FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Please Help

Please Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife & i are going to London on Fri staying till Sunday..On Saturday night i'd like to take her to a swingers club.If she knew beforehand she may not be up for it but i think after a few drinks she'd be relaxed & may be curious. She is 100% straight & has no interest in being with another woman, but i am keen to watch her give oral while i fuck her..The club wouldn't have to be seedy & if it was full of half dressed women i think she'd catch on fairly quickly...Any advice on how to go about my fantasy would be appreciated.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it may be your fantasy hun but if your wife aint a swinger it could end up being your divorce so tread warily hun good luck anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you made the same thread in the help/advice section.

Dude if you want your wife to try swinging, then man up and talk to her about it. How do you think she would react to ending up in a club? She wouldnt probably freak out, and simply argue with you all the way home.

Also the whole getting her d*unk thing? Jesus man thats a bit messed up. I dont want to compare it to "rape" per say, but what if she regrets the whole thing, and felt you forced her into it.

I dont know dude, the whole thing just seemd a bit messed up to me. If you want your wife to start swinging, then talk to her about it. Honesty is always the best thing.