FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Rios

Rios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dot1000 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

London

Hey I've never been to a club or anything. Someone who was been Rios or knows of it could you explain how it all works please. Very much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 15 weeks ago

Wherever

I haven’t been but when I was thinking of going, I just looked at their website.

London

Yeah I'm thinking of going to but just not sure what its fully about. I'm hearing very mixed opinions.

By *ewgirl42Woman 15 weeks ago

london

It’s just a naked spa. Saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzis and a small pool. There is a bar where you can leave an alcoholic drink if you like, or have free tea, coffee, juice. There is a lounge and a tv. In the back there are lockable ‘massage’ rooms where you can go and play if you want. No open play really. Lots of guys and fewer women unless you go Saturday evening which is couple after 6

London

Thank you I appreciate it. I'm not sure I'll go just yet maybe at some other point once I'm a bit more comfortable. Have you been?

By *urenutsMan 15 weeks ago

waltham cross/Dartford

Chilled there last night. Lots of guys a few couples,few single female. Play room and steam rooms with a few drinks.

By *os19Man 15 weeks ago

Edmonton

Rios always has mixed reviews if you look on the club reviews page.My reviews of Rios including last night is that it is a good place to chill out and enjoy the facilities.The best advice I can offer anyone is for £32 entrance fee for a single guy or couple is go and enjoy the facilities and be social and make your own decision if it’s a place you would like to visit again.

By *R01Couple 15 weeks ago

St Albans

Visited yesterday during the day as a single guy to enjoy the facilities (Mrs couldn't join), the staff are very friendly and accommodating, the spa facilities are very good. Spoke to a few people who seemed nice. Few strange characters walking up and down as expected (Predators), also people wearing clothing in a nudist spa? Bit odd. Overall though, I enjoyed the place and will be visiting again with the Mrs but will try the couples evening this time.

London

Thank you everyone for sharing you're experiences. What im gathering is that it's better to go as a couple to this spa.

By *ovetoedgeMan 15 weeks ago

Dunstable

Haven't been for a while, last time I went there were women in swimsuits etc, which is odd for a naturist spa. Was nice in the summer in the little outside area.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"Visited yesterday during the day as a single guy to enjoy the facilities (Mrs couldn't join), the staff are very friendly and accommodating, the spa facilities are very good. Spoke to a few people who seemed nice. Few strange characters walking up and down as expected (Predators), also people wearing clothing in a nudist spa? Bit odd. Overall though, I enjoyed the place and will be visiting again with the Mrs but will try the couples evening this time.

"

Will never set foot in Rio’s again, I find it so sleazy. The women are all in bikinis, the blokes literally follow and hound you and wait outside rooms waiting for you to go in. As a female going there as a couple I find it very uncomfortable.

By *R01Couple 14 weeks ago

St Albans

"Visited yesterday during the day as a single guy to enjoy the facilities (Mrs couldn't join), the staff are very friendly and accommodating, the spa facilities are very good. Spoke to a few people who seemed nice. Few strange characters walking up and down as expected (Predators), also people wearing clothing in a nudist spa? Bit odd. Overall though, I enjoyed the place and will be visiting again with the Mrs but will try the couples evening this time.

Will never set foot in Rio’s again, I find it so sleazy. The women are all in bikinis, the blokes literally follow and hound you and wait outside rooms waiting for you to go in. As a female going there as a couple I find it very uncomfortable."

Did you ever go during the couples only evening?

By *exysouthtwoCouple 14 weeks ago

Ryde

I heard that Rios aren't doing massages any more, does anyone know if that is correct?

If they are, are they any good?

By *urenutsMan 14 weeks ago

waltham cross/Dartford

Some guys give personal massages, but they don't provide massage service. SILVERLEIGH still have ppl who provide this service.

By *exysouthtwoCouple 14 weeks ago

Ryde

Thanks

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 14 weeks ago

West London

Try AbFabs, if you haven’t.

It’s far nicer.

By *uffinMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Rios was full of predators both times I've been. It's cheap but you'll get a better experience elsewhere

By *pacecowboy99Man 12 weeks ago

Near You

Thinking of going week Thurs/Fri if anyone is interested?

By *imber373Man 12 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Not been for a while but looking to visit Wednesday.

