FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Central London

Central London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tickytoffeex1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

So my husband and I are regular visitors to London due to work, I have found out about London Alternative market and Rooms by the Hour which we shall explore.

My question is where else can we go to meet likeminded people usually on a Tuesday/ Wednesday maybe Thursday? We love socials, didn’t like the look of Rio’s, go to Le Boudoir when we can stay longer over weekends.

We are by no means experienced in this way of life so still fairly nervous, experienced the grope box this weekend and loved it and now greedy for more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

Hi, unfortunately - apart from the places you already mentioned - there are no specific places for likeminded people to meet up in Central London.

Rooms is nice (I have been there) but you cannot simply bump into other couples, since you need to book private booths.

Your best bet is to try to find one or more likeminded couples to meet socially and take it from there.

Enjoy!

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By no means central London but I seem to remember op4fun run a midweek event. They are near alexandra Palace and and quite accessible via public transport. Alternatively, there's kestrels/abfabs out near Heathrow which is a day spa with evening events Tuesday and Wednesday

By *utney PlayMan  over a year ago

London

Hi

Kestrels in the day is very relaxing but it is out near Heathrow.

Lucy and I are heading to OP4F on Saturday night for the first time. We will let you know what we think of it

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"So my husband and I are regular visitors to London due to work, I have found out about London Alternative market and Rooms by the Hour which we shall explore.

My question is where else can we go to meet likeminded people usually on a Tuesday/ Wednesday maybe Thursday? We love socials, didn’t like the look of Rio’s, go to Le Boudoir when we can stay longer over weekends.

We are by no means experienced in this way of life so still fairly nervous, experienced the grope box this weekend and loved it and now greedy for more

"

My flat

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

If you stay over in London for a weekend perhaps check this London forum regularly for what socials are on. There's normally a social happening on a Friday somewhere every few weeks from Croydon centre to London Bridge to Kings Cross. There's the ab fab social at least once a month by Heathrow too which bridges the small gap between pub socials and the clubsphere. xx

» Add a new message to this topic