FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Bi Fun Club move to King’s Cross from Sutton

Bi Fun Club move to King’s Cross from Sutton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eteinlondon OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Central London

I think the original Sutton bi oarty organisers have moved the Bi Fun Club venue again, this time to Central Station in King’s Cross, Monday afternoon sessions.

Could be more accessible for a lot of us. Brings back memories of Sunset and Abcats in that area too.

If anyone would be interested in meeting up then heading in to Central Station let me know! Would be a Monday afternoon in October.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to go for my first visit! Much easier for me to get to in new location

Central London

"I'd like to go for my first visit! Much easier for me to get to in new location"

That’s what I thought. DM me if you fancy heading over together.

By *i-4-2Man  over a year ago

Stratford

That'll be easier to get to than Sutton.

Central London

"That'll be easier to get to than Sutton."

We should make it a date night

Well, afternoon really…

By *pace DoubtMan  over a year ago

Ilford

Definitely easier to get to, still difficult for wife to get Mondays off work. But I’d still like to try.

By *illy123789Man  over a year ago

llandeilo

I’d be very up for meeting and heading to the new location. I’ve been wanting to go to _he bi fun club for years but Sutton is miles away; kings cross is definitely better. Message me if you’d like to meet up and go together.

By *ungcurveABCMan  over a year ago

london

Love to go

By *ovetoedgeMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Sounds good, was a long drive to Sutton. Interested in info.

Sounds fun

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple  over a year ago

Kings Cross

For those that are interested in going there are a few other things to note in addition to the new venue

- The parties will be every Monday, not every other one

- The timing is different being 1pm to 7pm. This is now a six hour party and the 7pm finish should allow some people to attend after work

- We are using the same price structure as we did back in 2015. It is still free entry for mixed sex couples

- We are going to be more strict about male guests being bicurious bisexual or as a minimum hetexible. If you are straight man and think this is a cheap way of getting a shag please do not attend as you will be asked to leave. We have lots of female "greedy girls" who are regulars and they will be encouraging cock play among the guys and will identify straights.

By *nly us 4448Couple  over a year ago

London

"For those that are interested in going there are a few other things to note in addition to the new venue

- The timing is different being 1pm to 7pm. This is now a six hour party and the 7pm finish should allow some people to attend after work

- We are using the same price structure as we did back in 2015. It is still free entry for mixed sex couples

- We are going to be more strict about male guests being bicurious bisexual or as a minimum hetexible. If you are straight man and think this is a cheap way of getting a shag please do not attend as you will be asked to leave. We have lots of female "greedy girls" who are regulars and they will be encouraging cock play among the guys and will identify straights.

"

Love the idea, we found when we went to Sutton there were alot of guys "pretending" to be bi, so they could get close to my wife, loved the our visits and be good to try the new venue and more bi play

Dunstable

£55 for a single guy - enough to keep many people away!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"£55 for a single guy - enough to keep many people away!"
. I believe it was £60 before for 4 hour party now £55 for 6 hour party it could be viewed as better value for money.

Dunstable

I suppose so, still a hefty entrance fee.

Edmonton

"I suppose so, still a hefty entrance fee."
. Could be viewed as hefty especially as it’s a afternoon / late evening party but it’s London and it’s a single male entrance fee

Kings Cross

"I suppose so, still a hefty entrance fee."

It's free entry for mixed sex couples so bring a lady friend and neither of you will have to pay a penny.

Our pricing structure is designed to get the best balance of genders. Sorry if that doesn't work for you but thats the approach we've taken and many others understand the rationale

By *nd1979Man  over a year ago

Woolwich

I live the idea of it being at central station, brilliant links especially via the elizabeth line.

Longer hours gives a chance to come after work.

Love the idea of playing with the male half the parties xxx

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"For those that are interested in going there are a few other things to note in addition to the new venue

"

that will not go down well too many str guys go for fems long cannot see that policy lasting long.

Kings Cross

"

that will not go down well too many str guys go for fems long cannot see that policy lasting long."

The party is not for the 100% straight guys. There should be no embarassment or hesitation about cock touching/sucking among the men and anyone who has a problem with it shouldn't be at the event, simples!

