FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > South West London (MMF Threesome Organising)

South West London (MMF Threesome Organising)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkGemx OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Hammersmith

Context: I have never had a threesome. Yet in the past three months, I have been approached to coordinate MMF threesomes by 3 lovely women (aged 23-29). Yet I have never been able to find a third guy. I would like to finally have a threesome.

Purpose: The aim of this thread is to gauge interest from reliable *fit*, *dom* guys *aged 25-34* in *SW London* who would be available as the third person in potential threesomes.

This way we can have a selection of folks who can be called upon whenever we get asked for our service. This can be a forum where we can draw on each other if ever presented with opportunities for an MMF.

Recruitment: If you are interested in adding your details to this thread, it is important to leave the following details:

* Age?

* Where are you based in SW London?

* The inches you bring to the table.

* Whether you are able or not able to host (if required)

* Would be open to taking a STI test on demand? (if an opportunity arises)

Disclaimer: Before we coordinate, it would be important to vet potential candidates from the pool to match with whatever vibe you require, so expect to be contacted by others in this thread in search of a third person.

Happy organising!

Ace

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hammersmith

Ace

* 30yr old

* Chelsea

* 7 inch

* Unable to host but access to hotel

* Yes, able to offer sexual health test on demand.

By *os19Man 37 weeks ago

Edmonton

"Context: I have never had a threesome. Yet in the past three months, I have been approached to coordinate MMF threesomes by 3 lovely women (aged 23-29). Yet I have never been able to find a third guy. I would like to finally have a threesome.

Purpose: The aim of this thread is to gauge interest from reliable *fit*, *dom* guys *aged 25-34* in *SW London* who would be available as the third person in potential threesomes.

This way we can have a selection of folks who can be called upon whenever we get asked for our service. This can be a forum where we can draw on each other if ever presented with opportunities for an MMF.

Recruitment: If you are interested in adding your details to this thread, it is important to leave the following details:

* Age?

* Where are you based in SW London?

* The inches you bring to the table.

* Whether you are able or not able to host (if required)

* Would be open to taking a STI test on demand? (if an opportunity arises)

Disclaimer: Before we coordinate, it would be important to vet potential candidates from the pool to match with whatever vibe you require, so expect to be contacted by others in this thread in search of a third person.

Happy organising!

Ace "

. Something I learnt on Fabs a few years ago MMF is usually where the two males are bi sexual or bi curious MFM is usually where the two males are straight.A quick glance at your profile says you are straight in which case you may want to change what you are looking for to MFM unless you are looking for a bi sexual , bi curious guy.Best of luck with your search.

Hammersmith

Thank you Cos19.

This is the kind of knowledge I appreciate. I did in fact mean MFM (and not MMF), although hoping there are other forums where bi/bicurious guys can coordinate too. I will update.

Ace

By *os19Man 36 weeks ago

Edmonton

"Thank you Cos19.

This is the kind of knowledge I appreciate. I did in fact mean MFM (and not MMF), although hoping there are other forums where bi/bicurious guys can coordinate too. I will update.

Ace "

. No problem I figured it was a genuine mistake.If in doubt about any guys don’t be embarrassed to ask them if they are gay or bi.Once again best of luck with your search

By *unFabMan 36 weeks ago

Dubai

* Richmond

* 6 inches

* Can't accom but can do hotel

* Yes

By *eleusMan 36 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

* 45yr old

* City (not SW but easy to get to)

* 7 inch

* Unable to host but happy with hotels

* Yes, able to offer sexual health test on demand.

Reliable and experienced guy.

» Add a new message to this topic