Say hi if you are going

By *amZMan 11 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

Can anyone give a simple run down of what goes on at rios?

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 11 weeks ago

West London

"Can anyone give a simple run down of what goes on at rios? "

Sausage Fest

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 11 weeks ago

Wherever

"Can anyone give a simple run down of what goes on at rios?

Sausage Fest"

By *agicmike8888Man 11 weeks ago

kentish town

Thinking about attending this week it’s been a while any ladies want to join me ?x

Wherever

I might actually take a plunge and go, and see for myself if it’s really as bad as people say.

By *ovetoedgeMan 11 weeks ago

Dunstable

I haven't been for ages, if anyone is looking for a partner for an afternoon at Rios, give me a shout.

By *anted by NightMan 11 weeks ago

Shangri-la

What goes on at Rio’s stays at Rio’s

By *anted by NightMan 11 weeks ago

Shangri-la

It’s not a swingers club. Not sure naturist venue when ladies are in bikinis. More like communal baths with facilities like jacuzzi’s, steam room and saunas and few private rooms at the back of club for relaxing which can be used for sexual activities. No membership or booking is required so anyone can walk in. If you are looking for exclusively swingers club then our place for fun, abfabs(kestrel) and hell fire are within M25 area of London.

By *os19Man 11 weeks ago

Edmonton

"I might actually take a plunge and go, and see for myself if it’s really as bad as people say. "
. If you go as a single lady you may at times needs to be assertive when some guys who for example touch or rub your leg in the jacuzzi.You can expect to be followed around say from jacuzzi to sauna.I am hopefully going tomorrow evening with my friend who told me she would never go on her own and feels more comfortable having me go with he.So for what it’s worth I would advise single ladies to go with a male friend yes there are plenty of well behaved guys but also some not so well behaved guys.

Wherever

"I might actually take a plunge and go, and see for myself if it’s really as bad as people say. . If you go as a single lady you may at times needs to be assertive when some guys who for example touch or rub your leg in the jacuzzi.You can expect to be followed around say from jacuzzi to sauna.I am hopefully going tomorrow evening with my friend who told me she would never go on her own and feels more comfortable having me go with he.So for what it’s worth I would advise single ladies to go with a male friend yes there are plenty of well behaved guys but also some not so well behaved guys."

That is very helpful, thank you Cos.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I’m thinking of going for the first time Monday or Tuesday

Going with no expectations for intimacy - just for a bit of publicly nude relaxation and chat

By *amJPMan 11 weeks ago

London

Thinking to go this afternoon. Worth it ?

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Thinking of going tomorrow after work.

What do we reckon - good idea for a swinging newbie? Anyone going too?

By *agusMan 10 weeks ago

Greenhithe

I've been once and loved it, just naked relaxation, clean, no unwanted attention, although I would not of minded some attention. Would love to go again with some female company.

By *ungbi38Man 10 weeks ago

canada water / Surrey quays

"Yeah I'm thinking of going to but just not sure what its fully about. I'm hearing very mixed opinions."

Interested to visit too

By *mmmgalMan 10 weeks ago

ennis

Here Thursday eve. Looking forward to stripping off

By *eorgeFab2021Man 10 weeks ago

Epping

OMG! No more couple only nights at Rio's! ??

Last Couples night will be the 23rd of March. The management said they don't make enough money when is couples only.

By *ickandjoCouple 10 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Thinking about attending Saturday evening x

By *eorgeFab2021Man 10 weeks ago

Epping

"Thinking about attending Saturday evening x"

Well, make the most of it, there are only 3 Saturdays remaining.

23rd of March last couples night, after that will be the usual s**t with a ratio of 10 men per woman.

By *ickandjoCouple 10 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Are there any single guys on a Saturday evening? Or is it just couples

By *ocketrocket98Man 10 weeks ago

Woolwich

"Are there any single guys on a Saturday evening? Or is it just couples"

As of now, Saturdays are just for couple from 6pm. If what GeorgeFab2021 said is true then it will all be changing soon.

By *acksparrow99Man 10 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"Thinking about attending Saturday evening x

Well, make the most of it, there are only 3 Saturdays remaining.

23rd of March last couples night, after that will be the usual s**t with a ratio of 10 men per woman."

End of an era... sad. I'm glad I got to enjoy Saturdays with my partners in the past.