By *ueenmalaysia9TV/TS  over a year ago

london

"I suppose so, still a hefty entrance fee.. Could be viewed as hefty especially as it’s a afternoon / late evening party but it’s London and it’s a single male entrance fee "

You have shut me down a few times are you only bi if there are females in the room?

By *reenfordianMan  over a year ago

Greenford

" You have shut me down a few times are you only bi if there are females in the room?"

He shut you down? Does he not have eyes? His loss, totally his loss.

"£55 for a single guy - enough to keep many people away!"

It's expensive as the party organisers pay a selection of lady "hostesses" to ensure that the guys get some sort of action. Which isn't swinging or bi-fun but that's how they have always run these parties. Unfortunately having working girls there gives some guys there the impression that any lady there is "hosting" and therefore can be touched/grabbed.

Edmonton

"I suppose so, still a hefty entrance fee.. Could be viewed as hefty especially as it’s a afternoon / late evening party but it’s London and it’s a single male entrance fee

You have shut me down a few times are you only bi if there are females in the room?"

. I am not bi at all but I have been asked to attend bi fun club before lockdown when they were in Sutton by a female friend that is bi but as I am not bi and generally work on a Monday there seemed no point in going

I’ve put my name down to go, it’s the first time I’ve been to a party as a single guy as opposed to going with a friend, so I’m hoping I won’t stand out like a sore thumb without a wingman/woman with me!

Does anyone have any advice? When’s a good time to arrive?

By *omanceukMan  over a year ago

london

I would love to go for the first time, but feeling a bit shy

By *ugbyguy74Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Anyone going on Monday ?

By *ohnnyEastMan  over a year ago

London

I'm really keen to go, but a bit nervous, anyone want to come with me?

So pleased that this is back. Visited once a few years ago and had an absolute whale of a time.

As someone who travels from ‘up North’ this is brilliant news about the location.

Whos going? anyone want to meet before we go

By *jessexguyMan  over a year ago

loughton

Totally agree , and find it a massive turn off

Southampton

"Whos going? anyone want to meet before we go"
says the fab straight guy

"I suppose so, still a hefty entrance fee.. Could be viewed as hefty especially as it’s a afternoon / late evening party but it’s London and it’s a single male entrance fee

You have shut me down a few times are you only bi if there are females in the room?. I am not bi at all but I have been asked to attend bi fun club before lockdown when they were in Sutton by a female friend that is bi but as I am not bi and generally work on a Monday there seemed no point in going "

you would not be welcome if not bi, the rules state you need to be bi

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

I would love to visit

Edmonton

You have shut me down a few times are you only bi if there are females in the room?. I am not bi at all but I have been asked to attend bi fun club before lockdown when they were in Sutton by a female friend that is bi but as I am not bi and generally work on a Monday there seemed no point in going you would not be welcome if not bi, the rules state you need to be bi"

. Exactly which is what I have tried to explain to my female friend as well as the tv / ts who have asked to meet me there.

By *arickMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Can't find any info, has anyone been yet??

Eastbourne

"Can't find any info, has anyone been yet??"

Ah, all sorted,

"Sounds fun "

It would be if you’re bi, but your profile says ‘straight’?

By *arah999cdTV/TS  over a year ago

borehamwood

How much for a bi sub cd guy as I like to dress

Eastbourne

I am booked in early arrival 10.10, seems like its a popular event. Make a nice change from a sauna.

Kings Cross

"How much for a bi sub cd guy as I like to dress"

Our T Girl price is £10. The definition of a T Girl is on our website. Based on your profile I think you'll qualify but please read and if you have any questions send us a message.

Kings Cross

".... seems like its a popular event. "

We are now fully booked for 3rd October so its going to be a busy day.

If anyone wants to attend a future party we suggest you book as soon as you can to avoid disappointment

By *ankfun2022Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Any reviews on how the first one went yesterday? Hoping to get along in the next few weeks

Message me if you was Asian tranny there yesterday or my fellow young guy with curly hair message me

By *orksguy1965Man  over a year ago

Howden

I'd love to try your club out and explore my bi side, I'm in London on the 17th October

By *lemfandangoMan  over a year ago

Wapping

Great news as Kings Cross is so much easier to get to.

I will be looking to attend as soon as possible.

Any ladies fancy coming with me (Not for the free entry but for some fun) ?

By *lackboywonderMan  over a year ago

london

Think I’m gonna be paying a visit to the place on Monday

By *talian KyleMan  over a year ago

London

Looking forward to going to these events again and booked in for two weeks time. I kind of disagree though with the “no straight” rules.

I never encountered any negative Behaviour there from the straight guys who attended before and the rule might push out mixed couples whose male is not bi but curious or bi friendly. Anyway there is no way the “no straight” rule can be enforced at the door!

Edmonton

"Looking forward to going to these events again and booked in for two weeks time. I kind of disagree though with the “no straight” rules.

I never encountered any negative Behaviour there from the straight guys who attended before and the rule might push out mixed couples whose male is not bi but curious or bi friendly. Anyway there is no way the “no straight” rule can be enforced at the door! "

. Interesting choice of words bi friendly.Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is bi friendly

By *atkittyTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Hopefully this might help to answer some of the comments ...

I went along to the inaugural event at Central Station having not been to a Bi Fun Club Before.

Dave the host was welcoming, the team at the venue were as lovely as always. Dressing area upstairs, bar on ground floor and cloakroom downstairs before you go in.

Lots of people, a mix of guys, girls and girls like me.

Everyone was freindly and respectful and the event was well organsised and fun.

It is definitely a Bi Friendly venue - people are friendly and accepting of everyone and no one is offended if a anyone approaches or touches anyone of any gender demoniation consentually.

K x

Central London

I wondered about what tests they would apply. That could be quite a fun introduction… Hope to see you there some time Kyle, it’s been too long.

Central London

[Removed by poster at 06/10/22 22:49:00]

Central London

"Hopefully this might help to answer some of the comments ...

I went along to the inaugural event at Central Station having not been to a Bi Fun Club Before.

Dave the host was welcoming, the team at the venue were as lovely as always. Dressing area upstairs, bar on ground floor and cloakroom downstairs before you go in.

Lots of people, a mix of guys, girls and girls like me.

Everyone was freindly and respectful and the event was well organsised and fun.

It is definitely a Bi Friendly venue - people are friendly and accepting of everyone and no one is offended if a anyone approaches or touches anyone of any gender demoniation consentually.

K x"

Thanks K, nice review x

Did any other go this week?

By *ueenmalaysia9TV/TS  over a year ago

london

Id love to attend with someone x

How does the venue suit? I’ve been to central station a few times for BDSM events and kind of hard to imagine it for swinging??

Looking forward to heading along though

london

Love to go but wanna go with someone

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Is there a place to change still?

Kings Cross

There have been several questions asked and observations made in this thread which I would like address

The "No Straight Guest" rule has been put in place for several reasons and it won't be changing even though it might result in lost income. This is a themed party and the theme is bisexual play particularly group bi play and for that to work we want to take away any embarrassment, stigma or hesitation there might be with touching or being touched by someone of the same sex. Although there will be 20 or so ladies at each of our events, they are not a place for straight men to go and exclusively interact with these ladies.

We have female hostesses at our parties to help encourage M2M play so if you are a straight man and while in a group situation you consistently refuse to participate in cock play while at the same time are looking to play with the ladies you will be asked to explain your actions and asked to leave if it becomes clear you are straight and only attending to meet and play with females.

There is an area set aside for T Girls to change and there is a supervised cloakroom where bags, clothes and processions can be left. The venue we use is the same one used by Sweet Wednesdays which is a well known T Girl party and we use the same changing area that is used by them.

The basement area at The Central Station Bar is a large open space and it is up to each party organiser to dress it and present it in the way that will best suits their particular party. We split the room into sections and use 5 or 6 luxury raised airbeds and low lighting to create a layout suitable for swinging activities

I hope this answers the posted questions, if there are any more please ask

Central London

Thanks BFC for clarifying. It makes sense to do what you can retain the atmosphere of the Sutton parties, male play was a good part of that, and a venue change makes that difficult. So I like the bi rule. I’m not going to complain about a party where compulsory cock play is part of the fun. I’d volunteer to be an inspector too, if you need some… Anyway, good for you, and hope the move is a success.

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

I have it on good authority that on Fridays Central Station has karaoke on. I’m here now

By *anbromleyMan  over a year ago

Bromley

I’m interested x

Southampton

"I’m interested x"
see above as your straight

Eastbourne

"I’m interested x see above as your straight "

Straight and then further down "I am bi" does straight mean masculin or straight acting?

Edmonton

"I’m interested x see above as your straight

Straight and then further down "I am bi" does straight mean masculin or straight acting?"

. Don’t forget the two verification from tv / ts

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Suttun was too far for me so the new location will give me a chance to attend occasionally.

I'm going to be coming this Monday (10th) with a bi male friend for my first visit, I look forward to seeing you all there.

X

"Suttun was too far for me so the new location will give me a chance to attend occasionally.

I'm going to be coming this Monday (10th) with a bi male friend for my first visit, I look forward to seeing you all there.

X"

Beatific nylons and bringing a cock aling? How fun

hiding from cock pics.

See you there later!

Bromley

"I’m interested x see above as your straight "

And yet my profile says I’m looking for men and women and that I’m bi. Did you even read my profile??

Bromley

Straight and then further down "I am bi" does straight mean masculin or straight acting?. Don’t forget the two verification from tv / ts"

So clearly bi then!!

Bromley

Straight and then further down "I am bi" does straight mean masculin or straight acting?"

So clearly bi then! You three need to get a life instead of trying to make something out of nothing! Tragic really

By *issalignedTV/TS  over a year ago

London

hiding from cock pics.

What a fabulous and very full on sexy event! I definitely will be back.

Kings Cross

The first two parties at our new venue have been very busy with lots of play throughout the six hours of each event. The new policy of actively discouraging straight men from attending is working and has resulted in a more open and accepting environment for mutual cock play. There have been around 15 ladies at both parties so not all that cock play has been M2M so if you are bi curious but shy about attending men only events then a MMF or MMMF session at one of our parties is something you should try.

By *illy123789Man  over a year ago

llandeilo

I’m going this Monday (17th Oct) very excited about it? Anyone else going this Monday, guys or couples and fancy meeting up slightly before and heading down together?

If you are then pm me

Xxx (and I look forward to seeing all you naughty folk on Monday)

By *onno591Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Do you need to book or can you turn up on the day?

Many thx

Jon

Kings Cross

The procedure is that you reserve your place via the website and then pay cash on the day.

www (dot) bifunclub (dot) com

hiding from cock pics.

See you there later.

I'm comming on the 24th with a beautiful, tattooed Red fox x

hiding from cock pics.

"I'm comming on the 24th with a beautiful, tattooed Red fox x"

I'll see you there!

By *cott831000Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hi, I'm hoping to be there 24th, will be first time, sadly will be a late arrival, hopefully will be there for 5pm, but might be closer to 6pm. Anyone going send me a message if you'd like, if you include a face pic I'll do the same so we know who's who.

I for one agree with the 'bi is a must' as it's a proper bi event. I'm gutted to not be able to get to the venue until late, but can only find 2 bi events, this one and kestrels, but when reading couple of reviews on kestrels bi night, it's more a bi friendly night. For me I'm looking forward to the women/hostesses getting involved and getting m2m or m2tv on the go as being told by a woman to either suck a cock or get cock sucked by another guy is a big turn on for me.

"I'm comming on the 24th with a beautiful, tattooed Red fox x

I'll see you there! "

Not if I see you first ;-p

Southampton

How was this Monday plenty of cock playing? Looking to pop in on 31st

I'd love to go in Nov/Dec but never been before and a bit nervous. Would anyone be up for going with me?

By *inkysubmissive84Woman  over a year ago

Telford

Thinking of coming to Mondays event. It’s a bit of a drive from Telford so what is parking like? I went to one in London in the day and parking was awful and resulted in a long walk!

I went to the old venue but this will be the first time here

Central London

"Thinking of coming to Mondays event. It’s a bit of a drive from Telford so what is parking like? I went to one in London in the day and parking was awful and resulted in a long walk!

I went to the old venue but this will be the first time here "

Parking is awful. You might be best trying to find a paying street parking bay around Collier St - but I think you’re restricted to 4 hours’ parking up to 6.30pm. Not sure about nearby carparks - I can’t think of any that haven’t been replaced by flats… Otherwise might be worth parking out of London and using train/tube.

hiding from cock pics.

