FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Simple Pleasures - NW London

Simple Pleasures - NW London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imple-Pleasure OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We'll be hosting the first of our string of weekly swingers events, every Saturday, starting on Feb 5th.

Feel free to check out the events section or drop us a line if you'd like to attend.

It's a BYOB swingers event, we'll provide soft drinks. Let us know if you have a specific preference and we'll do our best to meet it.

Numbers will be limited to 15x couples, 10x gents and 10x ladies. The venue is a spacious, private house which we've recently transformed into a party venue. There are 5 play rooms (including a dungeon, dark room, couples area, orgy room, massage room) as well as a large social area and smoking area.

Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to attend any of the upcoming Saturdays, we'll send you the link.

This is the first event we're organising, very open to any feedback or suggestions.

Stay safe, stay connected.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

Keeping an eye on this one, Saturday's are not easy for me but it's a mere stone's throw down the Met line, location, location location.

Hope these parties develop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me to

London

https://_imple-pleasure.co.uk/

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Hello are You still looking for subs to serve at Your events?

London

These club nights are well and truly off the ground now! We have "Greedy Girls and Hot Wives" on Fridays, as well as "Friends with Benefits" for couples and single ladies on Saturdays.

The crowd is always very sexy and we're fussy over single gents who wish to attend on Fridays.

If you're up for it, drop us a line and we'll gladly share more information...X

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"These club nights are well and truly off the ground now! We have "Greedy Girls and Hot Wives" on Fridays, as well as "Friends with Benefits" for couples and single ladies on Saturdays.

The crowd is always very sexy and we're fussy over single gents who wish to attend on Fridays.

If you're up for it, drop us a line and we'll gladly share more information...X"

I would be interested in attending one of your parties in the future either as a single guy or with a lady friend who is not on Fabs.Unfortunately I am 7 years over your upper age limit and I can’t message you directly.If you feel I am suitable by all means message me if not no problem I respect your decision and wish you the best of luck with your parties.

By *reamblueMan  over a year ago

London

Is it free to attend?

» Add a new message to this topic