FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Best swingers clubs in London

Best swingers clubs in London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will be traveling to London shortly in business for about a week or two and would like to know which swinging clubs are good.

Been on the scene for 2 months by now and already gathered quite a lot of mmf experience and would love to get into the naughty business while staying in London.

Please check my profile and get in touch if you are interested or willing to direct me to good clubs.

Looking forward to seeing you soon naughty couples of London.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

There aren't that many clubs in London.

Our Place for Fun is an excellent club. Small, but a fun place. Not sure about single male entry though, I went on a site social night, so there were more than normal there.

Paradise Spa is on the outskirts of London, Dagenham/Romford. There is a site social coming up soon, if you are still around then. Again, nice club, some good wet facilities.

Avoid, for all your life is worth The Little Yellow House. I've been in cleaner squats.

There are a couple more, but they are the only ones I have visited.

Thank you very much for the information. I though that a city like London would have a reacher club scene for the perverts like us. I wee disappointing.

Will focus on mmf with nice and non pushy couples in that case

By *is74Woman  over a year ago

some where nearby

Look up abfab parties there great fun

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Or hop on train from Victoria to Bromley South, then catch the train to Longfield station and grab a cab to Eurekas.

Might even see you there hopefully. I shall listen out for a hot Dublin accent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

AbFabs is good but expensive for single men. Also, if you're staying in central London then getting too and from could be difficult/costly if you won't have a car. The club is very close to Heathrow so you could get the Tube to Terminal 4 and a short taxi ride to the club, but there aren't any Tube trains back into London between 23:35 and 05:00. You'd either have to wait from the 3am closing time until the trains started again or get a bus or taxi back to where you're staying.

"AbFabs is good but expensive for single men. Also, if you're staying in central London then getting too and from could be difficult/costly if you won't have a car. The club is very close to Heathrow so you could get the Tube to Terminal 4 and a short taxi ride to the club, but there aren't any Tube trains back into London between 23:35 and 05:00. You'd either have to wait from the 3am closing time until the trains started again or get a bus or taxi back to where you're staying. "

Cool! Many thanks. This is very helpful.

"AbFabs is good but expensive for single men. Also, if you're staying in central London then getting too and from could be difficult/costly if you won't have a car. The club is very close to Heathrow so you could get the Tube to Terminal 4 and a short taxi ride to the club, but there aren't any Tube trains back into London between 23:35 and 05:00. You'd either have to wait from the 3am closing time until the trains started again or get a bus or taxi back to where you're staying.

Cool! Many thanks. This is very helpful. "

just a warning, a taxi from Heathrow to ab fabs is £35 and the driver won't know where it is

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Holloway

FYI, we went a few weeks backs and walked it in 25mins as taxis did not understand we're it was. There are 2 buses that take you within 100 meters. Did not use them but reception told us. Good luck

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Hi all

Like IU has said Eurekas is a good spot even during the day and it's a direct train from Victoria. Our Place for Fun is good for night time fun and Greg and Lisa are very welcoming.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your stay.

" just a warning, a taxi from Heathrow to ab fabs is £35 and the driver won't know where it is"

£35? You're kidding! It's only three miles, how the hell do they justify charging that?

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 17:26:47]

how is the crowed there?

30's, 40's, mixed?

I prefer max 40's and in a good shape and very, very, very naughty, so prefer to know not to be disappointed

It varies, there's usually a wise range of people there. It depends on the night, really.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I like op4f and abfabs...depending on what kind of a night I'm thinking of.

I was at op4f last tues and it was great, heading to abfabs next Tuesday x

"I like op4f and abfabs...depending on what kind of a night I'm thinking of.

I was at op4f last tues and it was great, heading to abfabs next Tuesday x"

Op4f? What is that and where?

By *NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

St Albans

Our place for fun near Wood Green, Alexandra Palace way

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Or hop on train from Victoria to Bromley South, then catch the train to Longfield station and grab a cab to Eurekas.

Might even see you there hopefully. I shall listen out for a hot Dublin accent. "

The train goes all the way to longfield from Victoria so no need to change

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Check the club reciews section as you can then decide for yourself and sew that there are other party places in the southeast.

Personally I am a fan of Eurekas and op4f

» Add a new message to this topic