By *aneyyMan 10 weeks ago

london

I’ve been with a fwb and it was just guys following women around, if I was going as a single guy I would make sure I was meeting a female there or your just wasting your time, far better spas if your going for relaxation and a waste of time if your going for women

By *os19Man 10 weeks ago

Edmonton

"OMG! No more couple only nights at Rio's! ??

Last Couples night will be the 23rd of March. The management said they don't make enough money when is couples only.

"

. That’s a shame as I haven’t been on a couples night on a Saturday for a few years.Lately I have been going on a Friday night with my FWB and they have been good nights will be even better when Kentish Town underground opens in the summer

By *cottishVikingBearMan 9 weeks ago

N. London

"

Here cum the Wanking Dead...

By *pacecowboy99Man 9 weeks ago

Near You

Thinking of going tomorrow or Friday if anyone's interested?

By *ntense40Man 9 weeks ago

Rotherhithe

I will most likely go on Monday. Who wants to join me?

By *oulderingBearMan 9 weeks ago

Falme

"

I'm surprised by this as I've been to the couples only night a few times with Fwb and its always been busy and removing this will inevitably bring the solo predators and drive out the couples so halfing business there.

Surely it would make sense to reduce the daytime hours where there are less paying people attending and reduce the overheads and focus on afternoon and evenings when largest amount of people and profits can attend?

By *uper_gMan 9 weeks ago

london

Maybe thought about making a couples only Saturday day time slot where it’s not so busy and gives couples the opportunity to still go down then if some wish to stay after 1800 when it opens to everyone

By *lex D.Man 9 weeks ago

London

I've been once and I'd go back again. This is a place to enjoy the facilities really. I don't expect anything to happen other than relax in a nudist environment after a workout at my gym nearby.

I'd say go to Heathrow if you want a mix.

By *eorgeFab2021Man 9 weeks ago

Epping

I'm surprised by this as I've been to the couples only night a few times with Fwb and its always been busy and removing this will inevitably bring the solo predators and drive out the couples so halfing business there.

Surely it would make sense to reduce the daytime hours where there are less paying people attending and reduce the overheads and focus on afternoon and evenings when largest amount of people and profits can attend?"

Precisely, they should also open Tue or Wed to Sunday, Monday is always empty.

Or they should charge couple more, £40-45.

Also, opening to single guys on Sat night means you get a goid share of high or d*unk men.

By *os19Man 8 weeks ago

Edmonton

Surely it would make sense to reduce the daytime hours where there are less paying people attending and reduce the overheads and focus on afternoon and evenings when largest amount of people and profits can attend?

Precisely, they should also open Tue or Wed to Sunday, Monday is always empty.

Or they should charge couple more, £40-45.

Also, opening to single guys on Sat night means you get a goid share of high or d*unk men.

"

. I think the idea of opening on a Tuesday or Wednesday is a good one.I believe they already charge couples £40 on a Saturday from 6.30 pm but I think if a couple turn up on Saturday say 2.00 pm it’s £32.I know when I have been on a Wednesday or Friday night with my FWB it’s £32.If Rios upped the couples rate to £40 for all days and times then I am guessing single ladies would go up to £20 from £16 and single guys £40 from £32 it’s then open to debate with the price increases how many guys would attend at £40 instead of £32.

By *akedsunloversCouple 8 weeks ago

midlands

well single guys should bloody behave themselves then,plus we think it should be naturist for everyone.Instead of women walking around in bikinis,and their so called partners looking out for abit of fun.

WE KNOW WE HAVE EXPERIENCED IT

By *ovetoedgeMan 8 weeks ago

Dunstable

"well single guys should bloody behave themselves then,plus we think it should be naturist for everyone.Instead of women walking around in bikinis,and their so called partners looking out for abit of fun.

WE KNOW WE HAVE EXPERIENCED IT "

First time I went I was surprised to see women in bikinis etc, not exactly naturist. Have seen some of the bad behaviour by men at Rios and another place, not good. Have been harassed by guys myself, they don't seem to understand NO.

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 8 weeks ago

West London

Please can someone clarify following:

There are 2 websites for rios spa, both seem official. Not sure myself if they are both official and with latest details.