It's really difficult and very expensive to park near there as it is Central London, my advice would be to park somewhere near the tube or train station and just get the train or tube to King's Cross or London st. Pancras as it's only a couple of minutes walk from there.

By *rizlarMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Not only parking but if you have a diesel you might have to pay for ULEZ

hiding from cock pics.

And I would expect congestion charge too.

By *ungbi38Man  over a year ago

canada water / Surrey quays

At last I’ll be able to attend. The organisers have always been so generous inviting many of us who just can’t make it as far as Sutton but now it’s at Kings X…

Southampton

Interesting review on recent party which suggests it's same as old place re guys not wanting to play with guy's

..I saw very little male on male action. Mostley it was guys licking out or shagging the +size women. Lots of guys wandering around (must get pretty dizzy) trying to insert a cock or hand where it was not wanted. Some guys were so bloody desperate & thier approaches became so annoying.

Others I expect may or may not agree with me.

hiding from cock pics.

I'm not sure where the above review was left, but it sounds completely different to the event I was at, where everywhere I could see there was all kinds of bi play going on, guys sucking, kissing and touching each other.

"I'm not sure where the above review was left, but it sounds completely different to the event I was at, where everywhere I could see there was all kinds of bi play going on, guys sucking, kissing and touching each other."

Damn you!!!! I was looking for the people shagging the +size wimmin ;-p

Kings Cross

"Interesting review on recent party which suggests it's same as old place re guys not wanting to play with guy's

..I saw very little male on male action.

"

Some men may have the expectation of a sex party to be full of young slim model types and if they don't get that they go overboard in their negative exaggerations. Any person who attended one of the first three parties at the new venue would have seen quite a bit of male on male action and any review or claim otherwise is a spiteful lie.

hiding from cock pics.

"I'm not sure where the above review was left, but it sounds completely different to the event I was at, where everywhere I could see there was all kinds of bi play going on, guys sucking, kissing and touching each other.

Damn you!!!! I was looking for the people shagging the +size wimmin ;-p "

You crack me up mate!!!

Southampton

Good to hear will be coming on 31/10

Aww man! I had years of Monday's off. I didn't go because of the distance. Now I have a boring Mon to Friday job, with Monday being the busiest day.

Tell me why?

London

"Aww man! I had years of Monday's off. I didn't go because of the distance. Now I have a boring Mon to Friday job, with Monday being the busiest day.

Tell me why?"

Say sod it and throw a sickie, from what I’ve read it’s an event that’s well worth it cough (not cough)

Okay so I know it's ages away but have the 12th December off to attend! Would feel a lot more confident attending with someone (some people have messaged from prior posts so feel free to again if this date works).

If you fancy it then PM me!

"Okay so I know it's ages away but have the 12th December off to attend! Would feel a lot more confident attending with someone (some people have messaged from prior posts so feel free to again if this date works).

If you fancy it then PM me!"

I went on Monday, had drinks upstairs first so when I went in everything was in full swing. It's very friendly so if you don't find someone to go with do not feel put off going alone. It's lots of fun!

Anyone going on Monday??

Southampton

Thinking about it as sounds good bi play club

Aberdeen

"Anyone going on Monday??"

If I can get away from work on time I'll be there for last 90mins or so

By *arkbicrossMan  over a year ago

chingford

Went to the old venue and had a amazing day will defo be attending new 1 as soon as I get a Monday off work and can get there new venue much closer to

Visiting London on Thursday the 10th Nov what theme happens on the Thursday please

Sounds like fun. Always wanted to team up with a female to suck the same dick! Sounds like the place to do just that.

"Okay so I know it's ages away but have the 12th December off to attend! Would feel a lot more confident attending with someone (some people have messaged from prior posts so feel free to again if this date works).

If you fancy it then PM me!

I went on Monday, had drinks upstairs first so when I went in everything was in full swing. It's very friendly so if you don't find someone to go with do not feel put off going alone. It's lots of fun!"

That's good to know, thanks!

Southampton

Went today a lot more bi playful done really nice big handfuls when I was as around 1 to 315 I left slightly earlier than plan as a lot of Asian/BBCs came on fully dressed and the vibe seemed to be lost.

Southampton

If the guy with the big beards on here get in touch

Anyone know if the BI Fun club will be open on the Christmas Bank Holidays?

