FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > First time to a club...

First time to a club...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Been on here a little while and think I need to get some veris to get on and be more successful with meets here.

And think that means going to a club or party.

If I can find one that will take me as a single guy, are there any tips for me as I'll be turning up alone as a newbie.

I don't mind getting a drink and saying hi to strangers...but would it be weird to arrive alone?

B

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

Try Kestrels on a Sunday. Google Heathrow Kestrels for more information.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there. In a similar situation as yourself and looking to go on a club meet but I'm a little shy to attempt it on my own. If there's any you find that are suitable for a guy to go alone do let me know. Thank you

Rabba

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

bf1982 & rabgul222 .The first time I attend OP4F a club in North London where I live I was a couple of months short of my 50th birthday.Yes it was a little nerve racking as you don’t really know what to expect but if you treat it as if going to a normal pub or club you will be fine.Also the staff and management at OP4F show new members around and are helpful and respectful and I am guessing other clubs are the same

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thank you so much _os19

Thanks. Ive heard of it so will take the plunge. And if I say hi to you, all the better!

"Try Kestrels on a Sunday. Google Heathrow Kestrels for more information."

Thanks Cos. That's helpful.

"Thank you so much _os19 "

By *oulkissMan  over a year ago

Croydon

I go to clubs solo all the time, well mostly.

The unwritten (and seemingly unknown rules as I see them)

1) If you want to be sure of some action at a club take someone with you who is up for playing with you in that environment.

2) Approach people in the social areas and chat, don't just follow them if they move towards the play areas, this is what too many guys do, dont be them, don't be one of "The Wanking Dead". This WILL mean that you might miss out on some play BUT it's more likely that showing some respect will gain more, I have often seen couples go to the play area with a herd of TWDs behind them then just not play because they have been made uncomfortable. This might not apply quite som much if you go to a Greedy Girls type event but then you have to learn to judge it.

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Hi

Been on here a little while and think I need to get some veris to get on and be more successful with meets here.

And think that means going to a club or party.

If I can find one that will take me as a single guy, are there any tips for me as I'll be turning up alone as a newbie.

I don't mind getting a drink and saying hi to strangers...but would it be weird to arrive alone?

B"

Many people go alone. As a single guy, I suggest going/booking your spot early though because the competition is fierce.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Abfabs has a half price Friday once a month, for any Friday events book your ticket Monday or Tuesday. You can still pay on the door.

Alternatively, sign up for the London Surrey social in this forum

Cheers for advice.

"Abfabs has a half price Friday once a month, for any Friday events book your ticket Monday or Tuesday. You can still pay on the door.

Alternatively, sign up for the London Surrey social in this forum "

» Add a new message to this topic