FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Day time fun in London?

Day time fun in London?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oung3sum OP   Couple  over a year ago

tipperary

Hi we are visiting London soon and wondering if any good places for day time fun? We have seen kestrels but that’s the only place we can find, anything else in London? Sex cinemas etc. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Apart from Rios, there is nothing in London during the day. Strange for such a big city.

By *oung3sum OP   Couple  over a year ago

tipperary

Is Rios any good?

By *n080971Man  over a year ago

CM11

Rio’s is pot luck, some days good, some days not so. Nice enough place to hang out naked though if that’s your thing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apart from Rios, there is nothing in London during the day. Strange for such a big city. "

Very true indeed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes Rio is the best clean and they have very good staff, if you want I can join your company

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

"Hi we are visiting London soon and wondering if any good places for day time fun? We have seen kestrels but that’s the only place we can find, anything else in London? Sex cinemas etc. Thanks in advance "

Kestrels is fantastic - give it a go

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hi we are visiting London soon and wondering if any good places for day time fun? We have seen kestrels but that’s the only place we can find, anything else in London? Sex cinemas etc. Thanks in advance "
. This is a bit of a long shot.Looking at your profile I can see that Peter is straight and Fiona is bisexual.On Monday’s in the Kings Cross area 1.00 pm to 7.00 pm there is the Bi Fun Club you may have to message them to get clarification as I believe the male should be bi curious or bi sexual and they do some sort of checks that the male is comfortable around other men.Apologies if this is not for you and best of luck with your search and time in London.

By *ike hMan  over a year ago

near city centre

I am in same boat, would love to find somewhere to play when I go in next couple of weeks x

By *lue NoteMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

"Is Rios any good? "

No, it's a dreadful place. Wouldn't take the Mrs if I were you mate

By *iam4Man  over a year ago

Chiswick

Kestrels is a former David Lloyd squash club, has lots of rooms, nice pool, couples only area and sociable hot tubs

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

"Kestrels is a former David Lloyd squash club, has lots of rooms, nice pool, couples only area and sociable hot tubs"

You must be going back a few years now..!!

I’ve lived opposite the place for nearly 13yrs and only ever known it to be a boxing club and private gym with a pool

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

You might be better off meeting a few people of your own choice from the site from whoever is looking on the days that you're here and using your hotel (or their place)

You could just as easily turn up at a club and not find anyone of interest...

» Add a new message to this topic