How many people usually attend these events? And any advice on best times to attend?

I'm there on the 14th. Been b4 great come and fuck me xx ??

Iv been wanting to go for a while but not got the bottle to go on my own haha as never been to a club before so very nervous.

Anyone in the same boat as me? Either a woman or a man and would like to team up and go together? If so reply to this or inbox me

Kings Cross

Here are the answers to some of the above questions

- We will be closed on 26th December but open on 2nd of January

- A typical attendance is 50 men, 15 ladies and 8 or 9 T Girls

- There is play throughout the six hours but busiest hour is probably 2.30pm to 3.30pm

By *lambelMan  over a year ago

belfast

Looking forward to coming this Monday 14th. I've been to a few different places so first time at this one. Anyone else going give me a pm.

By *smith197505Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I’ve put my name down for 21/11.

Nervous but looking forward to it

- We will be closed on 26th December but open on 2nd of January

Glad you're open on the 2nd of January. Can't think of a better way to welcome in the new year.

My holidays start early so I'll be there on December the 19th too x

london

Might have to come past on the 19 th xx

"Might have to come past on the 19 th xx"

Wanna come with me?

london

Yes would love to

"Yes would love to "

Cool x

london

X

Aberdeen

Heading to club tomorrow, won't ve there until after 5pm, hopefully still plenty people looking to play!

belfast

See yous all tomorrow whoever is going.

belfast

My first visit to this club today, and wow, it was great so many nice people, all up for fun, and some well equipped guys and girls.

I had a lot of fun and will be back again for sure.

By *ream of Sum Yung Gai2Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Will need to try one day.

Aberdeen

Just home from today's bi fun club.

Was fantastic, really enjoyed myself, people were very friendly, will definitely go back!

Bit of advice, don't be frightened to go approach people and just talk (took me best part of an hour to do it!)

For those I did speak to if I've not sent you a verification pm me, sorry but couldn't remember everyone's FAB names!

(I was the guy with the question mark tattoo if that's any help!)

belfast

"Just home from today's bi fun club.

Was fantastic, really enjoyed myself, people were very friendly, will definitely go back!

Bit of advice, don't be frightened to go approach people and just talk (took me best part of an hour to do it!)

For those I did speak to if I've not sent you a verification pm me, sorry but couldn't remember everyone's FAB names!

"

Not sure if we met but I was the guy today with a lot of tattoos and the full back tattoo.

Very promising. Have wanted to go for ages but much easier to plan now

Aberdeen

Not sure if we met but I was the guy today with a lot of tattoos and the full back tattoo."

Was it you that shot a load over the woman in black leathers tits? Sorry I forgot her name. (Really should of taken a pen and paper!haha!)

belfast

Not sure if we met but I was the guy today with a lot of tattoos and the full back tattoo.

Was it you that shot a load over the woman in black leathers tits? Sorry I forgot her name. (Really should of taken a pen and paper!haha!)"

Yes that was me

By *H91Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

Was there yesterday, for the second time, really enjoyed it.

Kings Cross

This coming Monday, 21st November, to enable folks to enjoy the delights of both the Bi Fun party and the football we will be showing both world cup football games in the main upstairs bar of Central Station

1pm – England v Iran

7pm – Wales v U.S.A.

while down in the basement we will be indulging in our usual seedy, sexy, sleazy and debauched play.

hiding from cock pics.

I'm intending to be there, and not for the football!

By *inky_loverMan  over a year ago

Wales/ Bris/ Bham

Me too, and definitely not for the football, now if there was rugby on that would be different

belfast

I will definitely be going back, when is the question I now have to work Monday afternoons, its a shame it doesn't run to even 9pm or later

By *valexis147TV/TS  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

This event sounds amazing. I cannot wait to go. X

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Very tempted by this event for when I’m down in London, is dressed down mandatory when people go to the lower level. I hope so

Definitely found it off putting in the past when fully clothed people are wandering round a club when I’m naked or in underwear

Really looking forward to this later on nerves but super excited lol

Aberdeen

"Very tempted by this event for when I’m down in London, is dressed down mandatory when people go to the lower level. I hope so

Definitely found it off putting in the past when fully clothed people are wandering round a club when I’m naked or in underwear"

Not mandatory but only seen the odd person clothed

Aberdeen

I'll be there today for last couple of hours, come say hi if you see me, I've got question mark tattoo on my chest you can't miss

By *aximum_funMan  over a year ago

West Herts

Is it on every week?

