FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > ME1 first time

ME1 first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owlingDan OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Sidcup

Any tips or recommendations? Never been but looks great. Am a fan of watersports so like the sound of the wet room. Just a nervous first timer!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acino1921Man 18 weeks ago

sidcup

Hi did you get to me1 sauna in the end. ? I’m Thinking of going. But way too scared/ nervous x

By *orny75Man 18 weeks ago

Chatham

There is nothing to be scared off, the staff are friendly and helpful. Once in just go with the flow and enjoy yourself

By *obbiepaulMan 18 weeks ago

Maidstone

"Hi did you get to me1 sauna in the end. ? I’m Thinking of going. But way too scared/ nervous x "

Go time to visit is on Saturday 13th it’s bi night it’s more easy going,

By *ammerladMan 4 weeks ago

Orpington

Has anyone been on a Tuesday daytime? Was trying to get an idea of when / if gets busy. Looking to go tomorrow for the 1st time.

By *llSxy4UTV/TS 4 weeks ago

London / South Coast

T girl Tuesdays

By *ammerladMan 4 weeks ago

Orpington

Does it get busy then on a Tuesday?

By *hillguynwMan 4 weeks ago

Brent

"T girl Tuesdays "

Is it a daytimes event?

By *atnipMan 4 weeks ago

Chiswick

"T girl Tuesdays

Is it a daytimes event?"

Afternoon according to website.

By *ungguy7.5Man 3 weeks ago

wokingham

Had great fun for bi night Saturday. Was very busy

By *ee04Man 3 weeks ago

Thurrock

Anyone been recently on a Tuesday not been in a while and the last Tuesday I went there where not a lot of girls there?

By *auleybutlerMan 3 weeks ago

london/cardiff

I went yesterday, very disappointing. I praise ME1 as i do attend at least once a fortnight, normally naked wednesdays. I have been to trans tuesdays many times but yesterday, i didnt like the crowd, i wasnt impressed by some of the dressers. just wasnt for me. It maybe just a one off but i didnt rock my boat this week.

There was one eye catching dresser who was in early 20's and there was about 7 guys following her around, like the conga. Funny. I think she knew and led them around up and down the stairs and in circles and not one broke away.

By *uzie69xTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Maidstone

"There was one eye catching dresser who was in early 20's and there was about 7 guys following her around, like the conga. Funny. I think she knew and led them around up and down the stairs and in circles and not one broke away."

Hahaha that conjurs up a hilarious image... The poor guys... Were they all naked holding on to their cocks as they marched?

But seriously, I'm thinking of attending the Saturday bi night. When is the next one? Any fellas want to be my 'bodyguard'?

By *ilverfox-69Man 2 weeks ago

SW London/Surrey

Hi Suzie x the bi nights are on the second and last Saturdays each month. So the next one should be this Saturday 27th. You can call them to check... they are always so helpful.

Maidstone

"Hi Suzie x the bi nights are on the second and last Saturdays each month. So the next one should be this Saturday 27th. You can call them to check... they are always so helpful."

Thanks hun... I'm tempted...

Any volunteers to be my 'bodyguard' cum 'play mate' most welcomed! Apply within ...

By *ilverfox-69Man 2 weeks ago

SW London/Surrey

"Thanks hun... I'm tempted...

Any volunteers to be my 'bodyguard' cum 'play mate' most welcomed! Apply within ..."

You know I would chaperone you Suzie ... I can't make 27th... hopefully diaries will align for future dates xx

Maidstone

"Thanks hun... I'm tempted...

Any volunteers to be my 'bodyguard' cum 'play mate' most welcomed! Apply within ...

You know I would chaperone you Suzie ... I can't make 27th... hopefully diaries will align for future dates xx"

Xxx Mwah xxX

By *valexis147TV/TS 3 days ago

Tunbridge Wells

Amazing day at ME1 last week. If the stud who fucked me with big crowd sees this, please PM me!! Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic