FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Intro to EDGING 4 STRAIGHT lads!

Intro to EDGING 4 STRAIGHT lads!

By *dn_boyservices OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hey,

Have you ever been curious about edging or wanting to experience its intense and new pleasures with someone experienced?

Let me know because I am a pro edger and I’ve done a lot of personal studies on how to maximise pleasure and also sexually benefit from edging. I have become skilled in how to evoke pleasures you never thought were possible, just through edging. I am also a professional massage therapist and have a keen interest in (and also soon hope to study) sexual psychology, which is why I have such an open mind towards these things.

Something to Note:

Please see this as an experience and not anything that may define your sexuality as that’s not the purpose at all. I encourage a blind fold be worn, or even a VR device so that I am removed from the situation and you’re focused on the pleasurable experience. This will also make a lot more exciting for your senses.

I’m open to gfs or playmates watching and maybe respectfully assisting but I would not advise this on your first try.

Msg me to find out more as it’s hard to explain everything here. Ask as many questions as you like. I have videos that I can show as examlple. I’m very respectful and discreet and will respectfully wait until you feel u have built some trust with me. - please skip straight to my DM’s if not comfortable replying on here (which I’m sure will mostly be the case)

(Safe space!; please no negative responses) p

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic