FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > things that annoy you..

things that annoy you..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had to make this post just to see what others would say.

I'm usually quite chilled. Today was quite different. I'm going to meet a work collegue later for a drink and we had arranged a time for 8. Which is great. So, I said I would get on and do some stuff till then. I went shopping and also got my haircut. I sent a text to my colleague saying the bus was extremely packed and I would call later when I am home.

Well...... Roughly about 10mins later my phone was ringing and ringing. I have shopping in my hand and the bus is packed. Finally after the fourth ring I gave up and answered the phone. It was my colleague saying that she wanted to know what time we were to meet and where. Well, I politely reminded her that it was 8 pm and that (my hands were full with shopping and the bus was packed). She then said that she was wishing to clarify the time.

So, the annoying thing was that. I spent the time to text and explain why I would call her after. Yet, this wasn't what she obviously wanted. Fml

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Meets from here who assume your purely to pleasure them!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Meets from here who assume your purely to pleasure them! "

Lol, I'm happy to give the pleasure.. nothing better than drinking my fill of honey nectar whilst your writhing in ecstasy

» Add a new message to this topic