FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London Alternative Market

London Alternative Market

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

bexley

Has anybody been recently? What's it like? Thoughts please? We are toying with the idea of going next month...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urse234Woman 44 weeks ago

somewhere in Essex

Jumping on this thread - never been before but love to go

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

bexley

Yeah we are thinking about taking the motorbike up in the morning, having a nice brunch and making a day of it...

By *att_rMan 43 weeks ago

ripley

I went pre covid and it was fantastic!

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

It's a great event. Lots of unique handcrafted kinky stalls over a couple of floors. A few workshops and once the market has ended a social/play event. I've not stayed for the after party. I don't think they allow nudity but I could be wrong. It's very easy to spend money there as there are lots of nice things to buy. The bar is a city bar so expect city prices. But it is a wristband event so you can come and go. Its listed on the FETish LIFEstyle site.

Hope this helps x

If anyone does go along can the do a write up for me on my "London kinkapedia" thread. I'm trying to gather a list of events in the capital but don't want them all to be from my perspective x

By *illionaireboysclubMan 43 weeks ago

London

I went years ago (before covid)

Loads of things to do, nice people and then it turns into a party / hangout after.

No nudity as far as I can remember, but there are also events after LAM scheduled seperately.

Hope that helps

x

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

bexley

All good to hear... sounds like it could be a good day out!

By *ohndom2023Man 43 weeks ago

Hastings/Greenwich

"Jumping on this thread - never been before but love to go"

I have never been but it does sound great.

By *tickytoffeex1Couple 43 weeks ago

North Cornwall

Hi is this open on Wednesday this week- 12th? And where is it? We are only up for a couple of days

"Hi is this open on Wednesday this week- 12th? And where is it? We are only up for a couple of days "

No it's once a month on a Sunday.

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

bexley

As they said... First Sunday of the month

By *ed and WolfieCouple 43 weeks ago

Gravesend

It's a great event for browsing for some new toys or fetish gear. The venue is set over multiple floors so if you have mobility issues it could be a problem. They hold talks on various kink themes and the after party is really just a bar with a 'display' area with couple of benches or crosses set up. You can use them, but its not a 'play area' and there is no nudity.

It's a great day out, you can go in your civies or max out the fet gear.

If you like to chill and people watch it's certainly worth going. And you will no doubt come home with something as well.

By *llmightMan 43 weeks ago

london

I always wanted to go but not alone

I’ve always wanted to go but would be nice to go with some fellow newbies. Happy to go with some of you if you’d prefer that?

By *ensualMan 43 weeks ago

Sutton

"It's a great event. Lots of unique handcrafted kinky stalls over a couple of floors. A few workshops and once the market has ended a social/play event. I've not stayed for the after party. I don't think they allow nudity but I could be wrong. It's very easy to spend money there as there are lots of nice things to buy. The bar is a city bar so expect city prices. But it is a wristband event so you can come and go. Its listed on the FETish LIFEstyle site.

Hope this helps x"

It also has its own website that can be googled and which sets out the dates, times and traders.

If you want to attend seminars it is best to book in advance.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 43 weeks ago

Wherever

I haven’t been yet but it’s on my list of places to visit.

By *irty-pairCouple 43 weeks ago

South Essex

We’ve been a few times, but only for the day. It’s a lovely crowd and there are some amazing stalls selling incredible clothes and toys. We’re planning on staying for the afterparty next month - if anyone else it doing likewise, we’d love to hear from you xx

By *lex D.Man 43 weeks ago

London

This thread id making me want to get to LAM. Never been before but definitely would like to. I'll miss August as in Sitges but must really put this in the agenda for September.

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

"This thread id making me want to get to LAM. Never been before but definitely would like to. I'll miss August as in Sitges but must really put this in the agenda for September. "

I'm heading there on the 6th of August anyone like to join me ?

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

We're getting into kink and BDSM and have really enjoyed dungeon play at some parties we've been to recently. We're planning on going to the London Alternative Market soon, although we can't make the August one. We'd love to hear from other couples into kink and BDSM,so get in touch!

By *heekybum78Man 42 weeks ago

fun town

I used to go a lot… it’s a great venue and there’s so much to buy…

We used to go as a group and it was definitely interesting. Bought my first latex shorts there haha

I haven’t been for a long time… maybe it’s time to return.

By *ohndom2023Man 41 weeks ago

Hastings/Greenwich

"It's a great event for browsing for some new toys or fetish gear. The venue is set over multiple floors so if you have mobility issues it could be a problem. They hold talks on various kink themes and the after party is really just a bar with a 'display' area with couple of benches or crosses set up. You can use them, but its not a 'play area' and there is no nudity.

It's a great day out, you can go in your civies or max out the fet gear.

If you like to chill and people watch it's certainly worth going. And you will no doubt come home with something as well.

"

Never been my girl & i would love to go if you are going in September it would be lovely to see you there.

xx

By *inky_chameleonsCouple 41 weeks ago

Silverstone

We’ve been a number of time and are hopefully heading back again for the August one. It’s really relaxed and ideal to visit and wander around even if you’re on your own. The bar is a fabulous location and makes good use of the old bank features. The workshops are always well attended and informative and there is a massive range of people there. Young and old, all the pronouns represented as well :D

The after party is fun as well although it’s definitely more geared towards kink and not sex. I know some swinging friends would find the evening difficult!

Do say hi if you’re heading in. Oh and we highly recommend F3Werks floggers and crops. Great quality.

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Good event I had a friend who used to go and she was a regular. I have never been but would love to go sometime

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

We won't be able to attend until October due to parties and holidays. Hopefully we will meet some of you there then.

» Add a new message to this topic