FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Appearances

Appearances

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    48 weeks ago

Ever since i was young i have not had the greatest self estem but now im trying to fix that does any one have any tips or even observations for me no matter how harsh they may be? Its time to grow

Thank you forum's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxycouple28Couple 48 weeks ago

bexley

There is nothing wrong with you. As hard as it sounds you need to be happy and secure in yourself. Once you do that the rest will fall into place.

Just write a bit more in your profile, that's all we would suggest

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

Thank you you are both so kind have a great day today

"There is nothing wrong with you. As hard as it sounds you need to be happy and secure in yourself. Once you do that the rest will fall into place.

Just write a bit more in your profile, that's all we would suggest"

By *ip73Man 47 weeks ago

Stanwell

I agree nowt wrong with you x

Thank you

"I agree nowt wrong with you x "

By *isaB45Woman 47 weeks ago

Fabville

I agree with what has been said before; you look fine, but put more into your bio

By *ophieslutTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Central

Don't rely on fab to boost or sustain your self-esteem. Largely surround yourself with people who do this and only have the potential to help to build you up, like a scaffold, whilst what you're doing nourishes and grows you.

I'd encourage baby steps mostly, as you venture away from your comfort zone. Over time, many smaller steps can take you a long way. Bigger jumps and challenges aren't to be ignored but be judicious. Pursue your interests and people will appreciate your zeal and committment.

With people, get to know them, only trusting the best and ensure it's earned. Ditch those who prefer to keep you in a box and knock you back.

There are lots of forum posts on how single men here can potentially improve their odds, so consider looking around and taking onboard any strategies that may help. This could make your experience here more enjoyable. Step away if you notice knocks to your confidence. Look out here for those who want good for you, you deserve it

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Firstly, remember that most people are fighting the same battle as you. I've met some stunning women who are majorly hung up about their looks. It's an internal battle that can be won.

Some people are focused purely on looks but a most people are attracted to a nice personality, humour and someone engaging. The guy we know who gets the most messages on Fab has the funniest bio.

You're a good looking guy and your confidence will grow. It's brave u put yourself out there and doing things that frighten you will bring you confidence.

Thank you i never know what to write

"I agree with what has been said before; you look fine, but put more into your bio "

Thank you so much i will take this all on board on becoming a happyer person thank you

"Don't rely on fab to boost or sustain your self-esteem. Largely surround yourself with people who do this and only have the potential to help to build you up, like a scaffold, whilst what you're doing nourishes and grows you.

I'd encourage baby steps mostly, as you venture away from your comfort zone. Over time, many smaller steps can take you a long way. Bigger jumps and challenges aren't to be ignored but be judicious. Pursue your interests and people will appreciate your zeal and committment.

With people, get to know them, only trusting the best and ensure it's earned. Ditch those who prefer to keep you in a box and knock you back.

There are lots of forum posts on how single men here can potentially improve their odds, so consider looking around and taking onboard any strategies that may help. This could make your experience here more enjoyable. Step away if you notice knocks to your confidence. Look out here for those who want good for you, you deserve it "

Thank you very kind of you im going to revamp my bio wen i get time but i never know what to say

"Firstly, remember that most people are fighting the same battle as you. I've met some stunning women who are majorly hung up about their looks. It's an internal battle that can be won.

Some people are focused purely on looks but a most people are attracted to a nice personality, humour and someone engaging. The guy we know who gets the most messages on Fab has the funniest bio.

You're a good looking guy and your confidence will grow. It's brave u put yourself out there and doing things that frighten you will bring you confidence. "

» Add a new message to this topic