FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Mazda MX5 Club FabSwingers Branch

Mazda MX5 Club FabSwingers Branch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzie69x OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Maidstone

Along the lines of the Bikers Forum, I'm thinking of setting up a Swinger's Mazda MX5 Owners Club for getting acquainted and possible social meets in London and the South East.

Post here to say hello and tell us what marque is your car? Also let us know your favourite drives, especially now the weather is getting nicer and days longer. I'm happy to arrange socials like Sunday Lunch meets and/or drives.

My MX5 name: Moxy

Marque: the hated NC (2012, but I have a personal plate: MX5? SUZ). But my excuse is she has a folding hard top. Personally I'm not too keen on the targa style ND RF.

Drive: 2.0 - 6 speed manual.

Colour: metallic Burgundy - before the launch of Soul Red.

Favourite Drive: all the small roads in Kent and Sussex. Love driving along the south coast and to Sissinghurst.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *m3232Man 2 weeks ago

maidenhead

I had a first gen MX5 back In the day. Great car just needs a bit more power.

By *onysevenoaksMan 2 weeks ago

Sevenoaks

Laguna blue NA eunos roadster

Currently off the road needing some welding to pass its mot.

Maidstone

"I had a first gen MX5 back In the day. Great car just needs a bit more power. "

Well the current ND is harking back to it's NA origins... Which, even if underpowered is still a lorra lorra fun!

Maidstone

"Laguna blue NA eunos roadster

Currently off the road needing some welding to pass its mot. "

Mmmm the weather is getting perfect for topless driving now... A poorly MX5 is saaaaad... :o(

Holler if you need any help... I have a few fuck buddies who are real petrol heads... X

By *m3232Man 2 weeks ago

maidenhead

"I had a first gen MX5 back In the day. Great car just needs a bit more power.

Well the current ND is harking back to it's NA origins... Which, even if underpowered is still a lorra lorra fun!"

Always think to myself should I buy another one. Hard thing is finding a good one.

Maidstone

"I had a first gen MX5 back In the day. Great car just needs a bit more power.

Well the current ND is harking back to it's NA origins... Which, even if underpowered is still a lorra lorra fun!

Always think to myself should I buy another one. Hard thing is finding a good one. "

Have you tried Facebook's MX5 Buy Sell Group? I've not bought from there but sold easily. The enquiries are better informed and haggle at appropriate price. A good quality NA can command almost any price there...

By *onysevenoaksMan 2 weeks ago

Sevenoaks

"Laguna blue NA eunos roadster

Currently off the road needing some welding to pass its mot.

Mmmm the weather is getting perfect for topless driving now... A poorly MX5 is saaaaad... :o(

Holler if you need any help... I have a few fuck buddies who are real petrol heads... X"

I may just do that .

Maidstone

"Holler if you need any help... I have a few fuck buddies who are real petrol heads... X

I may just do that ."

Seriously, if you do your own welding, I have friends with a barn/garage where there is a car pit, hoist, etc setup. I'm sure they'll change you a nominal fee but they're lovely folks, always tea and biscuits out...

By *nyx99Man 2 weeks ago

London

Hi all,

Love a good car thread. Massive petrolhead myself, always been a fan of the MX5, even the dreaded NC, but never owned any.

I've got a modified IS200 manual, and love a good drive.

I'm not far from the Dartford, if anyone fancies a drive, do reach out. Cheers.

Maidstone

"

I'm not far from the Dartford, if anyone fancies a drive, do reach out. Cheers. "

I had a summer romance with a guy who'd just bought himself a new Lexus... We went for a drive in a HOT hot summers day. We stopped for lunch.

When we got back to the car park, he said, "watch this"... He bleeped his fob.

The windows wound down... The internal air blowers went full pelt... Then the windows wound up...

By the time we got to the car, the AC have been on full blast and the car interior was ambient...

Total lush...

By *nyx99Man 1 week ago

London

"

I'm not far from the Dartford, if anyone fancies a drive, do reach out. Cheers.

I had a summer romance with a guy who'd just bought himself a new Lexus... We went for a drive in a HOT hot summers day. We stopped for lunch.

When we got back to the car park, he said, "watch this"... He bleeped his fob.

The windows wound down... The internal air blowers went full pelt... Then the windows wound up...

By the time we got to the car, the AC have been on full blast and the car interior was ambient...

Total lush...

"

Nice if you can, for the few days we need it here lol

By *uzie69x OP   TV/TS 1 week ago

Maidstone

I've joined the Mazda MX5 Facebook Groups for Kent & Sussex and also the Southern Region Group. So I'll see you at the event days if you're also members?

By *uzie69x OP   TV/TS 6 days ago

Maidstone

Thanks for your posts here and parallel post in the Lounge page.

Also thanks for your DM's... Some lucky people getting their new MX5's from their dealers this weekend!

Enjoy your Bonk Holiday Weekend drives folks!

» Add a new message to this topic