FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Best club/ sex party in London?

Best club/ sex party in London?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm going to be in London with my girl soon and we are looking ideally for a sex party (friend of a friend has been to ones where it's strictly hot young couples, although I've a feeling it's invite only) or the best club..we want to just be watched at first as are new to this, can anybody help me out, anything around soho area?

thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are NO CLUBS in Central London and never will be

I'm after some where in London you don't have to be a member as I don't get to London that often

"I'm going to be in London with my girl soon and we are looking ideally for a sex party (friend of a friend has been to ones where it's strictly hot young couples, although I've a feeling it's invite only) or the best club..we want to just be watched at first as are new to this, can anybody help me out, anything around soho area?

thanks in advance "

Web Search,

Killing Kittens

Fever

Mass Pleasures

SX Heaven Parties

there are other lesser known ones, but those are the most 'commercial parties'.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for your help ill check them out, would've searched earlier but thought I'd get opinions on the best ones rather than go off their individual sites

hi there we would like to say there are private cpls only parties we go in london.that dont rip u of or charge.its fun only.reply to us for party deyails.most are commercial and want your money.please dont get ripped off.xx

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"I'm going to be in London with my girl soon and we are looking ideally for a sex party (friend of a friend has been to ones where it's strictly hot young couples, although I've a feeling it's invite only) or the best club..we want to just be watched at first as are new to this, can anybody help me out, anything around soho area?

thanks in advance "

OurPlace4Fun is a great place to go. No pressure to do anything, couples only area, glory holes if you like that kind of thing, lounge area to just chill and chat and a lockable room with one way mirror so you can be watched but can't see them. Register online which is free then pay when you go gor cheap lifetime membership and entry costs. The staff are lovely and you will be shown around on your first visit. Couples are free Tuesdays and my favourite day to go. First Thursday of every month is couples and single ladies only so no single men if that annoys you as it does some people. Going to my first with a couple I have met there before on the 6th.

Happy swinging

T xx

By *kheavycummerMan  over a year ago

Bedford

The little yellow house in Barking is a good place to go. It's free for couples

» Add a new message to this topic