By *ennylewis2016Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We are very interested in coming along one day.

Southampton

"Is it on every week?"
not suitable for straight guy's so not sure why your asking..if your not straight grow a pair and change your profile.

By *ocalgentMan  over a year ago

A village

This looks right up my street! Very happy to prove my bi-ness on entry

london

Hope to be going on the 19th with a special someone

By *aughtywardy85Man  over a year ago

hounslow

Dunno why it's a problem if someone says they are straight but are actually bi. I'm sure if they are asking about a bi club they are atleast curious?

By *aughtywardy85Man  over a year ago

hounslow

Booked in on the 5th of December if anyone wants to go with? Or meet for a drink first?

Southampton

See that the organiser despite putting bi party still getting verified by straight guy's..

hiding from cock pics.

"See that the organiser despite putting bi party still getting verified by straight guy's.."

There's plenty of people on here who don't want to put bi on their profile unfortunately.

Southampton

"See that the organiser despite putting bi party still getting verified by straight guy's..

There's plenty of people on here who don't want to put bi on their profile unfortunately."

Simples say you have to be member of a swinging site to go in and ask for profile name and say we will check it's you before you go in and verify you.. using a bi mm account or something. At least one club says you have to be on one of these sites to be a member

"See that the organiser despite putting bi party still getting verified by straight guy's..

There's plenty of people on here who don't want to put bi on their profile unfortunately."

The same reason some people block all males?

I've most probably sucked more dick than most on this site, but dont have any feelings towards men. It's cock that I enjoy. Just happens to be attached to a man's body. I don't want to be contacted by men so whats the point of putting bi on my profile?

London

I will probably draw a load of heat for saying this but really being called “The Bi Fun Club” kinda gives you a clue of what happens there. The fact it is gender inclusive (including trans) makes it a wonderful opportunity for bisexuality to be enjoyed by any and all who are bisexual, attracted to more than one gender and to any degree.

Why don’t we all agree to respect the rules and move the thread back to more interesting and club related activities and who’s going and getting it going on xx

I’ll be there on Monday so be nice and don’t bust my nuts over the thread (I’ve still got ‘em) lol

See you there xx

Southampton

"I will probably draw a load of heat for saying this but really being called “The Bi Fun Club” kinda gives you a clue of what happens there. The fact it is gender inclusive (including trans) makes it a wonderful opportunity for bisexuality to be enjoyed by any and all who are bisexual, attracted to more than one gender and to any degree.

Why don’t we all agree to respect the rules and move the thread back to more interesting and club related activities and who’s going and getting it going on xx

I’ll be there on Monday so be nice and don’t bust my nuts over the thread (I’ve still got ‘em) lol

See you there xx"

The thread should be discussing why straight men don't want to put they have been to a bi club on it !!!. Aware that you don't want to put people off going as its down the pounds shillings and pence. But i really did find when I went far too many straight guys going for the cpl/ladies.

London

I would consider that discussion is a general discussion not specific to just one club. Valuable in its own right but spoils any BiFunclub, fun related ones specific to the club itself.

I’ll bow out of this thread as it doesn’t help me with my quest of finding fun and friends who might go.

I’m not affiliated in any way with the club. I love the venue, go to other nights there and the twice I’ve been to this night, I’ve enjoyed it.

By *aximum_funMan  over a year ago

West Herts

"Dunno why it's a problem if someone says they are straight but are actually bi. I'm sure if they are asking about a bi club they are atleast curious?"

If you're taking about my post and its reply, I could have argued a bit but honestly I learned everything I needed to know about the club from that reply.

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

We’re definitely keen to try this event! And it’s easy for us to get to which is a bonus!

london

Can't wait till the 19th

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Shame it is so far from us ??

Would love to go to the next one. Have actually been looking for something like this for as long time. Want to try top a F while a hunk tops me

By *wizzMan  over a year ago

Uxbridge

Might attend this Monday, sounds like a great way to explore my inner Bi-curious side some more. I’m not 100% straight or am I attracted to guys but i do like the idea of exploring another man’s dick while in a relaxed environment.