Single men listed as £23. But on forum here someone stated it’s £32

Listed as open 20 hours per day, except Sundays. Can someone give timings please.

Would appreciate if a recent visitor can answer.

Seems a lots of changes taking place in recent times.

By *os19Man 8 weeks ago

Edmonton

"Please can someone clarify following:

There are 2 websites for rios spa, both seem official. Not sure myself if they are both official and with latest details.

Listed as open 20 hours per day, except Sundays. Can someone give timings please.

Seems a lots of changes taking place in recent times. "

. The website has not been updated for many years and even before lockdown was hardly updated.As someone that has attended a couple of times this year and about once every couple of months in general the opening hours Monday to Saturday are 12.00 pm to midnight.I am not sure about Sunday as I have never been on a Sunday but I know before lockdown it closed at 10.00 pm.Prices Single ladies £16 , Single guys £32 couples £32.I believe couples only which is only on Saturday 6.30pm to midnight is coming to a end next week according to what GeorgeFab2021 has posted a couple of weeks ago is £40 for a couple after 6.30 pm.If using the Northern line to get there please bear in mind Kentish Town is closed until the summer of 2024.I get off at Tufnel Park and get the 134 bus takes about 5-10 minutes.The 134 goes to Camden so you could probably catch it from Camden as well.Hope this helps.

By *ard90Man 8 weeks ago

ealing

Very good went In there on a random didn’t even know it was a nude place ended up enjoying myself

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 8 weeks ago

West London

Seems a lots of changes taking place in recent times. . The website has not been updated for many years and even before lockdown was hardly updated.As someone that has attended a couple of times this year and about once every couple of months in general the opening hours Monday to Saturday are 12.00 pm to midnight.I am not sure about Sunday as I have never been on a Sunday but I know before lockdown it closed at 10.00 pm.Prices Single ladies £16 , Single guys £32 couples £32.I believe couples only which is only on Saturday 6.30pm to midnight is coming to a end next week according to what GeorgeFab2021 has posted a couple of weeks ago is £40 for a couple after 6.30 pm.If using the Northern line to get there please bear in mind Kentish Town is closed until the summer of 2024.I get off at Tufnel Park and get the 134 bus takes about 5-10 minutes.The 134 goes to Camden so you could probably catch it from Camden as well.Hope this helps."

Thanks very much. Very helpful.

They used to have some really nice staff. Plus some great clients/visitors. That was before the great Covid.

Much has changed I believe. Particularly the midnight closing. Rather than spend money for a hotel room, many single people used to visit Rios.

By *os19Man 8 weeks ago

Edmonton

Seems a lots of changes taking place in recent times. . The website has not been updated for many years and even before lockdown was hardly updated.As someone that has attended a couple of times this year and about once every couple of months in general the opening hours Monday to Saturday are 12.00 pm to midnight.I am not sure about Sunday as I have never been on a Sunday but I know before lockdown it closed at 10.00 pm.Prices Single ladies £16 , Single guys £32 couples £32.I believe couples only which is only on Saturday 6.30pm to midnight is coming to a end next week according to what GeorgeFab2021 has posted a couple of weeks ago is £40 for a couple after 6.30 pm.If using the Northern line to get there please bear in mind Kentish Town is closed until the summer of 2024.I get off at Tufnel Park and get the 134 bus takes about 5-10 minutes.The 134 goes to Camden so you could probably catch it from Camden as well.Hope this helps.

They used to have some really nice staff. Plus some great clients/visitors. That was before the great Covid.

Much has changed I believe. Particularly the midnight closing. Rather than spend money for a hotel room, many single people used to visit Rios. "

. I find the new staff are still just as friendly as before.The midnight closing has definitely effected business especially on a Friday and Saturday nights where lots of guys would turn up hoping or thinking there would be plenty of women up for sex which wasn’t the case to the owners though it’s just money in the till.I think if two single people want to have adult fun and can’t do a overnight at a hotel then nothing wrong with using Rios.Yes it’s not hotel standard but it does the job as far as I am concerned.Before Covid I read somewhere that Rios was described as the cheapest hotel in London.

