have filters I guess but personally I enjoy the “getting to know” phase as much as anything else. Hope your post shows others that you are a decent guy and worth talking too.

"

Thanks,

I guess it’s that point of allowing your personality to shine through in a single message rather than when you are in a room where you have a lot of non verbal cues to use.

Thanks I hope that I can show that too, I can tell people all I want but the proof is the key

Keston

"I would only consider someone taller than me but its part of my submission thing having to look up at someone turn me on.

Tbh, at my height I end up looking up at most people "

But don’t you look up and everyone when you’re on your knees?

I'm even shorter than you at 5'3". Interestingly, I had a thing with a girl who was 6ft because she experienced the same kind of 'discrimination' (for lack of a better word) because she was deemed too tall. Having the same experience albeit at other sides of the spectrum made for some fun times. My ex was also a few inches taller but largely most of the girls I've slept with have been a similar height to me.

I think for a lot of girls it doesn't really matter, and if it does it can be made up for in other areas. No one is perfect and there's always gonna be someone out there who's into you. I think it's important to have an open mind and you'll attract equally open minded people who won't be bothered by such things.

By *ig Boy FunMan  over a year ago

Camden

"So I am 5’6 and I am happy with height but I always run across profile saying you must x tall and at my height I wonder is height really that much of a deciding factor, or is there no hope for a guy like me"

Life is short, so best not to dwell on your shortcomings.

Joking aside, for a lot of women like to be dominated and height is factor.

"The preferences people express here are personal and relevant to potential swinging partners. They're not a comment about the worth as human beings, sexual prowess, trustworthiness etc. of everyone else. We don't meet smokers because we hate the smell of cigarettes. Do we think all smokers are nasty or worthless? NO. We list an number of preferences, amongst which is height because Mrs Flirty is 5.10 and already has a smaller guy in her life. That's not the only thing that matters, just one of them and for the purposes of swinging only. Our circle of close friends come in all shapes and sizes but we're not here to find close personal friends, just someone decent who ALSO fits our physical and other criteria.

For what it's worth, penis size, sexual prowess and stamina are very low on our list of priorities, personality is far more important."

THIS. I've never taken it personally if I'm not someone's physical type. I can't help that and, genuinely, good luck to them! No one should be offended by this. It's not an affront to your person. Just a simply preference

I'm 5'6 and honestly.... I don't struggle when out face to face with the ladies - infact there have been plenty of occasions my much taller friends have struggled to pull when I haven't. On here... absolutely agree its hard work lol but I respect peoples preferences.

We just gotta get on with it and be confident - that outshines height.

Good luck fella - right now we both need it on here

» Add a new message to this topic