Anyone else on here attending?

Central London

Do come some time - it’s a massive thrill all round, and it would be lovely to see the two of you We’ll be back there in Jan.

Central London

Kat, thanks for contributing to this thread. I started it because like you I wanted to find people who want to meet socially before heading for bi play, especially after the relocation from Sutton. It’s succeeded in that. There are some odd comments here, which surprised me. Don’t let people put you off. And do DM me if you’d like to head there together. Next visit in Jan I think. x

Central London

"This looks right up my street! Very happy to prove my bi-ness on entry "

“proving bi-ness on entry” is a good idea for a party in its own right…

London

"Kat, thanks for contributing to this thread. I started it because like you I wanted to find people who want to meet socially before heading for bi play, especially after the relocation from Sutton. It’s succeeded in that. There are some odd comments here, which surprised me. Don’t let people put you off. And do DM me if you’d like to head there together. Next visit in Jan I think. x"

Pete

Thanks for the post and I agree it’s a great social before and after ( I’m the one with the loaded fries ) if anyone is so minded.

It’s nice to see the discussion is related to who is going and when, as well as experience there.

It’s a great place and as fun or social or you want.

I did get a surprising amount of abusive messages directly so I’ll DM you as the company would be nice !

K x

belfast

Are straights allowed to attend now, I see there is verifications from straight people.

London

"Kat, thanks for contributing to this thread. I started it because like you I wanted to find people who want to meet socially before heading for bi play, especially after the relocation from Sutton. It’s succeeded in that. There are some odd comments here, which surprised me. Don’t let people put you off. And do DM me if you’d like to head there together. Next visit in Jan I think. x

Pete

Thanks for the post and I agree it’s a great social before and after ( I’m the one with the loaded fries ) if anyone is so minded.

It’s nice to see the discussion is related to who is going and when, as well as experience there.

It’s a great place and as fun or social or you want.

I did get a surprising amount of abusive messages directly so I’ll DM you as the company would be nice !

K x

"

What are the loaded fries like? Am thinking of going along on the 2nd

London

The loaded fries are great ! Come and say hi. I should be there x

Kings Cross

"Are straights allowed to attend now, I see there is verifications from straight people."

Straight people are not allowed to attend. There are however quite a few bi or bi curious men on Fabswingers who choose not to have the fact they are bi or bi curious publicised on their Fab profile. I don't particularly agree with that attitude but I'm not the profile police. As long as a man is prepared to indulge in cock play with another man they are welcome to attend.

belfast

"

Straight people are not allowed to attend. There are however quite a few bi or bi curious men on Fabswingers who choose not to have the fact they are bi or bi curious publicised on their Fab profile. I don't particularly agree with that attitude but I'm not the profile police. As long as a man is prepared to indulge in cock play with another man they are welcome to attend."

It was a genuine question and not an attitude . And i know that there are bi guys who hide behind straight profiles, it's most of the site tbh lol

Kings Cross

"

Straight people are not allowed to attend. There are however quite a few bi or bi curious men on Fabswingers who choose not to have the fact they are bi or bi curious publicised on their Fab profile. I don't particularly agree with that attitude but I'm not the profile police. As long as a man is prepared to indulge in cock play with another man they are welcome to attend.

It was a genuine question and not an attitude . And i know that there are bi guys who hide behind straight profiles, it's most of the site tbh lol"

The attitude description was about the bi and bi curious men who choose to have straight on their profile. It wasn't aimed at you as I agree its a fair question.

By *outhlondon_guyMan  over a year ago

London

Anyone got any advice of what to expect for a newbie?

London

Always a good mix. I’m here come say hi

By *hekMan  over a year ago

East London

It was my first time there today. Went on my own and knew nobody. Nonetheless, everyone made me feel welcome and relaxed.

I thought I’d spend my time just watching, but couldn’t help myself get sucked into the fun that was to be had.

I’ll certainly be back and can recommend, I’d say just give it a go!

By *i-4-2Man  over a year ago

Stratford

Who is going tomorrow?

By *ikeEdinburghMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Anyone going on 9th that would meet this newbie before going in

hiding from cock pics.

Looking forward to seeing you all later!