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 7 weeks ago

West London

Seems a lots of changes taking place in recent times. . The website has not been updated for many years and even before lockdown was hardly updated.As someone that has attended a couple of times this year and about once every couple of months in general the opening hours Monday to Saturday are 12.00 pm to midnight.I am not sure about Sunday as I have never been on a Sunday but I know before lockdown it closed at 10.00 pm.Prices Single ladies £16 , Single guys £32 couples £32.I believe couples only which is only on Saturday 6.30pm to midnight is coming to a end next week according to what GeorgeFab2021 has posted a couple of weeks ago is £40 for a couple after 6.30 pm.If using the Northern line to get there please bear in mind Kentish Town is closed until the summer of 2024.I get off at Tufnel Park and get the 134 bus takes about 5-10 minutes.The 134 goes to Camden so you could probably catch it from Camden as well.Hope this helps.

Much has changed I believe. Particularly the midnight closing. Rather than spend money for a hotel room, many single people used to visit Rios. . I find the new staff are still just as friendly as before.The midnight closing has definitely effected business especially on a Friday and Saturday nights where lots of guys would turn up hoping or thinking there would be plenty of women up for sex which wasn’t the case to the owners though it’s just money in the till.I think if two single people want to have adult fun and can’t do a overnight at a hotel then nothing wrong with using Rios.Yes it’s not hotel standard but it does the job as far as I am concerned.Before Covid I read somewhere that Rios was described as the cheapest hotel in London."

When I travel on work. I am out partying, night clubs and return to hotel at 2am. Out and about at 7am. So just 5 hours spent in a hotel.

So I can see why Rio’s was being used similarly.

The clubbing scene has reduced quite a bit.

A year ago uber drivers were complaining. It’s now gotten quieter. Probably due to economy. And Rios of all places being affected. Unbelievable.

By *talian KyleMan 7 weeks ago

London

Seems a lots of changes taking place in recent times. "

It’s £32 currently for single men. Ignore the website and its spin off. Both irrelevant to reality

It’s true what others posted. Couples nights on Saturday will end this weekend

By *ohn.1960Man 6 weeks ago

Southampton

I went today it's definitely £32 for single male

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 6 weeks ago

West London

"I went today it's definitely £32 for single male"

Thanks for confirming.

Thursdays used to be a busy and balanced crowd.

By *agicmike8888Man 5 weeks ago

kentish town

Is rios no longer couples only on Saturdays? thinking of making a visit in the next couple weeks it’s been long over due

By *agusMan 5 weeks ago

Greenhithe

"Is rios no longer couples only on Saturdays? thinking of making a visit in the next couple weeks it’s been long over due"

That's right no longer couples only, I think it was not busy enough.

By *agicmike8888Man 4 weeks ago

kentish town

Any single women or couples attending tonight? I’m Thinking about going been a while x

By *aribbean King 1985Man 4 weeks ago

South West London

Would go Rios tonight but doubt there be much females about

By *-ChelmoMan 3 weeks ago

Chelmsford/Edmonton

Have to admit I took advantage of the no more couples rule last night as it was the first time I’d been in years.

Spoke to some cool people and didn’t have any expectation of playing. That said. So many guys there last night just being creeps. Don’t know if I’d go back again on a Saturday.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 3 weeks ago

Wherever

"Have to admit I took advantage of the no more couples rule last night as it was the first time I’d been in years.

Spoke to some cool people and didn’t have any expectation of playing. That said. So many guys there last night just being creeps. Don’t know if I’d go back again on a Saturday."

Interesting, was waiting for someone to go under new rules Saturday and report back.

What would you say the ratios M/F/MF were like?

By *os19Man 3 weeks ago

Edmonton

"Have to admit I took advantage of the no more couples rule last night as it was the first time I’d been in years.

Spoke to some cool people and didn’t have any expectation of playing. That said. So many guys there last night just being creeps. Don’t know if I’d go back again on a Saturday.

Interesting, was waiting for someone to go under new rules Saturday and report back.

What would you say the ratios M/F/MF were like? "

. Yes it would be interesting to see what sort of ratios a Saturday evening is without it been couples night anymore. I may be going tomorrow evening with a friend I am guessing Monday evening maybe quiet as it’s the start of the week.On the flip side if the weather is like today perhaps more people may turn up and sit outside in the garden area.

Chelmsford/Edmonton

What would you say the ratios M/F/MF were like? "

As expected, very male heavy. I noticed maybe 8/9 couples over the course of the night? Nobody indicating they wanted to play with others which is fine. It should be a safe space to just kick back in a naturist setting.

