FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > swinger friendly pubs

swinger friendly pubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mithy4u OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Anyone know of any swinger friendly or bias pubs in london where there are like minded folks for good chat and flirting etc? Trying to find a decent group of similar folk who enjoy the social side?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

i think the only time thats going to happen is if someone arranges a munch.Nice idea,but i can't see anyone particular pub becoming a swingers pub.Though if anyone knows different,let us know.

edinburgh

Pity that... I think it would be great gentlemen able to show of there ladies and tease the night away..also a great way for newbies to ease into the scene rather than diving straight into a club which I'm sure puts a lot of newbies off!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lady garden is looking to get a monthly social going in central London

there should be swingers friendly pubs in london.but i dont think theres any now.maybe its cos swingers clubs have taken over the old fashion scene now adays.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

There used to be a swinger friendly pub in Camden. Sadly it is now a Whetherspoons.

i dont think any left now.but i guy just sent me a message and said there is one in westcliff southend.xx

Where in Southend as I'm from there and new to all this and lookin for bi exp x

just was told that theres a pub in westcliff i have to find out the name of pub so we can try it as well.x

We can arrange a mini bus trip to it

Wood Green

"There used to be a swinger friendly pub in Camden. Sadly it is now a Whetherspoons."

Which pub was that?

southend

"just was told that theres a pub in westcliff i have to find out the name of pub so we can try it as well.x "

There is a pub in Westcliff that holds a BDSM munch once a month. But it isn't in the main bar area. Don't know if thats the one he is talking about.

southend

"There used to be a swinger friendly pub in Camden. Sadly it is now a Whetherspoons.

Which pub was that?

"

Couldn't tell you the name of it, been 5 years since I visited. But it's round the corner from The World's End pub. That much I do remember, mainly because the World's End is where I went looking for everyone!

Wood Green

"There used to be a swinger friendly pub in Camden. Sadly it is now a Whetherspoons.

Which pub was that?

Couldn't tell you the name of it, been 5 years since I visited. But it's round the corner from The World's End pub. That much I do remember, mainly because the World's End is where I went looking for everyone!"

I think i know the pub you mean.use to be the Camden Tap or something.It wasnt a pub until about 15 years ago.Well i never

edinburgh

Maybe we should all chip in buy a pub and start a new trend...could be a good business move ...names for it on a postcard I go for...The swinging dog!!! Lol

By *etitmortCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

"Maybe we should all chip in buy a pub and start a new trend...could be a good business move ...names for it on a postcard I go for...The swinging dog!!! Lol"

The "Cock inn" perhaps?

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

The Crystal Palace Tavern is apparently swing friendly but I have not tried it out due to the possibility of bumping into peeps from 'normal' life.

why would you want a pub when you have plenty of clubs to choose from?

Because pubs are cool

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

What would a swinging friendly pub be?

If it's open to everyone then you couldn't just approach and ask as yousy offend "passing trade", I'm sure you wouldn't be able to play there as of licensing requirements.

How would it be different to another pub?

Not poking holes, I would go to one if it was working, I just don't understand properly how it would be....

edinburgh

My thinking on starting this thread is you can't beat a good social and flirt in like minded company...i also know it would be good for couples who like a bit of attention? I'm thinking it would be good for newbies who are not yet ready for the club and private party scene.

Went to a pub sex party in a pub at the end of the Old Kent Road years ago. They were run by a couple, great weekly parties. Not really many others apart from the odd bit of naughtiness now and again on a pub night.

By *aul-playsMan  over a year ago

no drama's

Look out for kklass nights held in Churchills bar in Southend. One due very soon I think.

» Add a new message to this topic