FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Working in London

Working in London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I will be working in London as from the 6th Jan 2015 and looking for some naughty times. I am very open minded but state I'm not bi or bi curious. Would enjoy breaking my club virginity if any ladies wish to introduce me to the club scene. Please feel free to comment on here or inbox me in private if you are interested in meeting.

Thanks for reading and don't be shy to inbox me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

I will be working in London as from the 6th Jan 2015 and looking for some naughty times. I am very open minded but state I'm not bi or bi curious. Would enjoy breaking my club virginity if any ladies wish to introduce me to the club scene. Please feel free to comment on here or inbox me in private if you are interested in meeting.

Thanks for reading and don't be shy to inbox me "

I wouldn't hold your breath

Trust me I don't have any high expectations at all. Been on this site long enough to know that lol. But hey ho you never know. Fingers are crossed ... Toes as well lol

Obviously bi men can't read !!!!

No females in London want to restore my faith in this site lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It may be because we prefer to be called women or ladies as well as have no responsibility for anyone''s faith in this or any other site. You may wish to talk to the owners of the site.

By *issBanterWoman  over a year ago

Chelmsford

be nice if guys who want meets or help had face pic on profile, us ladies like to see faces but you can try looking at the clubs review section on fab to find clubs near to where you will be an then see who goes to them an maybe message them.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"be nice if guys who want meets or help had face pic on profile, us ladies like to see faces but you can try looking at the clubs review section on fab to find clubs near to where you will be an then see who goes to them an maybe message them."
. The OP might need to change his pictures and anend his profile to include hobbies and interests .

Oh well .... The London thing didn't happen. Work sent me to Stafford instead.

Thanks to those who replied anyway

» Add a new message to this topic