A lot of guys though hovering around by the bench that heads into the pool room and big jacuzzi. A lot just standing next to couples groping themselves. Single females there were a handful.

Have to say though, the security were on form for getting creeps out of the back rooms but not as hot to remove them.

One guy in particular stood out as he had a neck pillow and was just brazen going to a couple and saying Sex? Then groping himself next to said couple when told no.

All in all I’ve had better times at Rios than last night but it was eye opening to see how quick the changes have taken effect.

Wherever

What would you say the ratios M/F/MF were like?

As expected, very male heavy. I noticed maybe 8/9 couples over the course of the night? Nobody indicating they wanted to play with others which is fine. It should be a safe space to just kick back in a naturist setting.

A lot of guys though hovering around by the bench that heads into the pool room and big jacuzzi. A lot just standing next to couples groping themselves. Single females there were a handful.

Have to say though, the security were on form for getting creeps out of the back rooms but not as hot to remove them.

One guy in particular stood out as he had a neck pillow and was just brazen going to a couple and saying Sex? Then groping himself next to said couple when told no.

All in all I’ve had better times at Rios than last night but it was eye opening to see how quick the changes have taken effect."

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, it was quite something! What an experience. I’m not sure I want to launch or shake my head in disbelief.

Chelmsford/Edmonton

Not one to judge but some people, I don’t know who, might enjoy that kind of attention haha

But yeah. It did put a dampener on going back there for me. I rarely get to London these days and even rarer have the time and chance to view clubs and places like this. Maybe subconsciously it was the best decision to stay away.

Hopefully it was a one off and people don’t have horror experiences like that.

Wherever

"Not one to judge but some people, I don’t know who, might enjoy that kind of attention haha

But yeah. It did put a dampener on going back there for me. I rarely get to London these days and even rarer have the time and chance to view clubs and places like this. Maybe subconsciously it was the best decision to stay away.

Hopefully it was a one off and people don’t have horror experiences like that."

Maybe it was just a very unfortunate night and I’m sorry for that experience.

There’s a few Fab organised socials going on around London, if it’s something you’d like to do. Gives you the opportunity to meet people within the lifestyle, but in totally different circumstances.

By *sh2345Man 3 weeks ago

london

Hey any women want to go with me ? Never been would love to experience it together send me friend requests to see pics x

By *omeGamwPlayCouple 3 weeks ago

SW London

Anyone been on a Saturday evening? Since couples exclusivity has been removed .

Love to hear comments .

By *otallysmoothMan 3 weeks ago

Telford

Went to rios years ago, not been since as I live to far.

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 3 weeks ago

West London

"Anyone been on a Saturday evening? Since couples exclusivity has been removed .

Love to hear comments . "

See G-Chelmo’s post just few posts above.

He had been there after “only couples” Saturday was terminated.

It’s now Sausage Saturday

By *extDoorPeteMan 2 weeks ago

Welwyn

Oh man, I used to hit up Rio's like 4-5 times a month before the Kentish Town station shut down (heard it's reopening in June). But now? Walking from Camden Town or Tufnell Park? Forget it. So, I finally dragged myself back there last Thursday and dude, it turned into an absolute sausage fest. Not a single couple in sight, just one "vintage" lady, and a young woman with olive skin who looked about 30. She was basically a magnet for this group of guys who wouldn’t stop staring. She bailed after like half an hour, obviously annoyed. Can't blame her, probably won't see her there again. Not that it bugs me—I’m just there to chill and maybe get lucky. But seriously, Rio's needs to check itself. Letting those creeps hang around isn't a good look. They’d probably do better in the long run with a nicer vibe and maybe more people swinging by. Just saying…

By *adam07Man 2 weeks ago

london

You think the management care about making it a pleasant place??

All those walking sausage is what's making them rich .

They also just stopped couples nights too :-/

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 2 weeks ago

West London

"You think the management care about making it a pleasant place??

They also just stopped couples nights too :-/"

Can’t really blame the management or staff.

Post Covid, government changed their all night opening hours, which was unique.

Electricity prices gone through the roof.

Increased regulations made them stop those lovely sandwiches.

