FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Rios- worth a visit?

Rios- worth a visit?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you had been and what your thoughts were? Worth a visit as a single guy? Good about 1800-2100 weeknights? I'd be grateful of any info from anybody who has been please, or even any alternatives for a guy like me looking for new experiences? Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocmulletMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Have you seen Shaun of The Dead ? well although I have not been in a while that is what it reminds me of...loads of geezers following the odd female/couple around and not saying anything

Seen a fight nearly kick off in there as well due to some pushy fella trying his luck in the jacuzzi

But if you just go for the facilities without any expectations and catch some sun out back I guess it's ok

Good film, I can just imagine that! Thanks. Maybe I'll look for somewhere else? Any suggestions for a single guy looking to get into the club scene?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Kestrels near Heathrow, it's fantastic. Even if you don't get an invite there is plenty to see lol

Go with no expectations, be polite and talk to people and you may well come out with a big smile

Good luck

"Try Kestrels near Heathrow, it's fantastic. Even if you don't get an invite there is plenty to see lol

Go with no expectations, be polite and talk to people and you may well come out with a big smile

Good luck"

Thats good advice, take note of it.

Thanks it does seem to be the one everybody is talking about....wise words

In London for the day on Monday thinking of heading to Rio for few hrs after lunch is it worth going? anyone going be there?

» Add a new message to this topic