FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Seeking lady to be my woman for swinging party

Seeking lady to be my woman for swinging party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I am trying to find a lady who is willing to attend a series of adult, swinging based dinner parties with me.

The format will be simple and civilised cocktails and nibbles on arrival, get to know each other, dinner with lots of flirting, if that has not got you going there are games to open up proceedings,. Look its a party where we have good food and good sex, so lets make it as good as we can.

You will be asked to contribute to the cost of the evening which can be by bringing drinks, or comestibles, or a share of the overall cost. It is not a money making scheme we just want it to be cost neutral.

You will be between 30 to 55 (but I am are not ageist, it's you that matters not your birth certificate), open minded and enjoy small parties, make contact.

If you are serious please reply with your details :

Ages:

Shape & Height

Sexual preferences

A photo will be appreciated just a facial one will be fine.

Mail and lets see what we can all get up to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Lunch / Dinner will take place in London! Just to be clear. LOL Jon x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would your missus wanna come and join me and Sasha for some fun while your out at the party ?

Do you have a picture of her ?

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Would your missus wanna come and join me and Sasha for some fun while your out at the party ?

"

good candidate for Best Post Of The Day there Jed

» Add a new message to this topic