Now with regular hours, they are faced with stiff competition. Clubs in outskirts or less prime areas can offer more for less.

It’s a matter of time, before they build apartments there instead.

By *adam07Man 2 weeks ago

london

Now with regular hours, they are faced with stiff competition. Clubs in outskirts or less prime areas can offer more for less.

It’s a matter of time, before they build apartments there instead. "

And the amount of times I heard from staff/management "we can't find staff to do night shifts hence we have to close". At one point I also saw an Ad on the doors saying they recruiting for night staff. So don't know which story to buy..

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 2 weeks ago

West London

It’s a matter of time, before they build apartments there instead.

And the amount of times I heard from staff/management "we can't find staff to do night shifts hence we have to close". At one point I also saw an Ad on the doors saying they recruiting for night staff. So don't know which story to buy..

"

Staff was never a problem. Many were international uni students. They are allowed to work something like 20 hrs during term and 40 hrs otherwise - per week.

By *atnipMan 2 weeks ago

Chiswick

". Have been harassed by guys myself, they don't seem to understand NO."

Same here. Why do guys think you're going to change your kind? I can empathise with women. No means No!

By *aribbean King 1985Man 2 weeks ago

South West London

I no longer go Rios when its just a sausage fest

By *imber373Man 2 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Last time I went it felt like walking into a gay sauna

I was groped in the jacuzzi, guys openly approached me asking to suck me off. I left within the hour

South West London

[Removed by poster at 23/04/24 21:58:40]

South West London

Well its sexual assault if they groped you

By *imber373Man 2 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

It kinda is, just because I’m a guy doesn’t make it ok.

I’ve seen it happen to women there and the culprit was swiftly removed from the premises

By *Xtriple7Couple 1 week ago

I'm thinking about going there on a Thursday early afternoon in may for a few hours.

Wondering if it is worth the trip or am I better off spending 32 down the pub before the train home?

We've had good but tame times at rios. Only decent fun has been when we've arranged our own gb there. Couples nights were okay, still had one or two single guys in there. Play seemed to be between prearranged groups of friends.

Wanking dead were bang on time at midnight and do ruin it for everyone else.

Think ulez hasn't helped either.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 4 days ago

Wherever

So I thought I post a little update on Rios as I went last night for the first time and was more than pleasantly impressed.

It was busy and lively, lots of couples and of course men but I haven’t seen or experienced any unpleasant behaviour. Staff was brilliant and keeping a close eye on things, friendly people and good place to relax.

I was in great company though so I’m sure it was a deciding factor for my experience. Would I go as a single woman? Probably.

Overall I think it’s a great place to arrange a small social for a group of friends, for example, and I might just do that in the future.

By *os19Man 4 days ago

Edmonton

"So I thought I post a little update on Rios as I went last night for the first time and was more than pleasantly impressed.

It was busy and lively, lots of couples and of course men but I haven’t seen or experienced any unpleasant behaviour. Staff was brilliant and keeping a close eye on things, friendly people and good place to relax.

I was in great company though so I’m sure it was a deciding factor for my experience. Would I go as a single woman? Probably.

Overall I think it’s a great place to arrange a small social for a group of friends, for example, and I might just do that in the future. "

. On this thread you said that you may take the plunge and go.I gave you my thoughts on this thread which you thanked me for.I am pleased that you had a pleasant experience and not only are you thinking of going again but also thinking of doing a small social there which I think is a good idea.With the weather getting better it would be nice to sit outside their garden with some wine , beer and nibbles which I believe they allow.I believe Saturday nights are now for everyone and not just couples only can you confirm if that is the case.

Wherever

"So I thought I post a little update on Rios as I went last night for the first time and was more than pleasantly impressed.

Overall I think it’s a great place to arrange a small social for a group of friends, for example, and I might just do that in the future. . On this thread you said that you may take the plunge and go.I gave you my thoughts on this thread which you thanked me for.I am pleased that you had a pleasant experience and not only are you thinking of going again but also thinking of doing a small social there which I think is a good idea.With the weather getting better it would be nice to sit outside their garden with some wine , beer and nibbles which I believe they allow.I believe Saturday nights are now for everyone and not just couples only can you confirm if that is the case."

Hi Cos, I have indeed took your advice on Rios and I’m glad I did so thank you for that.

