FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Home Movies

Home Movies

By *elfastStud OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Over the last couple of years in particular I’ve really gotten into filming my own home movies. Someone asked me yesterday why it turns me on so much and it got me thinking

***Why does filming turn me on so much?***

For one thing it feeds into my need to be dominant. Although I am very patient, understanding and respectful of boundaries, once we have built a strong connection and trust I don’t like my sub to have too many hard limits. It takes away from the power dynamic that makes D/S so hot, and decreases the level of intimacy I feel.

***Sub space***

As my sub, I want you to be in the mindset where your only purpose is to please me. You give up all control. Every word I say needs to be followed automatically, almost like you’re in a dreamlike trance just experiencing the pleasure I can give you. Your body is my toy to play with in whatever way I want. Your pleasure is a responsibility I take seriously, and you’ll be well looked after the more you obey

Filming is quite taboo, and I feel very liberated when I’m fucking someone on camera and it really feeds into my exhibitionist side and praise kink as well. And I really love to watch it back. I’ve had way too many regrets over the years about mind-blowing experiences where I had nothing to remember them by.

***A moment in time***

Memory sadly fades, even of our best experiences. I love having a little souvenir to remember my sexy adventures by. They’re all special to me. Watching them back turns me on a lot, and even more so when the woman I filmed with watches us back too. I love getting an unexpected reminder months or even years down the line that she’s getting off to what we created together.

***Lights, Camera, Action***

I’m very exhibitionist, and I find it very visually stimulating to be filming myself, especially in front of the mirror when someone is going down on me or I’m fucking them from behind. I can feel my cock throbbing even harder if I have a camera in my hand. It makes me extra determined to put on my very best performance and I love talking dirty when the camera is rolling.

***Who wants to perform with me?***

If anyone has a similar appreciation for performing for the camera I’d love to discuss further with you and maybe you can be my co-star

Where I have the consent of those involved, I can share with you some content I’ve created in the past.

I fully understand that it’s likely not something we will be doing on our first meet. I welcome you to have a look at my profile to see some of my other kinks that we can explore in the meantime

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic