FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Rios Couples 28.01.23

Rios Couples 28.01.23

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondon Scottish OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

We are venturing back to Rios for the first time in a while at the end of the month. Has anybody been to couples Saturday recently? Just wondered if it had got busier again as we went last summer and it was very quiet. If any others plan to go that evening it be lovely to hear from you…. Feel free to message us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

[Removed by poster at 16/01/23 17:34:01]

glasgow

Advice required. A few couples have messaged and said Bristol Gardens in Brighton is a better bet? Please let us know if we should head there instead?

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Am sure that you may already be aware but Bristol Gardens is very hot on any physical contact in a public area. Married friends of mine were pulled up by management for holding hands

By *un Rugby playerMan  over a year ago

london Barnet

Went to Rios on sat with a friend - it was busy ; all three jacuzzis were full and saunas and wet rooms well used . It was quite a good atmosphere and vibe - would recommend it . Still a few unwanted men ( not sure how they get in ) chancing their arm which you may have to have a firm word with but otherwise a good experience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Went to Rios on sat with a friend - it was busy ; all three jacuzzis were full and saunas and wet rooms well used . It was quite a good atmosphere and vibe - would recommend it . Still a few unwanted men ( not sure how they get in ) chancing their arm which you may have to have a firm word with but otherwise a good experience. "

Interesting that single men are allowed in couples night. I was on another we platform and a lady posted how she went on couples night and was gropped. She was very upset, and I realise many will say here - what do you expect, which isn’t the point.

She did raise her concern that single men are being allowed to enter or at least remain when couples hours commences .

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

Can confirm we saw a few single guys on couples night. Spent all evening doing laps around the place.

Dead on 12am there's knocking on the doors, and groups of men surrounding the door in the corridor where the rooms are.

We still would go back there.

By *aughty90sCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

We are thinking of coming along as newbies on the 28th

glasgow

Rios it is. Any other couples going on the 28th drop us a message and can’t wait to see you there.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

What day is best to go Rios for single people like myself??

glasgow

Counting down the days. Thank you to the very nice couples that have contacted us, looking forward to seeing you all….

By *fcupCouple  over a year ago

Romford

Went to rios last Saturday and it was quite busy! Fews singles guys but management trying to evacuate them!

South West London

What day is it usually a singles day at Rios??

"What day is best to go Rios for single people like myself??"

Sunday afternoons

South West London

"What day is best to go Rios for single people like myself??

Sunday afternoons "

Sunday afternoons? Sounds liks they're quiet on those days lol but ok

Sunday afternoons Sunday afternoons? Sounds liks they're quiet on those days lol but ok"

You asked a question it was answered and you’re doubting the advice. Lol riddle me that.

glasgow

Lovely to hear from so many going tonight. . Can’t wait to meet you all in person. Always looking to see if any more care to join the party?

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Lovely to hear from so many going tonight. . Can’t wait to meet you all in person. Always looking to see if any more care to join the party? "

Abfabs(kestrel) near Heathrow is much better than Rio. Massive indoor pool, 3 jacuzzis, sauna, steam, cinema, dungeon, dark room, glory holes and lots of play areas. Also they are members club so no single men on couples night.

By *uicey1972Couple  over a year ago

benfleet....not looking for single guys

Is Rios couples night every Saturday?

South West London

Sunday afternoons Sunday afternoons? Sounds liks they're quiet on those days lol but ok

You asked a question it was answered and you’re doubting the advice. Lol riddle me that. "

Nah just surprised Sundays would be the prefered day for single people at Rios but I take your word for it

By *purt BacharachMan  over a year ago

Longfield

Yes it is. Myself and my lovely girlfriend shall be there this Saturday evening. We love it there. To echo the single males in attendance there are always one or two that seem to annoyingly gain entry. We suspect they enter with a female partner who soon dissolves in one of the jacuzzi’s

By *uicey1972Couple  over a year ago

benfleet....not looking for single guys

Yes, we are thinking of going on Saturday. Would be nice to meet up with another couple

By *ARKblondeCouple  over a year ago

london

"Lovely to hear from so many going tonight. . Can’t wait to meet you all in person. Always looking to see if any more care to join the party?

Abfabs(kestrel) near Heathrow is much better than Rio. Massive indoor pool, 3 jacuzzis, sauna, steam, cinema, dungeon, dark room, glory holes and lots of play areas. Also they are members club so no single men on couples night."

There is no sauna at Ab Fabs...I wish there was

London

Aren't there 2? Or are they steam rooms?

"Aren't there 2? Or are they steam rooms? "

I thought it had saunas

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Aren't there 2? Or are they steam rooms?

I thought it had saunas "

Unless they've added them since September last year, Kestrels/Ab fabs do not have a sauna. They have one steam room right by the showers in the blue wrist band locker area (mostly single men) but that's it for that kind of thing.

There is also what looks like it could be another steam room in the red wristband area, but that is never run. I think there are two because the venue used to be a leisure centre and the blue lockers were in the men's changing area and the red the women.

London

Going back to the topic, pity that it seems a few single guys are seemingly able to circumvent the couples only time. I used to really enjoy a Sat evening at Rios precisely because it was so much more relaxed without having to worry about testosterone-fuelled desperados doing laps of the place looking for 'action' and in some cases behaving inappropriately. Really miss it, actually.

I hope the staff are absolutely clamping down on that now.

London

I thought it had saunas

Unless they've added them since September last year, Kestrels/Ab fabs do not have a sauna. They have one steam room right by the showers in the blue wrist band locker area (mostly single men) but that's it for that kind of thing.

There is also what looks like it could be another steam room in the red wristband area, but that is never run. I think there are two because the venue used to be a leisure centre and the blue lockers were in the men's changing area and the red the women."

Last time I was there they were both going

London

I thought it had saunas

There is also what looks like it could be another steam room in the red wristband area, but that is never run. I think there are two because the venue used to be a leisure centre and the blue lockers were in the men's changing area and the red the women.

Last time I was there they were both going "

Just curious, when was that? Admittedly I haven't been since the end of September last year, but before then I don't think the one in the showers of the red locker area had ever been on. If it is now, I am surprised as it often seemed like an imposition to switch the blue locker area one on when staff were asked.

London

I thought it had saunas

Just curious, when was that? Admittedly I haven't been since the end of September last year, but before then I don't think the one in the showers of the red locker area had ever been on. If it is now, I am surprised as it often seemed like an imposition to switch the blue locker area one on when staff were asked."

... particularly with the more recent massive increase in energy prices.

London

I thought it had saunas

Just curious, when was that? Admittedly I haven't been since the end of September last year, but before then I don't think the one in the showers of the red locker area had ever been on. If it is now, I am surprised as it often seemed like an imposition to switch the blue locker area one on when staff were asked.

... particularly with the more recent massive increase in energy prices."

I was surprised myself

Think it was a few weeks back. Looks like things are beginning to bite as they have cut back on the opening times

» Add a new message to this topic