FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > girls club

girls club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewbiebigirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dartford

Hi, I have been keen to try a club for some time but have been put off by all the single men as I have a partner. Does anyone know of any clubs where they have women only events or nights where no single men are allowed? I could be swayed into being between a couple as well. I have been interested in trying Killing Kittens for a while but have heard they have single men attending also and has put me off. Can anyone offer some advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mega1979Man  over a year ago

London

Amazing pics on your profile, hope you find someone

Would love to join you or even just chat and here about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

God u got sum lush underwear hun where do u buy it from pm me hun xx

We hold a monthly event couples girls only

First Thursday of each month

STRICTLY NO SINGLE GUYS or couples pretending they are couples

next event Club Bliss 5th June

20 mins fro the city centre

I love threads like this. It helps me to block the no single guy fascists on here

By *ewbiebigirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dartford

"I love threads like this. It helps me to block the no single guy fascists on here "

Assuming they would contact you which I can guarantee they wont

Oh trust me.

My verifications and ur lack of proves otherwise....

People are allowed to have preferences, you know.

Yes and my preference is to block all the anti single males fascists who tend to be people,who should count themselves lucky they get any attention at all

Returning to the original point of the thread, Ab Fabs near Heathrow is couples and single women only on Saturdays.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"Hi, I have been keen to try a club for some time but have been put off by all the single men as I have a partner. Does anyone know of any clubs where they have women only events or nights where no single men are allowed? I could be swayed into being between a couple as well. I have been interested in trying Killing Kittens for a while but have heard they have single men attending also and has put me off. Can anyone offer some advice? "

I would go to a club with you because I am in the same position too. Give me a shout if you fancy joining forces for it.

Try heaven circle.

They have couples and single ladies only nights. You have to be selected but we know your very sexy so you'll deffo be chosen.

We were selected for one last weekend but couldn't make it xxx

"I love threads like this. It helps me to block the no single guy fascists on here "

So a preference is akin to facism?

"Hi, I have been keen to try a club for some time but have been put off by all the single men as I have a partner. Does anyone know of any clubs where they have women only events or nights where no single men are allowed? I could be swayed into being between a couple as well. I have been interested in trying Killing Kittens for a while but have heard they have single men attending also and has put me off. Can anyone offer some advice? "

There are plenty of threads on killing kittens. They claim that they vet the men attending but it is questionable what this process entails. But their vetting procedure means single men can't approach women so women feel safe... No other club feels the need to 'protect' women in such a way.

In addition to the post above, Our place 4 fun restrict single males on a Saturday and is the only central London club. Further afield clubs like VA and Tease are couples only on a Saturday.

We know of a couple of female only events on the London Fet scene which don't match what you are looking for but suspect (don't know though) there may be more

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Perhaps a few of us single girls should organise a night out. Meet in town for drinks one Saturday night then head to OurPlace4Fun.

Limited single guys with white lines they can not pass unless invited, great for teasing

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Know that I would be up for!

"Perhaps a few of us single girls should organise a night out. Meet in town for drinks one Saturday night then head to OurPlace4Fun.

Limited single guys with white lines they can not pass unless invited, great for teasing "

We are always able to sort a Girls Only Playroom on any night, just ask me or greg

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Perhaps a few of us single girls should organise a night out. Meet in town for drinks one Saturday night then head to OurPlace4Fun.

Limited single guys with white lines they can not pass unless invited, great for teasing

We are always able to sort a Girls Only Playroom on any night, just ask me or greg "

Oooooo lovely. What a way to tease the boys

We come down to London some times on his business..is difficult to just hop along and get in then ? Naughty and Relaxed

Why not you the girls only meet privately? ? and have a big lesby party without single males!! it will be very boring party trust me..couples they come to party's to meet eventually other couples but they hoping also singles guy to join in ..I have seen that so many times .

» Add a new message to this topic