FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Everyone does this - usually several times a day - why is it so controversial ?

Everyone does this - usually several times a day - why is it so controversial ?

By *Sfan OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Anywhere

Hi all,

There is something we all do every day, often several times per day.....yet, it seems to still be quite a taboo subject ?

What am I talking about ? Peeing....

So - please dont ridicule me - but I have a "thing" for girls peeing - and yes, I really enjoy both being covered in piss and also taking it in my mouth and swallowing...

Does that remind you of something ?

Cum....maybe ?

Most (but not all...) straight or bi women (or bi/gay guys too!) on this site will enjoy cum in some shape or form - some love it, some like to be covered in it, some enjoy it in their mouth - and some like to swallow it....basically the same things I enjoy with pee...

As a guy, there isn't much like a guys cum is for girls, for me to play with from a woman - yes, some women do squirt(and let me tell you, even less women squirt the real stuff rather than mainly piss!)...

So, a few thoughts here - why is pee so "disgusting" - when the "big long stick" that pee comes out of from a guy, also produces the stuff that folks love everywhere....

Why is it that squirting is socially acceptable and exciting, but a number of the same folks that think that pee is disgusting....

Why is it so much harder to find a woman willing to pee for me than bareback sex, yet, for peeing, no sex, no cleanup, no special accommodation(there are toilets everywhere) is even needed (or even exposing of naughty bits, the pee could even be done in a bottle!) ??

...and yes...just to acknowledge that I know that some of this could be seen as a bit one-sided, if I get to see a girl pee, or get handed a bottle with her pee in it, whats in this for her.....and there in lies the rest of my story - I always offer for anything that the lady desires, and can go from a quick piss n go - to a full on hot sexy time ...

Just some musings.....and some wishing for this weekend too! lol!

Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic