FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Help needed

Help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

Hey people, I need some help.

Been on dating apps for a while but never usually works out for me, to the point I haven’t had sex for agessss. Where can I go about finding sex because fab doesn’t seem to work?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omixMan 2 weeks ago

London

go to club events + spa during the day, go to https://heathrowabfab.co.uk/ sundays the best day or midweek!!!

By *ondonDarthMan 2 weeks ago

Broxbourne

I would suggest going to the socials and getting to know some of the members. But I don't think you're for that life lol, your request and the fact you've only been on the site 7 weeks...

By *illan-KillashMan 2 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"Hey people, I need some help.

Been on dating apps for a while but never usually works out for me, to the point I haven’t had sex for agessss. Where can I go about finding sex because fab doesn’t seem to work?"

Fab works for me.

I joined because I "get" the swinging lifestyle and understand what it takes to build the connections, trust and mutual attraction/desire that lead to meeting people.

In my experience people who join swinging sites and only want sex are often dissapointed.

By *aTina HeadTurnerWoman 2 weeks ago

Newham

How about real life? Looks like you rely purely on online interactions and Fab is not a good place for a young single man like you for the start.

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

Some good points here, maybe fab isn’t for me because I do feel as though I don’t get the swinging lifestyle tbh

By *illan-KillashMan 2 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"Some good points here, maybe fab isn’t for me because I do feel as though I don’t get the swinging lifestyle tbh"

What is it you don't "get"?

By *omeGamwPlayCouple 2 weeks ago

SW London

If your dating profiles is as comprehensive as your fab swingers profile , your problem perhaps begins with writing a profile bio.

» Add a new message to this topic