FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Unprotected Oral Sex

Unprotected Oral Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a friend who lives in the States and he was shocked to hear that unprotected oral sex is the norm in the UK!

I am very safe when it comes to penetrative sex but I have never once thought about using a condom when getting a blowjob!!!

What are people's thoughts on this?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have made an informed choice and I have unprotected oral and protected penetration.

By *obbobeanMan  over a year ago

dagenham

Funny one this. As the OP states we do in this country seem to think a BJ is OK unprotected, and lots of guys and gals swallow, but does not the guys spunk enter your body, and even if your a spitter, how do you know all the spunk has been spat out? We know from our sex education that when a guy spunks he has millions of wee swimmers trying to get through, so I suppose one swimmer not being spat out could cause a problem

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

HIV can only be transmitted if the virus enters your bloodstream so unless you have cuts or sores in your mouth you should be fairly safe, but it is still a calculated risk.

There is also the risk of other STIs in varying levels but, as others have said, it's a risk we know about and accept.

"Funny one this. As the OP states we do in this country seem to think a BJ is OK unprotected, and lots of guys and gals swallow, but does not the guys spunk enter your body, and even if your a spitter, how do you know all the spunk has been spat out? We know from our sex education that when a guy spunks he has millions of wee swimmers trying to get through, so I suppose one swimmer not being spat out could cause a problem"

Hiv and other viruses don't live in your sperms they live in the semen! Jeeeeez!

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

WE ALL KNOW THE RISKS OF UNPROTECTED SEX ON CATCHING AN STI OR HIV ,WHETHER IT ORAL, BARE BACK SEX,WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN MINDS YOUR CHOICE

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"WE ALL KNOW THE RISKS OF UNPROTECTED SEX ON CATCHING AN STI OR HIV ,WHETHER IT ORAL, BARE BACK SEX,WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN MINDS YOUR CHOICE"

No need to shout!!

I like oral without.. nothing is better x.

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"I have a friend who lives in the States and he was shocked to hear that unprotected oral sex is the norm in the UK!

I am very safe when it comes to penetrative sex but I have never once thought about using a condom when getting a blowjob!!!

What are people's thoughts on this?????"

Love giving/receiving BJ's. sucked off plenty of guys, no one yet has worn a condom when being sucked off.

"I have a friend who lives in the States and he was shocked to hear that unprotected oral sex is the norm in the UK!

What are people's thoughts on this?????

Love giving/receiving BJ's. sucked off plenty of guys, no one yet has worn a condom when being sucked off. "

I think it's fair to say that we in the UK will continue bareback BJ's lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Soon They'll be advising us to wear gloves,whilst having a wank.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Funny one this. As the OP states we do in this country seem to think a BJ is OK unprotected, and lots of guys and gals swallow, but does not the guys spunk enter your body, and even if your a spitter, how do you know all the spunk has been spat out? We know from our sex education that when a guy spunks he has millions of wee swimmers trying to get through, so I suppose one swimmer not being spat out could cause a problem

Hiv and other viruses don't live in your sperms they live in the semen! Jeeeeez!"

Dude are you for real or just having a giraffe.....?

"Soon They'll be advising us to wear gloves,whilst having a wank.

"

Lol!

"Funny one this. As the OP states we do in this country seem to think a BJ is OK unprotected, and lots of guys and gals swallow, but does not the guys spunk enter your body, and even if your a spitter, how do you know all the spunk has been spat out? We know from our sex education that when a guy spunks he has millions of wee swimmers trying to get through, so I suppose one swimmer not being spat out could cause a problem

Hiv and other viruses don't live in your sperms they live in the semen! Jeeeeez!

Dude are you for real or just having a giraffe.....?"

So do you belive if a man has a vasectomy he can't give you AIDS? it's in blood and semen, bodily fluids, it would be in saliva to if the enzymes didn't break it down.

Made the informed decision to do everything with a condom including oral. Many don't and that's their choice which I respect, but when i meet, I expect mine to be followed otherwise no action.

What are people's thoughts on this?????"

By *o-yo-yoMan  over a year ago

RG5

The risk of developing HIV from oral sex is considerably lower than from bareback anal sex.

Don't forget we're very lucky in UK to have such great free and confidential healthcare. Also have vaccines completely free such as Hep B and HPV.

In the US everything goes via insurance. So people are perhaps more understandably cautious.

Be cautious, have healthy mouths and get checked regularly and we'll be ok without a condom for oral.

Dude are you for real or just having a giraffe.....?

So do you belive if a man has a vasectomy he can't give you AIDS? it's in blood and semen, bodily fluids, it would be in saliva to if the enzymes didn't break it down."

Yay! So glad to see this thread pop back up! I still laugh about this interchange! !

» Add a new message to this topic