FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Simple Pleasures in Wembley?

Simple Pleasures in Wembley?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ommyde OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Hello sexies! I've heard good things, but then when we've emailed to go (both on a form on the site and via 'regular' email), we've not got anything back. Any advice? Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astern-delightCouple  over a year ago

london

They open this weekend Come over this Saturday for an intimate social in a sexy venue near Wembley Park. Check out reviews on profile below..

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/_imple-pleasure

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

First time I’ve heard about this.

We’d be interested and we’re close by (NW7).

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

Can anyone say more about that place please?

By *a PuissanceMan  over a year ago

London

I've also emailed and not heard back. It's a shame, as the events have good reviews and the location is close.

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

It's a really really great event we've co hosted and Burn the host really puts the guests first ..great facilities clean and modern we've always had a great time even celebrated Berry's birthday there

By *adeWilson22Man  over a year ago

London

I've messaged them with no response before as well. Seems like a good night but I think their admin needs work.

By *XLguyMan  over a year ago

London

I have been to simple pleasures last summer. It’s a great venue for newbies. Very chilled environment. Great hosts. Plenty of room to play in summer can get really hot indoors but otherwise amazing to meet new people east to get to bear Wembley Park station. I went with a woman as plus one and we both had a lot of fun. If anyone wants to join me feel free to dm

By *imple-PleasureCouple 45 weeks ago

London

Hi guys, nice to see a post about our events! Feel free to drop a line if you're interested in attending but please be aware that we do have a strict vetting process and don't consider unverified profiles. There's events for everybody, including couples nights, greedy girls events and ladies only events. As well as body painting workshops and massage classes.

By *adam07Man 45 weeks ago

london

Reading the profile and most events are for Couples and females. Not much for single guys

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

"Reading the profile and most events are for Couples and females. Not much for single guys"

They host a greedy girls night.

By *astern-delightCouple 45 weeks ago

london

They do singles Fridays but it only happens when Burns have a good number confirmed as it’s to ensure all attendees have a great night. ??

By *os19Man 45 weeks ago

Edmonton

"Hi guys, nice to see a post about our events! Feel free to drop a line if you're interested in attending but please be aware that we do have a strict vetting process and don't consider unverified profiles. There's events for everybody, including couples nights, greedy girls events and ladies only events. As well as body painting workshops and massage classes."
. Hi I have seen your profile and would be interested in attending one of your greedy girls events or couples event as I have a lady friend who is not on Fabs.Unfortunately for me I am 3 years above your upper age limit so I guess it’s not meant to be for me and unable to send you a message.I would like to wish you best of luck with your events

By *ooking4sexycouplesCouple 44 weeks ago

Uxbridge

[Removed by poster at 25/07/23 09:01:38]

By *astern-delightCouple 42 weeks ago

london

They open this Saturday couples only.. should be fun.. see you sexy couples n single ladies there ??

By *astern-delightCouple 42 weeks ago

london

"They open this Saturday couples only.. should be fun.. see you sexy couples n single ladies there ??"

Sorry not this but Next Saturday ??

By *illingdon_ladMan 35 weeks ago

Bicester

Have to say I'm very disappointed I emailed a few days ago asking howyself and fwb could book and attend, I got a reply pretty quickly which was good. However what I wasn't too happy about was being questioned on my experience level, expectations and limits. Needless to say I responded and from there radio silence. Just dont get it.

By *imple-PleasureCouple 33 weeks ago

London

"Have to say I'm very disappointed I emailed a few days ago asking howyself and fwb could book and attend, I got a reply pretty quickly which was good. However what I wasn't too happy about was being questioned on my experience level, expectations and limits. Needless to say I responded and from there radio silence. Just dont get it. "

Heya - we have quite a strict vetting process and if there's any apprehension about answering the questions then that usually means we aren't a good match. It may also be the case that we were sold out that night. If you send a message with your email address I'll look into it for you.

By *JpartyCouple 33 weeks ago

East Cambs

We can vouch for how good SimplePleasures is. Hosts are brilliant, go out of their way to make sure you have a great time and are comfortable. The venue itself is ideal, plenty of different play spaces. And the crowd when we have been (for greedy girl nights) has been a good mix and Mrs J has never left disappointed.

It makes for a nice change from a club setting sometimes, and somewhere we would recommend x

By *illingdon_ladMan 32 weeks ago

Bicester

"Have to say I'm very disappointed I emailed a few days ago asking howyself and fwb could book and attend, I got a reply pretty quickly which was good. However what I wasn't too happy about was being questioned on my experience level, expectations and limits. Needless to say I responded and from there radio silence. Just dont get it.

Heya - we have quite a strict vetting process and if there's any apprehension about answering the questions then that usually means we aren't a good match. It may also be the case that we were sold out that night. If you send a message with your email address I'll look into it for you."

But I answered the questions that were asked and I was ghosted. I also get that you may have been fully booked but a little email explaining that would be nice. As others have said on the forum it doesn't come across well when a party venue doesn't respond to potential clients.

I get strict vetting process, but for a venue who claim they are for any level of swinging experience I don't know why it matters if I or my fwb have been on the scene 1 month or 15 years, the other questions are fair like expectations as nobody wants people who think they are entitled to play.

By *imple-PleasureCouple 32 weeks ago

London

"Have to say I'm very disappointed I emailed a few days ago asking howyself and fwb could book and attend, I got a reply pretty quickly which was good. However what I wasn't too happy about was being questioned on my experience level, expectations and limits. Needless to say I responded and from there radio silence. Just dont get it.

Heya - we have quite a strict vetting process and if there's any apprehension about answering the questions then that usually means we aren't a good match. It may also be the case that we were sold out that night. If you send a message with your email address I'll look into it for you.

But I answered the questions that were asked and I was ghosted. I also get that you may have been fully booked but a little email explaining that would be nice. As others have said on the forum it doesn't come across well when a party venue doesn't respond to potential clients.

I get strict vetting process, but for a venue who claim they are for any level of swinging experience I don't know why it matters if I or my fwb have been on the scene 1 month or 15 years, the other questions are fair like expectations as nobody wants people who think they are entitled to play. "

As mentioned, please drop me an email, I'll look into it for you, figure out who you are, and let you know why you didn't receive a reply.

By *astern-delightCouple 25 weeks ago

london

Hear it’s going to be a hot party this Saturday ??.. in Wembley , great venue, byo drinks, amazing ambiance n company.. can’t wait. ??

» Add a new message to this topic