I believe it’s now not only for everyone on Saturday nights but also they are planning on expanding opening hours till 7am but can’t exactly confirm the date. What’s not to like

By *os19Man 4 days ago

Edmonton

Overall I think it’s a great place to arrange a small social for a group of friends, for example, and I might just do that in the future. . On this thread you said that you may take the plunge and go.I gave you my thoughts on this thread which you thanked me for.I am pleased that you had a pleasant experience and not only are you thinking of going again but also thinking of doing a small social there which I think is a good idea.With the weather getting better it would be nice to sit outside their garden with some wine , beer and nibbles which I believe they allow.I believe Saturday nights are now for everyone and not just couples only can you confirm if that is the case.

Hi Cos, I have indeed took your advice on Rios and I’m glad I did so thank you for that.

I believe it’s now not only for everyone on Saturday nights but also they are planning on expanding opening hours till 7am but can’t exactly confirm the date. What’s not to like "

. Sometimes you can read people’s opinions and advice but ultimately it’s about you taking the plunge and trying it out for yourself.Before lockdown their openings hours were 11.00 am through to 7.00 am so I am guessing a few people that have a night out may have popped in after midnight to chill out or a bit of naughty fun.

By *-ChelmoMan 4 days ago

Chelmsford/Edmonton

Overall I think it’s a great place to arrange a small social for a group of friends, for example, and I might just do that in the future. "

I’m glad you had a more positive experience than I did. Perhaps the factor moving forward should I go back would be to go with a group/friend so as not to highlight the fact that it’s single males becoming a normality on Saturday nights.

Wherever

Overall I think it’s a great place to arrange a small social for a group of friends, for example, and I might just do that in the future.

I’m glad you had a more positive experience than I did. Perhaps the factor moving forward should I go back would be to go with a group/friend so as not to highlight the fact that it’s single males becoming a normality on Saturday nights."

I think going with someone or group of people you feel comfortable with would be a totally different experience, hopefully more positive for you. I’m not sure how it would be for me last night if I was by myself so definitely agree.

By *kfun86Man 4 days ago

london

You pay your money and if you are comfortable with being naked then you can roam around the place , staff are super friendly . Saturday is couples night which is quite busy . Hopefully you will go and have a lovely time .

By *agusMan 4 days ago

Greenhithe

I want to go again, with 2 girls would be awesome, even if they were just friends, or T girls, id swim, sauna and just be so happy

By *os19Man 4 days ago

Edmonton

"You pay your money and if you are comfortable with being naked then you can roam around the place , staff are super friendly . Saturday is couples night which is quite busy . Hopefully you will go and have a lovely time . "
. I believe the last couples night was 23rd of March since then Saturday nights are for everyone not just couples.

By *adam07Man 12 hours ago

london

Plan is to go Rios tomorrow with my f**k buddy. How isit like on a Thursday evening?

By *otmyrealname!!Man 12 hours ago

Kerry

"Plan is to go Rios tomorrow with my f**k buddy. How isit like on a Thursday evening?

"

I was about to ask the same but for a Sunday night

By *isachocWoman 12 hours ago

london

If you want to go to a club then this may not be the best experience for you. Try something like Abfabs, pent house playrooms, monkey business or OP4F. They’re more like a little club with a bar than a naturist venue

By *anted by NightMan 11 hours ago

Shangri-la

"If you want to go to a club then this may not be the best experience for you. Try something like Abfabs, pent house playrooms, monkey business or OP4F. They’re more like a little club with a bar than a naturist venue"

This

By *otmyrealname!!Man 11 hours ago

Kerry

"If you want to go to a club then this may not be the best experience for you. Try something like Abfabs, pent house playrooms, monkey business or OP4F. They’re more like a little club with a bar than a naturist venue"

Would you mind sending me a few more details on them, I know about op4f but they aren’t open on Sunday nights

By *1xxMan 11 hours ago

London

"If you want to go to a club then this may not be the best experience for you. Try something like Abfabs, pent house playrooms, monkey business or OP4F. They’re more like a little club with a bar than a naturist venue

Would you mind sending me a few more details on them, I know about op4f but they aren’t open on Sunday nights"

https://ourplace4fun (dot) com/op4f/

By *exy and HotCouple 44 minutes ago

St Albans

» Add a new message to this topic